filipino pride
2018-06-11 04:08:53 UTC

2018-06-11 05:52:20 UTC
https://assets.rappler.com/515CE73F69B14D1C8C8639B3D4FDA5B8/img/19CD8E2EC21B41CFA1B8D7CC10A9C859/Manila-Pride-March-Mark-Saludes-20150627-000003.jpg
Michael
I always said this Gook was tilted.
The Peeler
2018-06-11 09:53:40 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 22:52:20 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile

Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-06-11 09:53:33 UTC
Unhappily married gay nazi whore Loose Sphincter whining about the PIG he is
married to:

It's HILARIOUS:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
2018-06-11 11:34:54 UTC
https://assets.rappler.com/515CE73F69B14D1C8C8639B3D4FDA5B8/img/19CD8E2EC21B41CFA1B8D7CC10A9C859/Manila
Pride-March-Mark-Saludes-20150627-000003.jpg
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me!

2018-06-11 18:51:22 UTC
I am not forging you, you goddamn Mongoloid slanty-eyed interloping bastard.
The Peeler
2018-06-11 18:59:17 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:51:22 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile

Cock-crazed Hampton: "...do I have a dick or a pussy?"
MID: <ef123e80-982c-46b3-9ff4-***@googlegroups.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
Sockman please you nasty stinker STOP beating off in your sock!
2018-06-13 15:29:32 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 19:17:36 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
https://assets.rappler.com/515CE73F69B14D1C8C8639B3D4FDA5B8/img/19CD8E2EC21B41CFA1B8D7CC10A9C859/Manila
Pride-March-Mark-Saludes-20150627-000003.jpg
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me!
I am not forging you, you goddamn Mongoloid slanty-eyed interloping bastard.
Sockman please you nasty
Y-ch please hang yourself from the nearest tree. Do it NOW a"h!

2018-06-13 16:34:38 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 08:29:32 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Sockman please you nasty stinker STOP beating off in your sock!
Y-ch please hang yourself from the nearest tree. Do it NOW a"h!
Dreckserb, euthanize yourself! You KNOW, it's long overdue!

2018-06-12 12:17:04 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:34:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
https://assets.rappler.com/515CE73F69B14D1C8C8639B3D4FDA5B8/img/19CD8E2EC21B41CFA1B8D7CC10A9C859/Manila
Pride-March-Mark-Saludes-20150627-000003.jpg
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me!
Michael
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of being a slant eyed GBLTP Flip, you
forge a Mexican.

2018-06-12 17:28:23 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:34:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
https://assets.rappler.com/515CE73F69B14D1C8C8639B3D4FDA5B8/img/19CD8E2EC21B41CFA1B8D7CC10A9C859/Manila
Pride-March-Mark-Saludes-20150627-000003.jpg
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me!
Michael
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of being a slant eyed GBLTP Flip, you
forge a Mexican.
Both the Mongoloid bastard and his porn collection are in
need of immediate deportation to Manila.
The Peeler
2018-06-12 18:23:43 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:28:23 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2018-06-12 20:23:40 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:28:23 -0700 (PDT), Carolina Reb
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:34:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
https://assets.rappler.com/515CE73F69B14D1C8C8639B3D4FDA5B8/img/19CD8E2EC21B41CFA1B8D7CC10A9C859/Manila
Pride-March-Mark-Saludes-20150627-000003.jpg
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me!
Michael
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of being a slant eyed GBLTP Flip, you
forge a Mexican.
Both the Mongoloid bastard and his porn collection are in
need of immediate deportation to Manila.
He's on the ICE list...it's just a matter of time now. His sockpuppet
kiking queer has already been 'extraordinarily rendered'.

2018-06-12 20:46:59 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:23:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Both the Mongoloid bastard and his porn collection are in
need of immediate deportation to Manila.
He's on the ICE list...it's just a matter of time now. His sockpuppet
kiking queer has already been 'extraordinarily rendered'.
Awww, look! The two endlessly whining nazi losers are sucking each other off
again! It's all they have in their miserable "lives"! LOL
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
2018-06-13 11:34:01 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing,
passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian
coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason
posts pretending to be Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
Post by Carolina Reb
"Mr. Michael Ejercito," Gordon's superior in ever imaginable way, wrote in message
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me!
Both the Mongoloid bastard and his porn collection are in
need of immediate deportation to Manila.
He's on the ICE list...it's just a matter of time now. His sockpuppet
kiking queer has already been 'extraordinarily rendered'.
LOL

Mr. Ejercito is not on any "ICE list" as Gordon is well aware-- unless
for some reason they're keeping a list of 100% Americans. Gordon would
never be on THAT list. Gordon would never even be allowed into the
country-- he'd be expelled as soon as they saw him shuffling up to the
port of entry, holding his leaking colostomy bag in one hand and a can
of glue in the other.

