Adolf Shitler, mass murderer of Germans: "If the war is lost, the people will be lost also".
Tall Henry
2020-02-09 10:40:14 UTC
As if directly causing the death, rape, and expulsion of millions
of German was not enough, the crazed shiteating freak ALSO wanted
that all the surviving Germans will die. Here's is Speer's
reply to the infamous "Nero Decree" (demolition orders) issued
by Shitler:

"From the statements you made that evening the following was unequivocally
clear - if I did not misunderstand you: if the war is lost, the people
will be lost also. It is not necessary to worry about what the German
people will need for elemental survival. On the contrary, it is best
for us to destroy even these things. For the nation has proved to be
the weaker, and the future belongs solely to the stronger Eastern
nation. In any case, only those who are inferior will remain after
this struggle, for the good have already been killed.

These words shook me to the core. And a day later when I received the
demolition order and, shortly afterward, the stringent evacuation
order, I saw these as the first step toward carrying out these intentions."
Zaire
If he said these things, then the man was psycho. But no more psycho than the war mongering Brits; i.e. Churchill comes to mind.
Tall Henry
2020-02-09 16:48:33 UTC
Post by Zaire
Post by Tall Henry
[...]
Yes and yes.
Post by Zaire
But no more psycho than the war mongering Brits; i.e. Churchill comes to mind.
Churchill didn't start the war, Churchill did not murder millions
of civilians in nations which have already surrendered, and Churchill
never sentenced his own people to death for having "failed" him.
Zaire
Churchill was behind the declaration of war on Germany. I don't know that he murdered millions of German civilians, but he was responsible for murdering quite a few. He was also responsible for the Bengali famine among other atrocities. The Bengalis died by the millions. Churchill was as evil, or more evil than Hitler. However, the Victors write the History and Churchill all of a sudden becomes a great man.
The Peeler
2020-02-09 22:57:04 UTC
On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 14:22:07 -0800 (PST), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Hitler admirer "Moose in Love with Nazi Scum" exposing his hypocrisy again:
"The people doing the murdering, raping and expelling are the ones guilty of
Post by Tall Henry
Post by Zaire
But no more psycho than the war mongering Brits; i.e. Churchill comes to mind.
Churchill didn't start the war, Churchill did not murder millions
of civilians in nations which have already surrendered, and Churchill
never sentenced his own people to death for having "failed" him.
Didn't he promise a bloody fight to the last man, woman and child in
England if the Germans invaded ?
I believe he did, but we never found out what he would actually have
done if put to the test [he later confessed that, if escape in a
battleship failed, he would have blown his brains out rather than
surrender].

He was responsible for the deaths of 1,000,000's of innocent German
woman and children, he would have killed more if possible.
He even questioned himself in the wake of the senseless slaughter at
Dresden, wondering if "we are in danger of becoming that which we are
trying to destroy".

So it would seem that he had alot more in common with Hitler than you'd
dare to imagine.
--
From NPS:
"Do not feed the animals !
demanding free cell phones."
The Peeler
2020-02-09 22:59:19 UTC
On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 17:39:05 -0500, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective
Post by JeSSe
Post by Tall Henry
[...]
If you are a COMPLETE retard (and everyone who knows you, knows that's
exactly what you are), you may well "think", you twisted nazitard!
--
Shadow describing Slimy Jesse:
"With your stature you could lick a rat's arse without bending your knees -
MID: <56267789$0$45607$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Loose Cannon
2020-02-09 23:11:51 UTC
He [Churchill] was responsible for the deaths of 1,000,000's of
innocent German woman and children,
Not "1,000,000's" by a long shot. And he didn't start the war,
Germany did.
he would have killed more if possible.
Of course it was possible. He could have killed millions of German
after they surrendered, just like the Nazis murdered millions
of civilians in nations which surrendered.
He even questioned himself in the wake of the senseless slaughter at
Dresden, wondering if "we are in danger of becoming that which we are
trying to destroy".
If you're so fond of quoting him:

