Here is my new and extended poem
Sky89
2018-04-07 15:52:07 UTC
Hello...

Here is my new and extended poem, read it carefully:

We are past and present

Because time is like a balance

Because time is perfection

Because perfection is the scale

But how perfection can be only light ?

Perfection is also darkness

Because we are strong and weak

Even silence is strong and weak

Eventhough silence is divine

Because even love is effervescence

Bees know about time

That time is relativity

And relativity is diversity

But what is perfection?

Perfection is also diversity

Diversity is also immensity

Because time is relativity

The weak needs the strong

And the strong needs the weak

But the weak becomes better

Because our civilization is not a decoy

Since diversity is the seed

Since the scale creates consciousness

Because the scale creates abundance

Since diversity is also seasons

Who creates wisdom and reason

So hello to you my dear and beautiful

With your lovely pretty eyes

You carry me on the wind and the Rainbow

To drive us to a beautiful island

Like our love and tenderness

Rather for goods never I leave you!

My sweet and beautiful goddess

My sweet spring and my sweet princess

Our hearts finally beat in unison

Like a nice thrill and a nice song

I do not want to hurt you

Because you are like the pretty flower that can not die!

As if both of us were as one

Let's be the flower and the perfum!

And may infinity and depth bring us together

Since our destiny is infinite

Since our destiny has understood

That the pretty fir is not cursed

Because Christmas is divine

As silence is a pretty parfum

Because in the depth of your pretty eyes

Who reminds me of our beautiful raft

Who defies storms and seasons

Since life is not a gift

And because destiny and reason are our passion

Because beauty reminds us

That she can not be violence and hatred

Since relativity of time is like a mason

Since the weather is seasons that brings reason

So, hello to you man of reason!

thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
2018-04-07 18:31:21 UTC
Post by Sky89
Hello...
Hello raghead....

Greek you and greek your stupid poem. It's no better than the shite
that drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish comes up with!

Sky89
2018-04-07 17:46:21 UTC
On 4/7/2018 2:31 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Sky89
Hello...
Hello raghead....
Greek you and greek your stupid poem. It's no better than the shite
that drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish comes up with!
Don't bother, my poem is smart, it is like philosophy, and i will
explain it to you soon.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Radame.
M***@thruhikinggear.com
I look forward to your explanation.
2018-04-07 18:58:47 UTC
Post by Sky89
Hello...
Hello raghead....
Greek you and greek your stupid poem. It's no better than the shite
that drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish comes up with!
Don't bother, my poem is smart, it is like philosophy, and i will
explain it to you soon.
Thank you,
Amine Moulay Radame.
I look forward to your explanation.
I look forward to your extraordinary rendition to Manila on a banana
boat, mong.

2018-04-07 19:23:05 UTC
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 11:58:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
I look forward to your explanation.
I look forward to your extraordinary rendition to Manila on a banana
boat, mong.
You've been doing so for HOW many years exactly without any result, you
housebound impotent bigmouth? LMAO!
2018-04-07 18:57:19 UTC
Post by Sky89
Hello...
Hello raghead....
Greek you and greek your stupid poem. It's no better than the shite
that drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish comes up with!
Don't bother, my poem is smart, it is like philosophy, and i will
explain it to you soon.
Thank you,
Amine Moulay Radame.
Raghead 'philosophy'???

I can hardly wait.

2018-04-07 19:23:16 UTC
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 11:57:19 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Sky89
Don't bother, my poem is smart, it is like philosophy, and i will
explain it to you soon.
Thank you,
Amine Moulay Radame.
Raghead 'philosophy'???
Certainly no slav shithead philosophy about excrement and men's anuses,
dreckserb!
I can hardly wait.
You can always entertain us with your idiocy in the meantime, poor idiot!
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-04-07 17:58:14 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Greek you and greek that filthy race-traitor Eugene Jansen, from
Apeldoorn, The Netherlands!
http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
That's how you treat your NAZI friends... such comradeship... LOL.
The Peeler
2018-04-07 19:22:42 UTC
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 11:31:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Hello raghead....
Greek you and greek your stupid poem. It's no better than the shite
that drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish comes up with!
SOOO angry again, dumb anal frustrated Razovic? What happened to you in your
dark stinking room? Same thing as usual: absolutely NOTHING? ROTFLOL!