SHAY NOW... So just VOT is THIS filthy COWARD and TRAITOR, Aussie Alan Jones (aka "Ben Cramer") hiding about the death of his son!?
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-08-10 16:24:18 UTC
In http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.islam/msg/49185726dd6a8edd?hl=en&
"Ben Cramer" wrote: "I too, have lost a son - not to a terrorist, admitedly[sic],
but a traumatic death, none the less. Again, she holds no exclusivity on the
loss of a child."

He later denied everything about it:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/5b46ca45408382f4?hl=en&dmode=source
"I have never had a son."

When confronted with his earlier post, he wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.revisionism/msg/63eb4d8d509a2540?hl=en&dmode=source
"The 'son' he refers to in my post was my son-in-law."

OK!

First, he writes that his "son" and "child" died.

Then, he denies everything about it.

When he can't deny it any longer, he claims that he meant
his... son-in-law(!).

This is highly suspicious IMHO.

Anyone knows what's the story here? What's he hiding? Why is
he lying? Is it true that he was DIRECTLY responsible for his
son's death? ELSE... WHY the fuck lie about it!?
Praetor Mandrake
2019-08-10 16:36:55 UTC
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
[...]
black peg black peg white peg