NTS - Sick Of Jeff The Jew!
2019-08-13 16:14:53 UTC
I am now sick of the "Jeffrey Epstein" bullshit that still floods the
Jew spew media on a daily basis, and especially the incessant lie that
he had somehow "committed suicide"... Enough already, for the facts are
that Epstein escaped death and most probably is right now alive and well
and living in Tel Aviv, knowing that he can live out the rest of his
miserable life of pedophilia and other sicknesses without any fear of
ever being extradited to face criminal prosecution...The facts are that
the tribe does indeed protect their own, no matter how sick and perverse
they may be!

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2019/08/on-second-thought.html
NEMO
2019-08-13 16:28:58 UTC
Enough already, for the facts are that Epstein escaped death and
most probably is right now alive and well and living in Tel Aviv
LOL!

Just in case anyone doubted that these shiteating nazoids are fucking insane!
Carolina Reb
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.
The Peeler
2019-08-13 18:05:34 UTC
On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:56:32 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
And these assholes want to be heard! LOL
The Peeler
2019-08-13 17:00:06 UTC
On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 12:14:53 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your own FAGGOTRY, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!