WDJW thought for 11/07/21 ...
Add Reply
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-11-07 05:47:17 UTC
"Humble yourselves, therefore, under GOD’s mighty hand, that He may
lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares
for you. Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls
around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." (1 Peter
5:6-8)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always humility (1 Peter 5:6-8) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD
when we're always saying/writing that we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD -->
http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-11-08 16:40:56 UTC
"Now may the LORD of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in
every way. The LORD be with all of you." (2 Thessalonians 3:16)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always peace (2 Thessalonians 3:16) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew
2021-11-09 14:13:40 UTC
"No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the
Son has the Father also." (1 John 2:23)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always faithfulness (1 John 2:23) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew
2021-11-10 13:19:53 UTC
"For the grace of GOD has appeared that offers salvation to all
people." (Titus 2:11)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always humility (Titus 2:11) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew
2021-11-11 13:23:54 UTC
"Cry out, 'Save us, GOD our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the
nations, that we may give thanks to Your holy name, and glory in Your
praise.'" (1 Chronicles 16:35)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always forbearance (1 Chronicles 16:35) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)

HeartDoc Andrew
2021-11-12 14:26:02 UTC
"For He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us
into the Kingdom of the Son He loves, in Whom we have redemption, the
forgiveness of sins." (Colossians 1:13-14)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always joy (Colossians 1:13-14) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew
2021-11-13 15:50:43 UTC
"Do not forget the covenant I have made with you, and do not worship
other gods. Rather, worship the LORD your GOD; it is He Who will
deliver you from the hand of all your enemies." (2 Kings 17:38-39)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always faithfulness (2 Kings 17:38-39) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)