Self avowed nazis like JeSSe Rectum, Carolina Rectum, Loose Rectum, and Tall Henry Rectum are all self avowed nazi Faggots
2020-02-11 08:08:01 UTC
Nazis want you to believe faggots and homosexuals are the same thing —— they're not.

Faggots are nazis, homicidal, rectum rapists —— and do well in prison.
B***@37.com
2020-02-11 08:28:22 UTC
and lest we not forget the "Plain Ol Amerikan" Rectum —— he's a real stinking asshole if you don't mention him.
plainolamerican
2020-02-11 15:50:56 UTC
Homophobia is a treatable mental disorder. Seek help, ya fuckin' whorechild.
The Peeler
2020-02-11 16:21:49 UTC
On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 07:50:56 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Post by B***@37.com
and lest we not forget the "Plain Ol Amerikan" Rectum —— he's a real stinking asshole if you don't mention him.
Homophobia is a treatable mental disorder. Seek help, ya fuckin' whorechild.
It is NO disorder! It is a very HEALTHY and NATURAL reaction of healthy and
straight people towards cheeky perversion, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!
B***@37.com
2020-02-13 07:56:17 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by B***@37.com
Post by B***@37.com
Nazis want you to believe faggots and homosexuals are the same thing —— they're not.
Faggots are nazis, homicidal, rectum rapists —— and do well in prison.
and lest we not forget the "Plain Ol Amerikan" Rectum —— he's a real stinking asshole if you don't mention him.
Homophobia is a treatable mental disorder. Seek help, ya fuckin' whorechild.
And you're still confused over homosexuality, homophobia, and Nazi faggotry.