HUH? HAY! BREAKING NEWS! Kim Jong-Un rushes back to DPRK from Singapore, retakes power with the help of loyal army officers, mass executions of army top brass underway!
2018-06-12 17:22:10 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44453334

And that's not all! diplomatic relations have been reestablished and
moustachioed GBLTPQ faggot John Bolton has been appointed the Great
Satan's ambassador to the DPRK!

2018-06-12 18:04:58 UTC
More hysterical bullshit from the resident hysterical serbian nazi cunt! LOL
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44453334
And that's not all! diplomatic relations have been reestablished and
moustachioed GBLTPQ faggot John Bolton has been appointed the Great
Satan's ambassador to the DPRK!
ROTFLOL! What an idiot! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY
exception, such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.