Holohoax Denial - Holohoax Truth
2020-01-11 18:07:16 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Give it up, you ancient, rotting shiteater. No one
denies the Holocaust anymore. David Irving, Mark
Weber, even the Iranians, all admit it took place.
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-11 18:12:12 UTC
The Jews and their helpers are always banning “Holocaust denial™”
somewhere. Now TikTok (a video-sharing social networking) has banned it.
But that could be harder to do than TikTok realizes.
The Jews have a very broad definition of “Holocaust denial™.” For
example, if you say “6 million Jews™ didn’t die in the Holocaust™, only
4 million did,” according to the Jews, that’s “Holocaust denial™.” Never
mind the fact that the government of Poland did just that in 1990 by
revising the “6 million™” number downward by 2.5 million, so the
official number isn’t 6 million™ anymore. But the Jews still claim it’s
6 million™! That’s what’s known as “Holocaust™ math.” It’s always “6
million™,” regardless! (I wonder if the Polish government will be
charged with “Holocaust denial™” because of that: “In Poland, Holocaust
denial and the denial of communist crimes is punishable by law.” —
Wikipedia).
At any rate, because of this type of ubiquitous censorship, more and
more people are questioning the Holocaust™. More people now know that
the Jews (and not the militaries of the allies) spun a ridiculous tale
about “6 million Jews™” being “gassed” in plain brick buildings with
wooden doors, which never could have happened: wood is not gas-proof and
HCN (Hydrogen cyanide) gas would have leaked from the doors, killing the
Nazi guards, too. Sure, some Jews died at Auschwitz. So did some
communists and some homosexuals. But they died from starvation and
disease, not “gassing.” And the number of Jews who died at Auschwitz was
in the thousands, not the millions.
Why would the Jews lie about the Holocaust™? For at least three reasons.
One, to claim “the power of the victim.” That power has opened a lot of
doors for the Jews, both political and financial. Two, to get Israel.
Both reasons worked very well: to this day, Germany pays the Jews
millions of dollars per year in “Holocaust reparations™” and the Jews
now have TWO countries - and ONE of them has nuclear weapons! And the
third reason? Jews are, as a people, notorious liars — they’re worse
than gypsies, and that’s saying something. Indeed, phony “Holocaust
survivor™ stories” are very common.
Why do you think the Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries? In
fact, they were kicked out of France five times.
https://www.businessinsider.com/tiktok-ban-holocaust-denial-conspiracy-theories-2020-1?IR=C
Reb says, "ENOUGH of this being kicked out of this-and-that-countries!
The time is well nigh to EXTERMINATE the Jew vermin!"
These web sites contain Holocaust truth.

Nizkor.org

YadVashem.org

USHMM.org

Remember.org

HolocaustHistory.net

HMD.Org.UK

HolocaustEdu.org

HolocaustMemorial.us

HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org

HolocaustCenter.org

Holocaust.OregonState.edu

IowaHolocaustMemorial.com

IlHolocaustMuseum.org

FLHolocaustMuseum.org
Carolina Reb
2020-01-11 18:34:24 UTC
Give it up, you ancient, rotting shiteater. No one
denies the Holocaust anymore. David Irving, Mark
Weber, even the Iranians, all admit it took place.
I sincerely hope it is true! Even the very idea
of six million "gassed" dead Jews pleases me to
no end!
NEMO
2020-01-11 18:47:44 UTC
Give it up, you ancient, rotting shiteater. No one
denies the Holocaust anymore. David Irving, Mark
Weber, even the Iranians, all admit it took place.
I sincerely hope it is true!
It matters not... regardless of how many Jews died during
WW2, the following basic truths about you hold:

1) You were born a shiteating zero.
2) Since then, you were a shiteating zero.
3) You are currently a shiteating zero.
4) You will be a shiteating zero until you die.

I'm sorry, you shiteating zero, but this is just the
way things are.
Carolina Reb
2020-01-11 18:55:34 UTC
Give it up, you ancient, rotting shiteater. No one
denies the Holocaust anymore. David Irving, Mark
Weber, even the Iranians, all admit it took place.
I sincerely hope it is true!
It matters not... regardless of how many Jews died during
1) You were born a shiteating zero.
2) Since then, you were a shiteating zero.
3) You are currently a shiteating zero.
4) You will be a shiteating zero until you die.
I'm sorry, you shiteating zero, but this is just the
way things are.
You have made your intentions and inclinations on this
newsgroup quite clear, Lambsky. THAT indeed, is "the way
things are." You should give yourself a little break now..
take some time out...and discuss it with your fellows:

Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!
Loose Cannon
2020-01-11 19:04:19 UTC
It matters not... regardless of how many Jews died during
1) You were born a shiteating zero.
2) Since then, you were a shiteating zero.
3) You are currently a shiteating zero.
4) You will be a shiteating zero until you die.
I'm sorry, you shiteating zero, but this is just the
way things are.
You
You are a sick, little, hateful shiteating zero. Choke
on it, you sick, little, hateful shiteating zero.
Carolina Reb
NEMO
2020-01-11 19:19:32 UTC
In article <7363f8e2-cc85-423e-95ac-***@googlegroups.com>,

Cheer up, old man! This leading nazoid ALSO sucked dick! And he
explains why it's OK for nazoids to do so!

"While in jail, Kuhnen[1] came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm[2] was also a gay Nazi."

Notes:

[1] Michael Kuhnen was the leader of the German neo-Nazi
scene; after sucking one too many dicks, he died of AIDS.

[2] The homosexual Ernst Rohm was the leader of the SA, and
also (surprise!) Adolf Shitler's "closest" personal friend
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).
Carolina Reb
2020-01-11 20:05:01 UTC
Cheer up, old man! This leading nazoid ALSO sucked dick! And he
explains why it's OK for nazoids to do so!
"While in jail, Kuhnen[1] came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm[2] was also a gay Nazi."
[1] Michael Kuhnen was the leader of the German neo-Nazi
scene; after sucking one too many dicks, he died of AIDS.
[2] The homosexual Ernst Rohm was the leader of the SA, and
also (surprise!) Adolf Shitler's "closest" personal friend
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).
Even if all of this is true, how is it germane to your
pursuit of cocks on Toronto's Church Street?

Every Jew homo on this newsgroup, including yourself, refer
to themselves as "cocksuckers." That is simply not the case.
All the homosexual Jews here seem to be of the asshole
bandito variety.

For example, note the recent post of Toronto homo Jew Brian Lambsky:

Brian Lambsky
Nov 18
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.

I suppose it is possible that you anally-inclined Jews make use of
your oral talents as well. However, for the sake of accuracy, your
collective activity seems to be centered on anal sodomy.
The Peeler
2020-01-11 21:07:27 UTC
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 12:05:01 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

The Peeler
2020-01-11 21:06:06 UTC
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 11:13:47 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg

2020-01-11 19:01:35 UTC
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 12:58:14 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,