Why are we the Jewish men..............
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-04-05 01:24:32 UTC
Why are we the Jewish men such dynamos in the sack?

2018-04-05 13:05:02 UTC
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 18:24:32 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Why are we
Because you're a gullible a"h, Y-chi...the jews will NEVER accept a
schwartze like you!

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-04-05 13:16:02 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
http://tinyurl.com/qjvdd7s
Too bad, kikey, but they DESERVED it for betraying the Fuhrer
and giving up without a fight. I wonder if they enjoyed
those big russkie dicks? LOLOK
You're one sick fuck.
The Jews
2018-04-05 13:34:09 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Post by Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
http://tinyurl.com/qjvdd7s
Too bad, kikey, but they DESERVED it for betraying the Fuhrer
and giving up without a fight. I wonder if they enjoyed
those big russkie dicks? LOLOK
You're one sick fuck.
They probably enjoyed the first twenty or so, but a Red Army Division
was probably too much, even for these practiced Nazi whores.

2018-04-05 18:26:48 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 06:05:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Why are we the Jewish men such dynamos in the sack?
Because you're a gullible a"h, Y-chi...the jews will NEVER accept a
schwartze like you!
He's no "schwartze", but you ARE sick subnormal perverted dreckserb!
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
with vaginas."
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>