HUH? Will grubby incajonic Anti-American jew cocksucker Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine get, implicated in sleazy jew slimebag Jeffrey Epsteen's sex trafficking?
2019-07-10 14:16:26 UTC

Will, he?

Along with all the other sleazy jews coming out of the voodvork...Alan
Dershovitz, Voody Allen... ?

2019-07-10 14:49:22 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Will, he?
Am I excited about stories about 14 year old girls? Of course not! That's *WAY* too old for me!
Good think you're hiding in your cellar, Gordon! LOL

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-07-10 17:07:17 UTC
Our resident AIDS-infected gay pedophilic asshole just doesn't make sense
anymore! LOL
Will, he?
Along with all the other sleazy jews coming out of the voodvork...Alan
Dershovitz, Voody Allen... ?
LOLOK
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Poor defeated bleeding idiot!
--
Pedophiliac dreckserb Razovic arguing in favour of pedophilia again:
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?