A note about the 'holocaust'
Add Reply
dsharavi
2020-01-14 23:38:55 UTC
Truth and honesty
2020-01-15 08:33:43 UTC
Post by dsharavi
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51raj08%2B2sL.jpg
And you posted this because you do care about it otherwise why post it?
Carolina Reb
2020-01-16 10:18:03 UTC
Post by Truth and honesty
Post by dsharavi
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51raj08%2B2sL.jpg
And you posted this because you do care about it otherwise why post it?
It is true. Most folks alive today are under forty and
the entire WWII episode is just history to them...ditto
about the so-called Jewish 'Jewish holocaust.'
The Peeler
2020-01-16 10:32:49 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 02:18:03 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Peeler
2020-01-17 04:30:49 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 06:23:34 -0800, "Professeur de merde, Baruch
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 11:18:09 +1100, Lies and dishonesty
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 05:40:15 -0800, Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry'
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 19:33:43 +1100, Lies and dishonesty
Post by Truth and honesty
Post by dsharavi
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51raj08%2B2sL.jpg
And you posted this because you do care about it otherwise why post it?
It's being pushed down people's throats so posting it confirms that we
don't give two jew shits.
You prove my point, Plenty of things on the usenet get posted but as you
did not give a shit you would not bother to post. For this you do post!
I don't give two jew shits about a few thousand jews getting smoked in
the middle of a World War. I do give a shit about you subhumans trying
to push the 'holocaust'®™ myth down the throats of humans.
Get it now, jew bastard?
There's only one language these vermin understand:

2020-01-17 05:01:23 UTC
Post by Peeler
https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2019/08/Screen-Shot-2019-08-24-at-9.31.27-PM-e1566671626350.png
An excellent head shot. Kudos!
The Peeler
2020-01-17 08:28:32 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 21:01:23 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup! All THREE of you!

2020-01-17 21:02:04 UTC
Post by Peeler
https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2019/08/Screen-Shot-2019-08-24-at-9.31.27-PM-e1566671626350.png
An excellent head shot. Kudos!
an excellent head shot for you walter would be a double tap

The Peeler
2020-01-17 08:27:17 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 23:30:49 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
There's only one thing you nazi vermin know to do:

/ \ \ / \
| | | |
| `. | :
\ | \| |
\' | / \\ :
\ \/ _-- __| \ |
\ \_-~ / (*) \ ~-\ |
\_ \ _/-------\.____,_\| |
\ \_,____// _ ___ _ (____> / |
\ < ___) ______ (_____> /
/\ | < ____)/ \(_____> |_/\
/ /\| <_____) | (___> / \
| ( _<____)\_______/ /// _/ / \
| \ \_ \\\_________/// (__/ \
| \ \___) \`--\\ //--'/ /|
| \ /\__/\ /\__/ / |
| \_ / \ _/ |
| / \ |
| / / \ |
| / / \ |
| / | |
| | | |

Self-portrait posted by "Loose Sphincter" in
2020-01-15 09:17:16 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 18:38:55 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
married nazi homo, FORGING as dsharavi, whined again:

The dumb gay nazi bitch just KEEPS whining. Must be a nazi thing! LOL

Check this:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "The problem is my wife"!