Yid Soros Holohoaxed?
2018-06-06 04:19:57 UTC
Speaking of arrogance… has anyone else caught the
ever more egregious lies that they are telling about
Soros and his collaboration during the war? He admitted
it in 1998 on jew friendly 60 Minutes but now that doesn’t
exist in their minds for the dumb goyim. He was a “victim”
ya know. I heartily expect the outrageous lie to be that
he was killed too in the holohoax.

The cycle repeats itself throughout history. Jews acquire
some badge of belonging which they take as license to lord
it over the goyim. In 15th century Spain the badge of belonging
was conversion to Christianity. In the present day it is a bit
of paper that says “U.S. citizen”, “Citoyen de France”, etc.
Smugly confident in the shield they think this offers them,
Jews unleash their arrogance, unrestrained. They just can’t
help themselves. They fail to grasp that the badge of belonging
implicitly carries with it an obligation of empathy and community
with the non-Jewish population. And when Jews fail to fulfill
that obligation, the reaction comes. The cycle repeats. And the
Jews learn nothing from the experience. They undergo no moral
maturation. Because moral maturation can only come from the
ability to acknowledge fault, a problem Jews have always struggled
with.

To analogize our own predicament with 15th century Spain, I’d
say we’re at about the 1460 stage of the cycle. Things are going
to get interesting.

https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/05/on-the-arrogance-of-jews-as-a-factor-in-their-downfall/
נפש בר יוחאי
I have news for you. SOROS is on the Mossad's shit list.
Carolina Reb
2018-06-06 05:11:15 UTC
You are full of shit.
The Peeler
2018-06-06 10:05:28 UTC
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 22:11:15 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile

2018-06-06 14:57:26 UTC
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 21:23:12 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
[...]
I got, news for YOU, Y-chi. You are on the KKK's shitlist.

2018-06-06 16:57:09 UTC
On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 07:57:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
I have news for you. SOROS is on the Mossad's shit list.
I got, news for YOU, Y-chi. You are on the KKK's shitlist.
I got old news for you, dumb anal Razovic: everyone, but everyone (including
yourself), thinks you are a piece of shit!

נפש בר יוחאי
Yes I probably am but SOROS is a target of the Mossad. Just to let you know what a day in the life for Yigal Amir is like. Yigal lives by the שֻׁלְחָן עָרוּך. All his meals are kosher. He is allowed to have sexual intercourse with his wife twice or even three times a day that he chooses. He's allowed to make visits in the town with armed guards. He's allowed visitors. He's allowed to watch a communal television should he choose. He's allowed to maintain a bank account. He's allowed to exercise and play games. He has several newspaper subscriptions that are delivered to his cell daily.
2018-06-07 12:08:06 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
[...]
Yes I probably am
Yes, you definitely are....for being a schwartze and for being a
jewlover.

2018-06-07 16:57:08 UTC
On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 05:08:06 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Yes I probably am but SOROS is a target of the Mossad. Just to let you
know what a day in the life for Yigal Amir is like. Yigal lives by the
שֻׁלְחָן עָרוּך. All his meals are kosher. He is allowed to have sexual
intercourse with his wife twice or even three times a day that he
chooses. He's allowed to make visits in the town with armed guards.
He's allowed visitors. He's allowed to watch a communal television
should he choose. He's allowed to maintain a bank account. He's allowed
to exercise and play games. He has several newspaper subscriptions that
are delivered to his cell daily.
Yes, you definitely are....for being a schwartze and for being a
jewlover.
He's no schwartze ...and he IS a Jew, you dumb psychotic serbian bitch!
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
נפש בר יוחאי
Needless to say Yigal Amir is my hero.
2018-06-08 19:18:08 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
[...]
Yasser Arafat should be your hero, Y-chi...he was TEN times as jewish
as you can EVER be!

2018-06-06 19:06:33 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing,
passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian
coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason
posts pretending to be Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
I got, news for YOU, Y-chi. You are on the KKK's shitlist.
OH NO!!!!!!!!

ROFLMJAO

How can I get on that list, Gordon?

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

נפש בר יוחאי
Yeah the KKK really produces some bad ass son of a guns. Years ago when Allen Berg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Berg was murdered I ended up in jail at the same time that the criminals that murdered Allen Berg were incarcerated in the same jail. The murders of Allen Burg were kept in the infirmary of the jail. I remember one would stand in his cell stark naked. When you are in the infirmary you are relatively safe, but when you go into population it is a whole different story. As far as I know they are all still incarcerated but you don't want to mess with them. The Aryan Nation Brotherhood had a member get out (I'm not sure if he escaped or was released) but he murdered the top guy in charge of the Department of Corrections right in the guys house. It was all over the News some years back. I was only locked up for a year. But I remember I was sitting alone at a table in the day room when three Germans came up and sat down at the table. They knew I was Jewish because I wore a kippah. The biggest one told me his mother was converting to Judaism. I knew the Rabbi and the synagogue she was converting in. It was a reform shul but even though I'm Orthodox I use to go there and take classes. Then another one of the Germans had a tattoo of a swastika on his hand and apologized to me for having the tattoo. Then about a day or two before I was released I was at the Diagnostic Unit know as D.U. but that is not the University of Denver even though I use to be in the University of Denver. There was a teenager in there must have been 16 or 17. He came up to me (because like I said I always wore a kippah) and he told me he was Jewish but nobody knew because he didn't want people to know. He told me he had stabbed his mother's boyfriend. I felt sorry for the kid. Even though I spent 4 years in the USMC and was honorably discharged a Sgt. E-5 jail especially here in Colorado is hell.
2018-06-07 15:05:10 UTC
On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 18:47:21 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[fluhs jew smut/lies/shite]
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Yeah the KKK really produces some bad ass son of a guns.
Yeah, you better watch your nigger ass, Y-chi.

נפש בר יוחאי
Why do people take a shit in your mouth you no good rotten asshole.
2018-06-07 21:32:48 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Yeah the KKK really produces some bad ass son of a guns.
Yeah, you better watch your nigger ass, Y-chi.
Why do people take a shit
So that you can zsuck it out of their fat jew assholes, Y-chi!

2018-06-07 23:17:28 UTC
On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 14:32:48 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Why do people take a shit in your mouth you no good rotten asshole.
So that you can see how people deal with nazi scum, Y-chi!
Indeed, dreckserb!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
נפש בר יוחאי
You will continue to be antagonized by the same evil spirit that antagonized King Saul until his death when he fell on his sword.
2018-06-08 19:24:00 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Yeah the KKK really produces some bad ass son of a guns.
Yeah, you better watch your nigger ass, Y-chi.
Why do people take a shit
So that you can zsuck it out of their fat jew assholes, Y-chi!
You will continue
You won't. You will off yourself. May it be soon, insh'Allah!

2018-06-08 20:13:24 UTC
On Fri, 08 Jun 2018 12:24:00 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
You will continue to be antagonized by the same evil spirit that
antagonized King Saul until his death when he fell on his sword.
You won't. You will off yourself. May it be soon, insh'Allah!
He, like every decent person, will continue shitting and pissing all over
you for as long as you got the cheek to breathe, dreckserb!
"GB" addressing bullshitting dumb anal Razovic:
"Take the dildo out of your arse, and sit down to do some serious research."
MID: <peus36$cld$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2018-06-07 17:02:07 UTC
On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 08:05:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Yeah the KKK really produces some bad ass son of a guns.
Yeah, you better watch your nigger ass, Y-chi.
YOU better do so, dreckserb! As you know, YOU are everybody's "nigger" on
Usenet AND in real life!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-06-06 10:05:21 UTC
On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 00:19:57 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):