When jews and jew-lovers get uppity
2019-03-12 19:53:39 UTC
Go straight to 1:38

The Peeler
2019-03-12 21:16:35 UTC
On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 15:53:39 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH gay nazi shit>

http://tinyurl.com/y6ld8f4e
w***@att.net
2019-03-13 03:11:30 UTC
Go straight to 1:38
http://youtu.be/ZKie_34cpJI
WOW! Thanks for posting this! That was KEWEL! A quick and easy exit
for trouble-making Jews! However, for the obstinate ones...this awaits...

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2713&p=12420#p12420
The Peeler
2019-03-13 09:25:27 UTC
On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 20:11:30 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
B***@37.com
Hide from this foto if you can butterfly boi -- Loading Image...
Michael Ejercito
2019-03-13 13:53:53 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by Loose Cannon
Go straight to 1:38
http://youtu.be/ZKie_34cpJI
WOW! Thanks for posting this! That was KEWEL! A quick and easy exit
for trouble-making Jews! However, for the obstinate ones...this awaits...
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2713&p=12420#p12420
Your Brazen Bull is but Brazen Bullshit.

Firearms- and a rope- await if you Nazi nithings get too uppity.

2019-03-13 09:21:42 UTC
Go straight to 1:38
http://youtu.be/ZKie_34cpJI
look at this poof paul Treanor pose on his linkedIN account — atta boi, a girl with a beard.
B***@37.com
2019-03-13 09:31:07 UTC
Go straight to 1:38

I wouldn't wanna be you with my face on a postage stamp and a shotgun up your Loose Rectum
w***@att.net
2019-03-13 18:21:28 UTC
Go straight to 1:38
http://youtu.be/ZKie_34cpJI
The SS knew exactly how to deal with trouble-making Jews. In this
clip, the Jewess attempts to sabotage the work by claiming to be
an engineering student and say the work was in default. The
Officer wisely understood this ruse and gave her exactly what she
needed..a bullet in the head!

KEWEL!
P-Dub
2019-03-13 18:55:59 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by Loose Cannon
Go straight to 1:38
http://youtu.be/ZKie_34cpJI
The SS knew exactly how to deal with trouble-making Jews. In this
clip, the Jewess attempts to sabotage the work by claiming to be
an engineering student and say the work was in default. The
Officer wisely understood this ruse and gave her exactly what she
needed..a bullet in the head!
KEWEL!
The Nazis were defeated in WWII. Many of them ended with bullets in their heads.

Jew haters are excrement, and will be flushed as such.

Jews are superior to you, worthless Walt.
The Peeler
2019-03-13 19:04:55 UTC
On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 11:21:28 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to your homegroup alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs.

Auric Hellman
2019-03-13 20:02:27 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by Loose Cannon
Go straight to 1:38
http://youtu.be/ZKie_34cpJI
The SS knew exactly how to deal with trouble-making Jews. In this
clip, the Jewess attempts to sabotage the work by claiming to be
an engineering student and say the work was in default. The
Officer wisely understood this ruse and gave her exactly what she
needed..a bullet in the head!
KEWEL!
The Commandant made it clear: "We're not going to argue with these people"
--
Dr. Auric D. Hellman
***@volcanomail.com
w***@att.net
2019-03-13 22:51:47 UTC
Post by Auric Hellman
Post by w***@att.net
The SS knew exactly how to deal with trouble-making Jews. In this
clip, the Jewess attempts to sabotage the work by claiming to be
an engineering student and say the work was in default. The
Officer wisely understood this ruse and gave her exactly what she
needed..a bullet in the head!
KEWEL!
The Commandant made it clear: "We're not going to argue with these people"
--
Dr. Auric D. Hellman
Chancellor Hitler taught up the futility in arguing with Jews:

============

Quote by Hitler in Mein Kampf,
Vol 1, Chapter 2.

The more I argued with them, the
better I came to know their dialectic.
First they counted on the stupidity
of their adversary, and then, when
there was no other way out, they
themselves simply played stupid.
If all this didn't help, they
pretended not to understand, or,
if challenged, they changed the
subject in a hurry, quoted
platitudes which, if you accepted
them, they immediately related to
entirely different matters, and
then, if again attacked, gave
ground and pretended not to
know exactly what you were
talking about. Whenever you
tried to attack one of these
apostles, your hand closed on
a jelly-like slime which divided
up and poured through your fingers,
but in the next moment collected
again. But if you really struck one
of these (Jew) fellows so telling
a blow that, observed by the audience,
he couldn't help but agree, and if
you believed that this had taken
you at least one step forward, your
amazement was great the next day.
The Jew had not the slightest
recollection of the day before,
he rattled off his same old nonsense
as though nothing at all had happened,
and, if indignantly challenged,
affected amazement; he couldn't
remember a thing, except that he
had proved the correctness of his
assertions the previous day.

============

Jews and Gooks do not fall within the Caucasian definition of
humanity. They are sub-human and there is only one solution..
..complete and utter extermination of North American Jews and
the immediate expulsion and/or extermination of Gooks within
North American territorial boundaries. My personal view is that
it will be done in this century. Time is on our side and is running
out for the Jew and his cohorts.
The Peeler
2019-03-13 23:33:21 UTC
On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 15:51:47 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
p***@gmail.com
not again. all of the ss were not jew killers. there were many who fought on the soviet front. my uncle was fortunate enough to guard british pow's near dresden. he got chocolate from their care packages. my dad was in crazy combat against the soviets. both ss men.
The Peeler
2019-03-13 22:45:41 UTC
On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 15:29:49 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com, better
known as "Moose in Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove