* (Conno) Greeking Roman the Autistic Grik Foreskin Peeler (aka TrollTrap) on 01/09/20 ...
shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
2020-01-10 14:01:26 UTC
On Thu, 09 Jan 2020 14:28:56 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
* (Conno) 01/09/20 After exposing eternally condemned fake-nymshifter
(aka KK et al) being ever more cursed by GOD ...
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Peeler, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
He's waiting for you to greek him, gook!
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-01-10 14:16:22 UTC
* (Conno) 01/10/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2020-01-11 12:35:14 UTC
On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 16:50:45 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
* (Conno) 01/10/20 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
Behold you lost your medical licence, gook!

Laos DEO!
The Jews
2020-01-11 12:40:34 UTC
Using one of his many inane aliases, the lazy, inbred,
pedophile, glue huffing Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], continually beaten and humiliated
by Jews, Filipinos, Asians, Africans, and White people of
every stripe and denomination, returned for more degradation
and debasement at the hands of his physical, intellectual,
and moral superiors, when he typed the following plagiarized,
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
* (Conno) 01/10/20 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
Behold you lost your medical licence, gook!
Even the pedo glue-huffing SLAVS know you got your license revoked,
Andy!

That means EVERYONE knows!

[chuckle]

“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that day. If you leave a Nazi alive, the Nazi will hang a Russian and rape a Russian woman. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing more amusing for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.
The Peeler
2020-01-11 15:11:30 UTC
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 04:35:14 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Behold you lost your medical licence, gook!
Behold, you lost your brain, you brainless, dickless wonder!
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Laos DEO!
LOL See above!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2020-01-10 15:36:02 UTC
On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 06:01:26 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
He's waiting for you to greek him, gook!
Trust me, gay anal Razovic, EVERYONE around knows by now that you are
PROJECTING, you perverted sexual cripple! <BG>
--
Gay anal Razovic about her predilection, on March 23rd 2019:
"Jewish ani? yum!
MID: <***@eu.news.astraweb.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-10 17:27:15 UTC
* (Conno) 01/10/20 After exposing eternally condemned fake-nymshifter
(aka KK et al) being ever more cursed by GOD ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/38GGK5ZciwA/GVdC3g1dBwAJ
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry.

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-01-10 21:44:04 UTC
* (Conno) 01/10/20 After exposing eternally condemned fake-nymshifter
(aka KK et al) being ever more cursed by GOD ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/38GGK5ZciwA/GVdC3g1dBwAJ
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry.
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture (Luke 17:37)
ready and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem,
Elohim, Abba, DEO), in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
2020-01-10 19:08:35 UTC
On Thu, 09 Jan 2020 15:06:35 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
* (Conno) 01/09/20 After exposing eternally condemned fake-nymshifter
(aka KK et al) being ever more cursed by GOD ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/38GGK5ZciwA/GVdC3g1dBwAJ
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, TJ, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
He is eating shit, just like you, gook!
The Peeler
2020-01-10 20:28:54 UTC
On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 11:08:35 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
He is eating shit, just like you, gook!
I doubt EITHER of them shares your diet, shiteating dreckserb Razovic!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
2020-01-10 19:08:44 UTC
On Thu, 09 Jan 2020 15:12:35 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
(Conno) 01/09/20 Praying here today ...
<begin prayer>
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you, Klaus, would come to trust the
truth (John 14:6), Who is LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com
Amen.
Laus DEO ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
<end prayer>
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ymZqFoFyZKg/0VXIilBaBQAJ
Here are the specifications of HeartDoc Andrew's eternal medical
Name: HeartDoc Andrew <><
Designation: MD/PhD
On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 11:08:44 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
G-d doesn't ISSUE medical licences, gook!
How would you know? Does God talk to you, psychopath? <BG>
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
He is shitskinned like you, mong.
The Peeler
2020-01-11 15:12:35 UTC
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 04:35:04 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
He is shitskinned like you, mong.
NEITHER of them is as shitheaded as you, serb shithead!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>