Jew Jeffery Scrub-A-Dub!
2019-07-10 17:29:30 UTC
The Internet's unofficial Ministry of Truth has
been hard at work trying to memory-hole links
between former US President Bill Clinton and
(Jew) financier Jeffrey Epstein, who was recently
arrested and charged with sex trafficking.

https://www.rt.com/usa/463794-clinton-epstein-whitewashed-wikipedia-google/
The Peeler
2019-07-10 18:08:37 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 13:29:30 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-07-13 16:16:19 UTC
The Internet's unofficial Ministry of Truth has
been hard at work trying to memory-hole links
between former US President Bill Clinton and
(Jew) financier Jeffrey Epstein, who was recently
arrested and charged with sex trafficking.
https://www.rt.com/usa/463794-clinton-epstein-whitewashed-wikipedia-google/
You're a convicted pedophile homosexual cocksucker walter —— what the hell do you know about memory holes except the hole in your rectum where you bury your head after your black boy friend spooges in it

are you still "retired now" walter? ... hee hee hee hee heeeeeeee

you fucking pervert need a bullet dontcha walter