I'm a Doctor of Ribofavlin Biblum
Add Reply
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-11-26 17:07:23 UTC
I'm a Doctor of Ribofavlin Biblum
And all the girls in town
Say I'm the handsomest one aroun.
Ofay
2018-11-26 19:27:38 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
I'm a Doctor of Ribofavlin Biblum
And all the girls in town
Say I'm the handsomest one aroun.
you don't hold a candle to me beastie boy; you sheep luvin' turkey
The Peeler
2018-11-26 21:28:00 UTC
On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 11:27:38 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

<FLUSH the disgusting nazi hypocrite's usual hypocritica nazi bullshit
unread again>

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Cum about herself on Nov 14th, 2014:
"High: I'm a strong female of breeding age. I'll see you later at the Cow
MID: <0c3d3881-b022-4e1e-8619-***@googlegroups.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
Suggestion; Don't identify yourself when she walks up and says your name. Stay out of the sight of the 2/9 variable mounted on a 300 H&H Magnum.
Ofay
the only thing you're capable of mary are making threats
The Peeler
2018-11-27 23:28:16 UTC
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 15:10:48 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
it up my poop chute?"
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
You should talk about threats when your wife threatened to murder me if I tell anyone that she has syphilis of the nose. You two should really see a physician about your combined STD conditions. Make sure you remember to use that 38 Saturday Night Special on yourselves and don't hurt anyone else you fucking tum-tam.
Ofay
wtf is a tum-tam? and leave my wife out of it you stupid goof.
The Peeler
2018-11-29 13:50:14 UTC
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 05:12:04 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you nazi scum?
--
More Nazi tripe by Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"All that Britain and France had to due was to not declare war on Germany.
MID: <f5f193ab-1183-4660-80f7-***@googlegroups.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
Look you maj-nun fuck off.
Ofay
oh so now it's maj-nun? so why don't you take your own advice, and take a flying one.
נפש בר יוחאי
Well at least I understand your name. When a proper lady bucks a big turd as so as it hits the water she says, "Ofay." You goofy fuckner.
Ofay
never mind using my term 'goof' or 'goofy'. and let's hear you defend the apartheid state of israel. c'mon. let's get down to it.
The Peeler

נפש בר יוחאי
You are boring and a waste of time, like an ugly woman with the crabs.
Ofay
do you agree with the oppression of the palestinian people? i know the answer but i'd like to hear it again.
נפש בר יוחאי
What I agree with is the destruction of the Dome of the Rock and the rebuilding of the Third Jewish Temple on its place. Now please go eat your wife's pussy and tell her to stop calling me.
Ofay
i told her to leave you in peace. you're pretty funny when you try.
נפש בר יוחאי
You think I'm funny aye? Congratulations you have just matriculated in the University of Gehinnom.
Ofay
i don't know hebrew, so maybe you'll elaborate as to what is Gehinnom. maybe it's yiddish which means get behind. i understand some yiddish as it has some similarities with my german dialect. and get behind means.....
The Peeler

The Peeler
2018-12-02 17:01:45 UTC
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 07:12:45 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?
The Peeler
2018-12-02 17:00:11 UTC
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 03:39:20 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi scum?
The Peeler