"There is no doubt this is the most horrible crime ever committed
in the whole history of the world, and it has been done by scientific
machinery by nominally civilised men in the name of a great State and
one of the leading races of Europe. It is quite clear that all
concerned in this crime who may fall into our hands, including the
people who only obeyed orders by carrying out the butcheries, should
be put to death after their association with the murders has been
proved."
Carolina Reb
2020-02-10 18:59:22 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 09:30:58 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
JeSSe
2020-02-10 20:30:35 UTC
Post by JeSSe
He even questioned himself in the wake of the senseless slaughter at
Dresden, wondering if "we are in danger of becoming that which we are
trying to destroy".
"There is no doubt this is the most horrible crime ever committed
in the whole history of the world, and it has been done by scientific
machinery by nominally civilised men in the name of a great State and
one of the leading races of Europe. It is quite clear that all
concerned in this crime who may fall into our hands, including the
people who only obeyed orders by carrying out the butcheries, should
be put to death after their association with the murders has been
proved."
I agree, the Butchers of Dresden should be tracked down and strung up !
--
From NPS:
demanding free cell phones."
Carolina Reb
2020-02-10 20:51:20 UTC
Post by JeSSe
I agree, the Butchers of Dresden should be tracked down and strung up !
Bomber Harris along with the USAAF 8th Air Force, were all under the
direction of their Jewish overlords in Washington DC. Perhaps you have
heard of this Jew:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgenthau_Jr.

This Jew has escaped into death. However, he has Jew offspring and
descendants. They can be tracked down, and justice meted out to them.
NEMO
2020-02-10 20:56:40 UTC
Bomber Harris
Was instrumental in realizing Shitler's dream of having as
many Germans die as possible. Shitler was DELIGHTED at observing
all those German civilians die; he saw it as fit "punishment"
for them having failed him.

Now suck on THAT, jizzmop... just like your mother sucked on
those Big Black Dicks!

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb
2020-02-10 22:04:09 UTC
Stay on Toronto's Church Street where you belong, Jewboy!
The Peeler
2020-02-10 22:16:02 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 14:04:09 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the ridiculous gay nazi assclown (with ridiculous vaudeville hat! LOL):
https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2020-02-10 22:40:39 UTC
In article <cf8d841f-7db8-4fd4-a788-***@googlegroups.com>,

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
The Peeler
2020-02-10 21:32:26 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 15:51:20 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
2020-02-10 21:00:37 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 15:30:35 -0500, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective
Post by JeSSe
I agree, the Butchers of Dresden should be tracked down and strung up !
Go for it, nazitard! LMAO
The Peeler
2020-02-09 16:58:02 UTC
On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 08:40:32 -0800 (PST), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
Post by Zaire
Post by Tall Henry
[...]
Revisionist history has may aspects besides going back
to check the "official" version of events presented by
the victors in a war to see if they are accurate.
Another form of revisionist history is counterfactual
historical analysis: what would have happened if such
and such had been the case instead? This is not simply
Monday-morning Quarterbacking; it is analysis to help
us understand what was at stake in the past and the
significance of the actual outcome, and to offer
guidance for present action and future outcomes.

In this context it is useful and instructive to ask
the counterfactual historical question: What would have
happened if the United States had stayed out of the
Second World War instead of participating on the side
of the Soviet Union, Britain, and China? Quite
simply, Hitler would have won. Britain would have
comes to terms with a National Socialist Europe; the
Soviet Union would have been dismantled, and Russia
would have joined the National Socialist alliance;
Japan would have conquered China; and there would
have been no Red China. Not only that, all of the
European empires, including England's would still
be intact, and there would not be any Third World
immigration fouling up Europe today.

And what about the good, old USA? We would have
been attacked neither by National Socialist
Europe nor by Japan, and with the National Socialist
influence from Europe instead of the influence of
Communists and Jews, Whites would still rule,
segregation still would be the law, and there
would not be a Mexican invasion going on. These
would have been the most obvious benefits to the
White race of a National Socialist victory.

Instead, they lost, and with them we all lost...

