2020-03-18 11:29:18 UTC
EAT SHIT AND DIE!!
The Peeler
2020-03-18 11:44:16 UTC
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 04:29:18 -0700 (PDT), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
EAT SHIT AND DIE!!
Impressive, shit-eating nazoid!
2020-03-18 20:02:35 UTC
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 12:44:16 +0100, NOT The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 04:29:18 -0700 (PDT), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
EAT SHIT AND DIE!!
Impressive
These are the things that 'turn you on'.
The Peeler
2020-03-18 20:07:23 UTC
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 16:02:35 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
EAT SHIT AND DIE!!
Impressive, shit-eating nazoid!
These are the things that 'turn me on'.
We KNOW, Loose Sphincter!
2020-03-22 17:29:51 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
EAT SHIT AND DIE!!
Impressive, shit-eating nazoid!
His butt buddy the Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe is obsessed with shit!

LOL That's why they "stick" together: shit sticks to shit!
Zaire
2020-03-18 13:29:23 UTC
EAT SHIT AND DIE!!
Chung I won't call him a gook, but he is a flippin' moron.
Loose Cannon
2020-03-18 13:46:49 UTC
I do call him a gook because he IS a gook; and a flippin' moron
The Peeler
2020-03-18 14:06:53 UTC
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 06:46:49 -0700 (PDT), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
I do call him a gook because he IS a gook; and a flippin' moron
He's way superior, smarter and more successful than either of you two brain
dead nazoid losers!
2020-03-22 17:30:33 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
I do call him a gook because he IS a gook; and a flippin' moron
He's way superior, smarter and more successful than either of you two brain
dead nazoid losers!
That is just so fucking obvious!

2020-03-22 17:45:56 UTC
Post by Zaire
Post by Loose Cannon
EAT SHIT AND DIE!!
Chung I won't call him a gook, but he is a flippin' moron.
I do call him a gook because he IS a gook; and a flippin' moron
There should be absolutely no doubt as to the
racial identity of the Gook presently infesting
Southern California:

https://www.instagram.com/MEjercit/
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-03-22 18:26:50 UTC
In article <b2c4d468-0bbb-4976-9432-***@googlegroups.com>,

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb
2020-03-22 18:35:53 UTC
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.
POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living
"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
An interesting dilemma for you Lambsky. Several
erect Canadian cocks await your attention at one
location on Toronto's Church Street. At another
location..several piles of fresh excreta. You
cannot be in two locations at the same time. Which
of the two items would warrant your immediate attention?
Inquiring minds want to know!
NEMO

Carolina Reb
2020-03-22 19:44:07 UTC
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.
POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living
"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Go ahead, Lambsky! You KNOW you want to:

https://www.heavy-r.com/video/347488/Amateur_Slut_Eating_Husbands_Shit/

A Toronto Church Street "entrée!"
The Peeler
2020-03-22 20:29:15 UTC
On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 12:44:07 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2020-03-22 19:09:31 UTC
On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 11:35:53 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2020-03-22 19:08:17 UTC
On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 10:45:56 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-03-23 15:25:37 UTC
On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 10:45:56 -0700 (PDT), Carolina Reb
Post by Zaire
Post by Loose Cannon
EAT SHIT AND DIE!!
Chung I won't call him a gook, but he is a flippin' moron.
I do call him a gook because he IS a gook; and a flippin' moron
There should be absolutely no doubt as to the
racial identity of the Gook presently infesting
https://www.instagram.com/MEjercit/
Have you noticed that in what seems to be an endless stream of
pictures, there is not even one of the gook with a woman?
The Peeler
2020-03-23 16:20:11 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:25:37 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
Have you noticed that in what seems to be an endless stream of
pictures, there is not even one of the gook with a woman?
Which is a plain LIE, you gay nazi bitch! But have you noticed that you keep
spreading your asscheeks for every retarded nazoid who comes running along?
You seem to do it AUTOMATICALLY!

It's a TYPICAL nazi thing! LOL
Carolina Reb
2020-03-27 17:22:28 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Have you noticed that in what seems to be an endless stream of
pictures, there is not even one of the gook with a woman?
Which is a plain LIE, you gay nazi bitch! But have you noticed that you keep
spreading your asscheeks for every retarded nazoid who comes running along?
You seem to do it AUTOMATICALLY!
No doubt about it!
Just stay with your jacking to your porncollection,
Rejecto. It is what you do best.
The Peeler
2020-03-27 17:33:24 UTC
On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 10:22:28 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-03-27 17:52:04 UTC
In article <4f51bc96-6585-4ee4-8bdf-***@googlegroups.com>,

A brief intro to nazoid faggotry: read and enjoy, Pigshit Walt!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bela_Ewald_Althans
Bela Ewald Althans (born 23 March 1966 in Hannover[1][2])
is a German former neo-Nazi activist. Once the leading
organiser in Germany's neo-Nazi underground.
Althans, who subsequently acknowledged his homosexuality...