No, we guarantee that Mr. Michael Ejercito is something Radovich could
never be- a United States Citizen.

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

2018-06-14 12:22:26 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 04:34:01 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by Carolina Reb
Both the Mongoloid bastard and his porn collection are in
need of immediate deportation to Manila.
He's on the ICE list...it's just a matter of time now. His sockpuppet
kiking queer has already been 'extraordinarily rendered'.
LOL
Gook Ejercito is on an "ICE list" as Gordon is well aware-- unless
for some reason they're not keeping a list of 100% gooks.
They, ARE raghead.

As well as a list of YOU subpeople...for expulsion !

2018-06-14 12:48:08 UTC
[...]
Since you're well know for huffing glue, it's not surprising that we
have to repeat this.

2018-06-15 13:06:33 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 05:48:08 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Both the Mongoloid bastard and his porn collection are in
need of immediate deportation to Manila.
He's on the ICE list...it's just a matter of time now. His sockpuppet
kiking queer has already been 'extraordinarily rendered'.
LOL
Gook Ejercito is on an "ICE list" as Gordon is well aware-- unless
for some reason they're not keeping a list of 100% gooks.
They, ARE raghead.
As well as a list of YOU subpeople...for expulsion !
Since we're well know for huffing HCN gas, it's not surprising that you
have to repeat this.
Not, surprising at all raghead !

2018-06-15 13:08:49 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Post by The Jews
never be- a United States Citizen.
Not, surprising at all raghead !
You forget that besides being a drug-fucked wannabe, I"m also pretty stupid!
Nobody can "forget" you're stupid, old man. You prove it every time
you post!

I swear, it's GENETIC with that dumb slav bitch!
2018-06-16 12:21:24 UTC
On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 06:08:49 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Gook Ejercito is on an "ICE list" as Gordon is well aware-- unless
for some reason they're not keeping a list of 100% gooks.
They, ARE raghead.
As well as a list of YOU subpeople...for expulsion !
Since we're well know for huffing HCN gas, it's not surprising that you
have to repeat this.
Not, surprising at all raghead !
Nobody [sic][SIC!!! LOL] can "forget" I'm a stupid, old subhuman. I prove it every time
I post !
You, DO raghead ! Like, totally !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-06-16 12:34:14 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Fuck these POLACK shub-lice!
HUH? And your POLISH slut??

"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over
there". -- Posted by sick old nazoid child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson").

NO!! Can't be! You actually found some 0.22 Euro cocksucking whore who
was so desperate to leave Poland, that she agreed to marry... YOU??

It just CAN'T be cannit!

Right?
The Peeler
2018-06-16 17:56:45 UTC
On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 05:21:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
never be- a United States Citizen.
Not, surprising at all raghead !
You forget that besides being a drug-fucked wannabe, I"m also pretty stupid!
Nobody can "forget" you're stupid, old man. You prove it every time
you post!
LOL
You, DO know what's wrong with me, raghead ! Like, totally !
EVERYBODY knows about it, dreckserb! LOL
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-06-15 13:18:31 UTC
Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-13 12:15:39 UTC
On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 8:17:20 AM UTC-4, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:34:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
https://assets.rappler.com/515CE73F69B14D1C8C8639B3D4FDA5B8/img/19CD8E2EC21B41CFA1B8D7CC10A9C859/Manila
Pride-March-Mark-Saludes-20150627-000003.jpg
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me!
Michael
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of being a slant eyed GBLTP Flip, you
forge a Mexican.
Both the Mongoloid bastard and his porn collection are in
need of immediate deportation to Manila.
I suspect that the images in YOUR porn collection are illegal.

2018-06-13 18:26:38 UTC
On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 8:17:20 AM UTC-4, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:34:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
https://assets.rappler.com/515CE73F69B14D1C8C8639B3D4FDA5B8/img/19CD8E2EC21B41CFA1B8D7CC10A9C859/Manila
Pride-March-Mark-Saludes-20150627-000003.jpg
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me!
Michael
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of being a slant eyed GBLTP Flip, you
forge a Mexican.
Both the Mongoloid bastard and his porn collection are in
need of immediate deportation to Manila.
I suspect that the images in YOUR porn collection are illegal.
There is NOTHING "suspect" about your slanty eyes and puke-colored
Mongoloid skin.
The Peeler
2018-06-13 19:08:40 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 11:26:38 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

2018-06-14 11:43:59 UTC
On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 8:17:20 AM UTC-4, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of being a slant eyed GBLTP Flip, you
forge a Mexican.
- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe
Y-chi
Netfish's
claim to be a jew
Both the Mongoloid bastard and his porn collection are in
need of immediate deportation to Manila.
I suspect that the images in YOUR porn collection are illegal.
There is NOTHING "suspect" about your slanty eyes and puke-colored
Mongoloid skin.
Those are superficial characteristics.