-- C.S.
NEMO

The Peeler
2020-02-09 19:08:17 UTC
On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 10:49:05 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Zaire
2020-02-09 22:29:40 UTC
On Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 1:49:06 PM UTC-5, Carolina Reb wrote:

You make some good points below. However, I do not agree with your WN position.
Anyway, if the US had not got involved in WW2, it is quite possible that Germany would have won. That's a big if. CCCP had quite an armed force which was to say very formidable. Hitler underestimated this force. The CCCP force may have been aided by the US. The US should not have funded CCCP. Germany wanted to protect itself from Soviet rule, and she also wanted to protect Europe from the Bolshies. And the Krauts are villified for this. I understand that Germany was villified for crimes committed against Jews and others. But Germany should not have been vilified for fighting the comminists.
-- C.S.
The Peeler
2020-02-09 23:00:13 UTC
On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 14:29:40 -0800 (PST), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, you hypocritical nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about himself:
"I'm an ethnic German and have no guilt whatsoever concerning the
MID: <ebc65f30-e1d5-4e80-9bb6-***@googlegroups.com>
plainolamerican
2020-02-10 20:17:49 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
[...]
---
but those german xians should be vilified for killing the jews?

The Anti-Nazi Boycott of 1933 was a Jewish led international boycott of German products in response to violence and harassment by members of Hitler's Nazi Party against Jews following his appointment as Chancellor of Germany on January 30, 1933.

Events in Germany
Following Adolf Hitler's appointment as German Chancellor in January 1933, an organized campaign of violence and boycotting was undertaken by Hitler's Nazi Party against Jewish businesses.[1] The anti-Jewish boycott was tolerated and possibly organized by the regime, with Hermann Göring stating that "I shall employ the police, and without mercy, wherever German people are hurt, but I refuse to turn the police into a guard for Jewish stores".[1]

The Central Jewish Association of Germany felt obliged to issue a statement of support for the regime and held that "the responsible government authorities [i.e. the Hitler regime] are unaware of the threatening situation," saying, "we do not believe our German fellow citizens will let themselves be carried away into committing excesses against the Jews."[2] Prominent Jewish business leaders wrote letters in support of the Nazi regime calling on officials in the Jewish community in Palestine, as well as Jewish organizations abroad, to drop their efforts in organizing an economic boycott.[3] The Association of German National Jews, a marginal group that had supported Hitler in his early years, also argued against the Jewish boycott of German goods.[4][5][6]

Events in the United States
Watchful waiting
After seeing no improvement in the situation in the weeks following the first protests, representatives of the American Jewish Committee, American Jewish Congress and B'nai B'rith met in New York City and established a joint committee to monitor the plight of German Jewry. At that point, they were in agreement that further public protests might harm the Jews of Germany.[1]

Mass meetings
Unrelenting Nazi attacks on Jews in Germany in subsequent weeks led the American Jewish Congress to reconsider its opposition to public protests. In a contentious four-hour meeting held at the Hotel Astor in New York City on March 20, 1933, 1,500 representatives of various Jewish organizations met to consider a proposal by the American Jewish Congress to hold a protest meeting at Madison Square Garden on March 27, 1933. An additional 1,000 people attempting to enter the meeting were held back by police. New York Supreme Court Justice Joseph M. Proskauer and James N. Rosenberg spoke out against a proposal for a boycott of German goods introduced by J. George Freedman of the Jewish War Veterans. Proskauer expressed his concerns of "causing more trouble for the Jews in Germany by unintelligent action", protesting against plans for mass meetings and reading a letter from Judge Irving Lehman that warned that "the meeting may add to the terrible dangers of the Jews in Germany". Honorary president Rabbi Stephen Samuel Wise responded to Proskauer and Rosenberg, criticizing their failure to attend previous AJCongress meetings and insisting that "no attention would be paid to the edict" if mass protests were rejected as a tactic. Wise argued that "The time for prudence and caution is past. We must speak up like men. How can we ask our Christian friends to lift their voices in protest against the wrongs suffered by Jews if we keep silent? … What is happening in Germany today may happen tomorrow in any other land on earth unless its is challenged and rebuked. It is not the German Jews who are being attacked. It is the Jews." He characterized the boycott as a morally imperative expression, stating, "We must speak out," and that "if that is unavailing, at least we shall have spoken."[1] The group voted to go ahead with the meeting at Madison Square Garden.[1][7]

In a meeting held at the Hotel Knickerbocker on March 21 by the Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America, former congressman William W. Cohen advocated a strict boycott of German goods, stating that "Any Jew buying one penny's worth of merchandise made in Germany is a traitor to his people." The Jewish War Veterans planned a protest march in Manhattan from Cooper Square to New York City Hall, in which 20,000 would participate, including Jewish veterans in uniform, with no banners or placards allowed other than American and Jewish flags.[8]