Joerg Haider: leader of Austrian far-right was a homosexual
Haider was Governor of Carinthia on two occasions, and the long-
time leader of the Austrian Freedom Party. Haider was frequently
criticized for statements in praise of Nazi policies, or considered
antisemitic. He was killed in a car accident. Haider, who on
the night of his death was partying in a gay bar, was a homosexual.
Sources:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B6rg_Haider
http://tinyurl.com/5h8rk8
http://tinyurl.com/65xyna

Ernst Roehm, Shitler's closest friend
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm
"Hitler was aware of Roehm's homosexuality. At this point they were
so close that they addressed each other as 'du' (the German familiar
form of 'you'). No other top Nazi leader enjoyed that privilege."

SA intimidation contributed to the rise of the Nazis and the violent
suppression of left-wing parties during electoral campaigns, but its
reputation for street violence and heavy drinking was a hindrance, as
was the open homosexuality of Roehm and other SA leaders such as his
deputy Edmund Heines.[5][6] One American journalist later wrote, "Roehm's
chiefs, men of the rank of Gruppenfuehrer or Obergruppenfuehrer,
commanding units of several hundred thousand Storm Troopers, were
almost without exception homosexuals[7]".
exception homosexuals[7]".
Carolina Reb
2020-03-27 18:28:03 UTC
[...]
This is merely another of your many
non sequiturs, Lambsky. Other than
the fact that Richard Speck held
ownership of a dick, there is no
corollary worthy of mention that Speck's
pecker and the peckers of Russian
troops engaged in combat with the
German Wehrmacht possessed any
commonality.

As to the homosexual rape scene in
1972's "Deliverance," it must be
stated that the enactment was portrayed
by actors, and had absolutely nothing
to do with real or imagined combat
and/or behavior engaged in by the
combatants on the Eastern Front during
the Second World War.

Once again, take it back to Toronto's
Church Street and keep it there, Lambsky.
NEMO
2020-03-27 19:29:53 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?
Carolina Reb
2020-03-27 19:49:53 UTC
Where is this picture of the gook and a female that gay Roman 'the
Peeler' claims exists?
Only in the delusional mind of the
ever-jacking Gook Rejecto.
The Peeler
2020-03-27 20:02:53 UTC
On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 12:49:53 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the ridiculous gay nazi assclown (with ridiculous vaudeville hat! LOL):
https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2020-03-27 20:01:53 UTC
On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 15:01:46 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Where is this picture of the gook and a female that gay Roman 'the
Peeler' claims exists?
In denial now, you filthy flaming fag?
2020-03-23 16:33:02 UTC
Carolina Reb
2020-03-23 17:01:00 UTC
Post by Zaire
Post by Loose Cannon
EAT SHIT AND DIE!!
Chung I won't call him a gook, but he is a flippin' moron.
I do call him a gook because he IS a gook; and a flippin' moron
There should be absolutely no doubt as to the
racial identity of the Gook presently infesting
https://www.instagram.com/MEjercit/
Have you noticed that in what seems to be an endless stream of
pictures, there is not even one of the gook with a woman?
There seems to be one where he snapped one of
a Caucasian woman taken from a distance. No
doubt more jack-off material for the Gook.
The Peeler
2020-03-23 17:24:58 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 10:01:00 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
http://vavvi.com/images/2016/11/45wyt9cm71fj70p4teqi.jpg
That's called stalking.
NEMO
2020-03-23 18:01:58 UTC
"We entered the Wehrmacht bunker, which was packed with the greatest
stinking bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway
up, the Nazi General, whose uniform were all covered with excrement,
came to me to surrender... The smell was so terrible that I almost
fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the
result of remembering it."
-General Patton in Germany, diary entry March 17, 1945
UNGH.
Carolina Reb
2020-03-23 18:47:32 UTC
Post by Zaire
Post by Loose Cannon
EAT SHIT AND DIE!!
Chung I won't call him a gook, but he is a flippin' moron.
I do call him a gook because he IS a gook; and a flippin' moron
There should be absolutely no doubt as to the
racial identity of the Gook presently infesting
https://www.instagram.com/MEjercit/
Have you noticed that in what seems to be an endless stream of
pictures, there is not even one of the gook with a woman?
There seems to be one where he snapped one of
a Caucasian woman taken from a distance. No
doubt more jack-off material for the Gook.
That's called stalking.
A future possibility the Gook Rejecto will exchange
some of his Flip Pesos for American Greenbacks and
procure the services of a Caucasian sex worker. If so,
you can be sure the slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard will
post images of the event on this newsgroup, followed
by a lengthy and extended jacking session.
The Peeler
2020-03-23 19:05:02 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:47:32 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-03-23 19:04:30 UTC
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 13:56:33 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
That's called stalking.
Spreading SOOO wide for the clinically insane nazoid schizo from Carolina
again, Loose Sphincter! Just HOW desperate and frustrated are you? LOL
2020-03-18 14:05:37 UTC
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 06:29:23 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
More Nazi tripe by Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"All that Britain and France had to due was to not declare war on Germany.