What jews think of each other
2018-08-10 01:43:11 UTC
https://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/27/business/27madoff.html
2018-08-11 11:29:31 UTC
On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 21:43:11 -0400, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by The Peeler
https://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/27/business/27madoff.html
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.

Good, one!

2018-08-11 11:44:03 UTC
Nothing good... but that's understandable, since Andrzej is a
shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking,
motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid PEDO filth who takes dozens
of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis!
The Peeler
2018-08-11 15:14:59 UTC
On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 04:29:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
You mean, Loose Sphincter took up the right position in front of you again,
spreading his asscheeks wide for you, serbian arsebandit?
Good, one!
You seem to have enjoyed them, arsebandit! <BG>
serb bitch Razovic, our resident psychopath and "WASP" wannabe correcting
British posters' CORRECT English over at uk.rec.cars.maintenance:
"There's no such word as 'impending'. Something is either imminent or
pending but not 'impending'."
2018-08-15 16:32:55 UTC
On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 04:29:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
You mean, Loose Sphincter took up the right position in front of you again,
spreading his asscheeks wide for you, serbian arsebandit?
Indeed.

They are such manginas!

2018-08-16 12:36:10 UTC
On Wed, 15 Aug 2018 09:32:55 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Indeed.
Inane.
They are such manginas!
Michael
You two fairies are such GBLTPQC degenerates!

2018-08-16 15:51:56 UTC
On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 05:36:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You mean, Loose Sphincter took up the right position in front of you again,
spreading his asscheeks wide for you, serbian arsebandit?
Indeed.
They are such manginas!
Michael
Inane.
YOU and your life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering from
a "life" at all) indeed ARE!
They are such manginas!
Michael
You two fairies are such GBLTPQC degenerates!
Stop projecting your OWN deviation onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
unadulterated. Like it springs forth from the very universal Source of
Dumb."
2018-08-16 16:51:25 UTC
On Wed, 15 Aug 2018 09:32:55 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

Indeed.
Inane.
They are such manginas!
Michael
You two fairies are such GBLTPQC degenerates!
Nithing, you and your fellow dreckvolk are the queers here!

2018-08-17 12:37:09 UTC
On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 09:51:25 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Indeed.
Inane.
They are such manginas!
Michael
You two fairies are such GBLTPQC degenerates!
Nithing, you and your fellow dreckvolk are the queers here!
Michael
Dreckgook, you and your subhuman semitic fiancee the Foreskin Peeler
are the GBLTPQCs here!

2018-08-17 13:55:24 UTC
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 05:37:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, you and your fellow dreckvolk are the queers here!
Michael
Dreckgook, you and your subhuman semitic fiancee the Foreskin Peeler
are the GBLTPQCs here!
Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you deviated, sexually crippled
dreckserb!
MID: <***@4ax.com>
c***@nuevaschool.org
Faggot, you expose your faggotry with every post. I mean, you keep talking about sucking rectums!
2018-08-18 12:38:24 UTC
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 16:50:23 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito's
Post by c***@nuevaschool.org
On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 09:51:25 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Indeed.
Inane.
They are such manginas!
Michael
You two fairies are such GBLTPQC degenerates!
Nithing, you and your fellow dreckvolk are the queers here!
Michael
Dreckgook, you and your subhuman semitic fiancee the Foreskin Peeler
are the GBLTPQCs here!
Faggot, you expose your faggotry with every post. I mean, you keep talking about sucking rectums!
Dreckgook, you expose your jewloving with every post. I mean, you
just keep zsuckling jew ani/recti.

2018-08-18 17:47:24 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 05:38:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by c***@nuevaschool.org
Faggot, you expose your faggotry with every post. I mean, you keep
talking about sucking rectums!
Dreckgook, you expose your jewloving with every post.
You got a problem with it, dreckserb?
I mean, you just keep zsuckling jew ani/recti.
He doesn't! But you just KEEP exposing what a ridiculous, miserable, sexual
cripple you are, dumb anal Razovic! LOL
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-08-22 16:58:50 UTC
Post by c***@nuevaschool.org
Faggot, you expose your faggotry with every post. I mean, you keep
talking about sucking rectums!
Dreckgook, you expose your jewloving with every post.
You got a problem with it, dreckserb?
There is nothing wrong with loving Jews.

It can lead to marriage, sex, pregnancy, and childbirth!
I mean, you just keep zsuckling jew ani/recti.
He doesn't! But you just KEEP exposing what a ridiculous, miserable, sexual
cripple you are, dumb anal Razovic! LOL
The mangina is so obsessed with ani!

2018-08-23 12:46:52 UTC
On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 09:58:50 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is nothing wrong with loving Jews.
Yes, there is...it's a G-d defying ABOMINATION.
Post by Michael Ejercito
It can lead to marriage, sex, pregnancy, and childbirth!
If humans are involved, that would be BESTIALITY.
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is so obsessed with ani!
Michael
You are so obsessed with zsuckling any and every jew rectum within
zsuckling distance.

2018-08-23 15:25:54 UTC
On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 09:58:50 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

There is nothing wrong with loving Jews.
Yes, there is...it's a G-d defying ABOMINATION.
Nithing, our Lord God haShem has never prohibited anyone from loving
Jews.
It can lead to marriage, sex, pregnancy, and childbirth!
If humans are involved, that would be BESTIALITY.
Humans are always involved.
The mangina is so obsessed with ani!
Michael
You are so obsessed with zsuckling any and every jew rectum within
zsuckling distance.
Wrong!

2018-08-23 15:29:26 UTC
On Thu, 23 Aug 2018 05:46:52 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You got a problem with it, dreckserb?
There is nothing wrong with loving Jews.
Yes, there is...it's a G-d defying ABOMINATION.
ONLY an unclean fiendish spirit would ever make such a statement, dreckserb
Razovic!
It can lead to marriage, sex, pregnancy, and childbirth!
If humans are involved, that would be BESTIALITY.
Nope, but if someone like you were involved, it would INDEED be BESTIALITY!
He doesn't! But you just KEEP exposing what a ridiculous, miserable, sexual
cripple you are, dumb anal Razovic! LOL
The mangina is so obsessed with ani!
You are so obsessed with zsuckling any and every jew rectum within
zsuckling distance.
ONLY an inferior, unclean spirit would ever make such a perverted statement!
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-08-16 18:49:03 UTC
Post by The Peeler
https://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/27/business/27madoff.html
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
Good, one!
This should be you asshole, instead of Sollozzo.

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-08-17 12:51:12 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
GOSH! SHOOSH! This filthy race-traitor wanted to be one of us ARYANS... LOMP!
"FAKE heinrich", Real name Eugene Jansen, from Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
Need I say it again... GOSH! SHOOSH! <snigger>
That's how you treat your NAZI friends... such comradeship... LOL.
The Peeler
2018-08-17 13:53:18 UTC
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 05:37:08 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
This should be you asshole, instead of Sollozzo.
http://youtu.be/ppjyB2MpxBU
dntVNN8kz9
THIS should be YOU.
http://youtu.be/JlooXvZEZP4
This IS you: Loading Image...
"The Jews" to poor dumb anal Razovic:
"Nobody here gets tired of exposing you for the idiot you are, Gordon!"
2018-08-11 15:14:43 UTC
On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 21:43:11 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, The Peeler, whined again:

This is what Loose Sphincter (the devoted, servile, gay nazi whore) thinks
about himself:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!