A series of protest rallies were held on March 27, 1933, with the New York City rally held at Madison Square Garden with an overflow crowd of 55,000 inside and outside the arena and parallel events held in Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Philadelphia and 70 other locations, with the proceedings at the New York rally broadcast worldwide. Speakers at the Garden included American Federation of Labor president William Green, Senator Robert F. Wagner, former Governor of New York Al Smith and a number of Christian clergyman, joining together in a call for the end of the brutal treatment of German Jews.[1][9][10] Rabbi Moses S. Margolies, spiritual leader of Manhattan's Congregation Kehilath Jeshurun, rose from his sickbed to address the crowd, bringing the 20,000 inside to their feet with his prayers that the antisemitic persecution cease and that the hearts of Israel's enemies should be softened.[11] Jewish organizations — including the American Jewish Congress, American League for Defense of Jewish Rights, B'nai B'rith, the Jewish Labor Committee and Jewish War Veterans — joined together in a call for a boycott of German goods.[1]

SA paramilitaries in Berlin on April 1, 1933, with boycott signs, blocking the entrance to a Jewish-owned shop. The signs read "Germans! Defend yourselves! Don't buy from Jews!"
Boycott
The boycott began in March 1933 in both Europe and the US and continued until the entry of the US into the war on December 7, 1941.[12] [13][14]

Nazi counter-boycott
The Nazis and some outside Germany portrayed the boycott as an act of aggression, with the British newspaper the Daily Express using the headline: "Judea Declares War on Germany" on March 24, 1933.[12] Nazi officials denounced the protests as slanders against the Nazis perpetrated by "Jews of German origin", with the Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels proclaiming that a series of "sharp countermeasures" would be taken against the Jews of Germany in response to the protests of American Jews. Goebbels announced a one-day boycott of Jewish businesses in Germany of his own to take place on April 1, 1933, which would be lifted if anti-Nazi protests were suspended.[12] This was the German government's first officially sanctioned anti-Jewish boycott. If the protests did not cease, Goebbels warned that "the boycott will be resumed... until German Jewry has been annihilated".[1][15][16]

The Nazi boycott of Jewish businesses threatened by Goebbels occurred. Brownshirts of the SA were placed outside Jewish-owned department stores, retail establishments and professional offices. The Star of David was painted in yellow and black on retail entrances and windows, and posters asserting "Don't Buy from Jews!" (Kauf nicht bei Juden!) and "The Jews Are Our Misfortune!" (Die Juden sind unser Unglück!) were pasted around. Physical violence against Jews and vandalism of Jewish-owned property took place, but the police intervened only rarely.[17]

Aftermath and legacy
The boycott, instead of reducing the harassment of Jews in Germany, was one of the preludes to the destruction of the Jews during the Holocaust.[3]

The Haavara Agreement, together with lessened dependence on trade with the West, had by 1937 largely negated the effects of the Jewish boycott on Germany.[18] Economic cooperation continued after the founding of Israel with the signing of the Reparations Agreement between Israel and West Germany in 1952. The agreement, reached between David Ben-Gurion and Konrad Adenauer, enabled the payment of restitution for Jewish monetary damages during the war.[19] Menachem Begin, at the time Israel's opposition leader, opposed the agreement on the grounds of his assertion that Adenauer and half of his aides were former Nazis, with whom it was a national disgrace to conduct negotiations. Begin delivered a passionate and dramatic speech against the agreement in Jerusalem to 15,000 people that led to a march on the Knesset and rioting.[20]

An unevenly-honored social convention among American Jews during the 20th and early 21st-century was the boycotting of Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz and BMW products, manufacturers assumed to having had connections with the Nazi war effort.[21]
The Peeler
2020-02-10 21:02:00 UTC
LOL A gay nazitard and a gay muzzietard having a "conversation"!
plainolamerican
Adolf Shitler ... mass murderer of jews by xians.
The Peeler
2020-02-10 23:01:07 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 14:31:14 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Adolf Shitler ... mass murderer of jews by xians.
Christians in whose country you seek protection from your muzzie brethren
who would like to hang a gay piece of muzzieshit like you!