WDJW thought for 01/13/20 ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-01-13 16:21:22 UTC
"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive
it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland."
(Isaiah 43:19)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always seeing new (Isaiah 43:19) things in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
LORD when we're always saying/writing that we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD -->
http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-01-14 14:51:57 UTC
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of
them, for the LORD your GOD goes with you; HE will never leave you nor
forsake you." (Deuteronomy 31:6)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always strong and courageous (Deuteronomy 31:6) in our Wonderful

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-01-15 17:43:40 UTC
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to
prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a
future.'" (Jeremiah 29:11)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always a future (Jeremiah 29:11) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-01-16 16:25:10 UTC
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your
GOD. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My
righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we're
always strengthened (Isaiah 41:10) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-01-17 14:46:46 UTC
"GOD is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the Earth give way and the
mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and
foam and the mountains quake with their surging." (Psalm 46:1-3)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always GOD's help (Psalm 46:1-3) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-01-18 19:03:20 UTC
"YOU will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast,
because they trust in You." (Isaiah 26:3)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always perfect peace (Isaiah 26:3) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD