HUH? HAY! POOR The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Illiterate Unibrowed Grik Foreskin PEELER! He KEEPS, trying to project, his Grik homosexuality on, to others innit!
2018-07-29 19:00:51 UTC

HAY!

There's no, POINT anus!

Every, one KNOWS that Griks are all 'gay'!

It's where the word 'greeking' CAME FROM!

You silly Grik anus!

2018-07-29 19:07:45 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
HAY!
There's no, POINT anus!
Every, one KNOWS that Nazis are all 'gay'!
Well, having sex with animals isn't "gay, Gordon! It's just sick!

LOL

Huh? HAY! Find your plagiarism proof yet?

Looked up the word yet?

Is there a point in asking?

LOL

Stupid slavs.........

[chuckle]

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-30 11:22:46 UTC
On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 12:07:45 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HAY!
There's no, POINT anus!
Every, one KNOWS that Griks are all 'gay'!
Well, having sex with Griks, jews and other semites isn't gay, Gordon ! It's just sick !
It's, BESTIALITY raghead !

Huh ? HAY ! Find your originality proof yet ?

Up, the word you've looked ?

In asking, a point there is ?

Stupid g-ddam raghead semites.........

2018-07-30 12:26:16 UTC
[...]
Find your proof yet, Gordon?

No?

Didn't think so!

Keep looking!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-07-31 12:56:47 UTC
On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 05:26:16 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Well, having sex with Griks, jews and other semites isn't gay, Gordon ! It's just sick !
It's, BESTIALITY raghead !
Huh ? HAY ! Find your originality proof yet ?
Up, the word you've looked ?
In asking, a point there is ?
Stupid g-ddam raghead semites.........
LOL
Find your proof yet, raghead ?

No ?

Didn't think so !

Keep looking !

2018-07-31 13:14:14 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Find your proof yet, Gordon?
No?
Didn't think so!
Keep looking!
LOL
No ?
Didn't think so !
I'll keep looking !
You'll never find what isn't there, glue-huffer!

-Gordon Radovich
2018-08-01 12:55:21 UTC
On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 06:14:14 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Find your proof yet, raghead ?
No ?
Didn't think so !
Keep looking !
I'll never find what isn't there !
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right ! No, doubt about it. You got, that
right !

That's why, plagiarism is the jew DEFAULT assumption !

HAY ! Look at the Nobel prize history for 'Israeel'....when they
got, no humans to plagiarise off, the Nobel prizes plunge to the level
of Trinidad's !

2018-08-01 13:20:47 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Find your proof yet, Gordon?
No?
Didn't think so!
Keep looking!
LOL
No ?
Didn't think so !
I'll keep looking !
You'll never find what isn't there, glue-huffer!
LOL
Kinda like looking for your cajones!

HAY ! Look at the Nobel prize history for 'Israeel'..
And then compare it to the Nobel prizes for goose-stepping
nazi-wannabes!

Zero for you! Lots for us!

What makes you people so stupid, anyway?

-Gordon Radovich
2018-08-02 11:51:24 UTC
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 06:20:47 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
I'll never find what isn't there !
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right ! No, doubt about it. You got, that
right !
That's why, plagiarism is the jew DEFAULT assumption !
HAY ! Look at the Nobel prize history for 'Israeel'....when they
got, no humans to plagiarise off, the Nobel prizes plunge to the level
of Trinidad's !
And then compare it to the Nobel prizes for humans !
A couple for us ! Lots for you !
And yours were mostly worthless Piss prizes - ironic, given the state
of the Middle East today !
What makes us subpeople so prone to plagiarism, anyway ?

2018-08-02 12:45:50 UTC
On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 04:51:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Find your proof yet, Gordon?
No?
Didn't think so!
Keep looking!
LOL
No ?
Didn't think so !
I'll keep looking !
You'll never find what isn't there, glue-huffer!
LOL
Kinda like looking for your cajones!
HAY ! Look at the Nobel prize history for 'Israeel'..
And then compare it to the Nobel prizes for goose-stepping
nazi-wannabes!
Zero for you! Lots for us!
What makes you people so stupid, anyway?
LOLOK
In fact, you idiots are so stupid you can't even laugh properly! LOL

"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Dumb anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and her "Latin" she learned from her
limey priests:
"Caco ergo sum."
2018-08-02 13:02:34 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Find your proof yet, Gordon?
No?
Didn't think so!
Keep looking!
LOL
No ?
Didn't think so !
I'll keep looking !
You'll never find what isn't there, glue-huffer!
LOL
Kinda like looking for your cajones!
ROFLMJAO
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right ! No, doubt about it. You got, that
right !
NO doubt about it! LOL

-Gordon Radovich
2018-08-03 12:07:39 UTC
On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 06:02:34 -0700, grubby uppity little post editing
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HAY ! Look at the Nobel prize history for 'Israeel'....when they
got, no humans to plagiarise off, the Nobel prizes plunge to the level
of Trinidad's !
And then compare it to the Nobel prizes for humans !
A couple for us ! Lots for you !
And yours were mostly worthless Piss prizes - ironic, given the state
of the Middle East today !
What makes us subpeople so prone to plagiarism, anyway ?
LOLOK
NO doubt about it ! LOL
None what, SO EVER !

2018-08-03 12:38:13 UTC
On Fri, 03 Aug 2018 05:07:39 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Kinda like looking for your cajones!
ROFLMJAO
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right ! No, doubt about it. You got, that
right !
NO doubt about it! LOL
None what, SO EVER !
Certainly not! There simply aren't any SIGNS of you having any cojones, you
ridiculous cowardly housebound bigmouthed troll!

2018-08-07 12:12:30 UTC
On Fri, 03 Aug 2018 05:07:39 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right ! No, doubt about it. You got, that
right !
NO doubt about it! LOL
None what, SO EVER !
Certainly not! There simply aren't any SIGNS of you having any cojones, you
ridiculous cowardly housebound bigmouthed troll!
The mangina is such a girlyboy!

Indeed! Bigmouthed on Usenet. Housebound in real life! LOL
2018-08-08 12:50:06 UTC
On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 05:12:30 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is such a girlyboy!
Michael
How IRONIC, coming from an effeminate GBLTPQ gook ladyboy! Your host
country's dictionaries DEFINE ladyboys as subhumans of East Asian
extraction!

2018-08-08 13:32:14 UTC
On Wed, 08 Aug 2018 05:50:06 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Certainly not! There simply aren't any SIGNS of you having any cojones, you
ridiculous cowardly housebound bigmouthed troll!
The mangina is such a girlyboy!
Michael
How IRONIC, coming from an effeminate GBLTPQ gook ladyboy! Your host
country's dictionaries DEFINE ladyboys as subhumans of East Asian
extraction!
Stop projecting your OWN depravity onto all those that you feel
are way superior to you and straight unlike you, you gay sexually crippled
perv!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-08-09 11:35:37 UTC
On Tue, 7 Aug 2018 05:12:30 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

The mangina is such a girlyboy!
Michael
How IRONIC, coming from an effeminate GBLTPQ gook ladyboy! Your host
country's dictionaries DEFINE ladyboys as subhumans of East Asian
extraction!
Cheers!
Nithing, not that you can show!

2018-08-10 11:37:04 UTC
On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 04:35:37 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
The mangina is such a girlyboy!
Michael
How IRONIC, coming from an effeminate GBLTPQ gook ladyboy! Your host
country's dictionaries DEFINE ladyboys as subhumans of East Asian
extraction!
Cheers!
Nithing, not that you can show!
Michael
Here ya go, mong:
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/ladyboy

And you're from as far East as it's possible to be.

2018-08-10 13:03:52 UTC
On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 04:37:04 -0700, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Nithing, not that you can show!
Michael
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/ladyboy
And you're from as far East as it's possible to be.
Learn to use authoritative dictionaries, illiterate serb peasant:

Concise Oxford Dictionary:

ladyboy
■ noun (in Thailand) a transvestite or transsexual.

Probert Encycolpedia of Slang:

LADYBOY
Ladyboy is British slang for a male homosexual.

English Wiktionary:

ladyboy
Noun
►1◄ An effeminate homosexual man, or one who adopts a feminine appearance,
especially an intergender person.

Sounds more like a description of YOU, dreckserb Razovic!
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Peeler
2018-08-01 13:43:47 UTC
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 05:55:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Find your proof yet, Gordon?
No?
Didn't think so!
Keep looking!
LOL
No ?
Didn't think so !
I'll keep looking !
You'll never find what isn't there, glue-huffer!
LOL
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right ! No, doubt about it. You got, that
right !
That's why, plagiarism is the jew DEFAULT assumption !
HAY ! Look at the Nobel prize history for 'Israeel'....when they
got, no humans to plagiarise off, the Nobel prizes plunge to the level
of Trinidad's !
So, where's your PROOF, dreckserb Razovic? LOL
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Dumb anal Razovic admitting about his nazi kind:
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
2018-07-31 16:33:24 UTC
On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 05:56:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Well, having sex with animals isn't "gay, Gordon! It's just sick!
LOL
Huh? HAY! Find your plagiarism proof yet?
Looked up the word yet?
Is there a point in asking?
LOL
Stupid slavs.........
Huh ? HAY ! Find your originality proof yet ?
Find your proof yet, Gordon?
No?
Didn't think so!
Keep looking!
LOL
Find your proof yet, raghead ?
Of course, he found proof! He searched, and found there's NO OTHER article
like that!

Now, where's YOUR proof, lying dreckserb Razovic?
2018-07-30 14:35:07 UTC
On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 04:22:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
HAY!
There's no, POINT anus!
Every, one KNOWS that Nazis are all 'gay'!
Well, having sex with animals isn't "gay, Gordon! It's just sick!
LOL
Huh? HAY! Find your plagiarism proof yet?
Looked up the word yet?
Is there a point in asking?
LOL
Stupid slavs.........
[chuckle]
It's, BESTIALITY raghead !
ANY sex where the likes of you are involved, gay Razovic, will ALWAYS be
considered bestiality, dreckserb!
Huh ? HAY ! Find your originality proof yet ?
Up, the word you've looked ?
In asking, a point there is ?
Stupid g-ddam raghead semites.........
LAME attempt at trying to hide that you've been exposed as a petty
pathological LIAR, yet again! <BG>

2018-07-29 20:03:39 UTC
This really seems to be the gay serb bitch's big COMING OUT these days!
Check this again,
HAY!
There's no, POINT anus!
Every, one KNOWS that Griks are all 'gay'!
It's where the word 'greeking' CAME FROM!
You silly Grik anus!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
without ANY exception, so GAY? LOL Eh, why, gay bitch Razovic? LOL
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-07-29 20:54:20 UTC
On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 22:03:39 +0200, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
This really seems to be the gay serb bitch's big COMING OUT these days!
Check this again,
HAY!
There's no, POINT anus!
Every, one KNOWS that Griks are all 'gay'!
It's where the word 'greeking' CAME FROM!
You silly Grik anus!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
without ANY exception, so GAY? LOL Eh, why, gay bitch Razovic? LOL
I think the word "grik" came from what's left of Gordon's glue-soaked
brain.