2018-06-14 20:41:43 UTC
On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 8:17:20 AM UTC-4, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of being a slant eyed GBLTP Flip, you
forge a Mexican.
- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe
Y-chi
Netfish's
claim to be a jew
Both the Mongoloid bastard and his porn collection are in
need of immediate deportation to Manila.
I suspect that the images in YOUR porn collection are illegal.
There is NOTHING "suspect" about your slanty eyes and puke-colored
Mongoloid skin.
Those are superficial characteristics.
Michael
There is nothing "superficial" about DNA, you Mongoloid bastard.
It is what makes you the Gook that you are.
The Peeler
2018-06-14 22:16:01 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 13:41:43 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded face:
2018-06-15 13:06:33 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 04:43:59 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 8:17:20 AM UTC-4, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of being a slant eyed GBLTP Flip, you
forge a Mexican.
- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe
Y-chi
Netfish's
claim to be a jew
Both the Mongoloid bastard and his porn collection are in
need of immediate deportation to Manila.
I suspect that the images in YOUR porn collection are illegal.
There is NOTHING "suspect" about your slanty eyes and puke-colored
Mongoloid skin.
Those are superficial characteristics.
Michael
They are not. They are DEFINITIVELY indicative of subhuman slant eyed
DNA like yours.

2018-06-15 14:29:03 UTC
On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 06:06:33 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Those are superficial characteristics.
Michael
They are not. They are DEFINITIVELY indicative of subhuman slant eyed
DNA like yours.
Not at all. But your post IS definitely indicative of your subhuman slav
DNA, dreckserb!
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
2018-06-14 12:22:26 UTC
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 05:15:39 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 8:17:20 AM UTC-4, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:34:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
https://assets.rappler.com/515CE73F69B14D1C8C8639B3D4FDA5B8/img/19CD8E2EC21B41CFA1B8D7CC10A9C859/Manila
Pride-March-Mark-Saludes-20150627-000003.jpg
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me!
Michael
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of being a slant eyed GBLTP Flip, you
forge a Mexican.
Both the Mongoloid bastard and his porn collection are in
need of immediate deportation to Manila.
I suspect that the images in YOUR porn collection are illegal.
Michael
We KNOW that the images in YOUR porn collection are illegal....they
consist mostly of the ani of your underage gook siblings.

2018-06-14 16:52:14 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 05:22:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
I suspect that the images in YOUR porn collection are illegal.
Michael
We KNOW that the images in YOUR porn collection are illegal....they
consist mostly of the ani of your underage gook siblings.
We KNOW that you are PROJECTING, you perverted serbian peasant! The
illegality of your true sexual inclinations is the VERY reason why you
became a housebound sexually crippled cretin!

2018-06-12 18:11:31 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 05:17:04 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 04:34:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
https://assets.rappler.com/515CE73F69B14D1C8C8639B3D4FDA5B8/img/19CD8E2EC21B41CFA1B8D7CC10A9C859/Manila
Pride-March-Mark-Saludes-20150627-000003.jpg
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me!
Michael
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of being a slant eyed GBLTP Flip, you
forge a Mexican.
Dreckserb, your master Michael, who is straight, forges NO ONE! YOU nazi
scum forge him and project your OWN perversion onto him because you know
about your OWN inferiority and wish you could be like him!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-06-11 14:23:48 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 00:08:53 -0400, Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://assets.rappler.com/515CE73F69B14D1C8C8639B3D4FDA5B8/img/19CD8E2EC21B41CFA1B8D7CC10A9C859/Manila-Pride-March-Mark-Saludes-20150627-000003.jpg
Michael
Sick bunch of slant eyed mongs.
<tssssssssssssssssssssssssk!>

2018-06-11 18:36:20 UTC
Dumb anal Racovic's pride is SHIT in all its forms:

"I’m King of the skatologists"

"Caco ergo sum."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"In excremento veritas."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

"An enema for every constipated anus."
***@thruhikinggear about dumb anal Goran Razovic's strange predilections:
"The anus is the last refuge of the Rev Razofag."
MID: <13451fe7-ff36-413a-8c0b-***@googlegroups.com>