Praise the Sayanim!
2019-08-10 17:35:20 UTC
Jew #1: “Oh, thank God! Now, 400 powerful Jews and Shabboz Goys won’t be
going to prison!”

Jew #2: “Thank you, Lord!”

Jew #3: “Praise the Mossad!”

Jew #4: “Praise the Sayanim!”

https://vdare.com/posts/breaking-epstein-dead-democrats-relieved
The Peeler
2019-08-10 18:26:14 UTC
On Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:35:20 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2019-08-10 18:30:53 UTC
Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
Brian Lambsky
Nov 18
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.
The Peeler
2019-08-10 18:54:25 UTC
On Sat, 10 Aug 2019 11:30:53 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!