I am descendant of arabs decendant from prophet Mohamed
Add Reply
Horizon68
2018-11-08 13:44:48 UTC
Hello...

I am descendant of arabs decendant from prophet Mohamed , so i am
descendant of "Abraham", because here is the Family tree of prophet
Muhammad:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_tree_of_Muhammad

Ans since i am descendant of arabs descendant from prophet Mohamed,
i am "capable" of writing beautiful poems, here is my proof:
read all my following poems that i have thought in arabic
and wrote them in english:

Here is all my poems of love..

I am a white arab from Morocco, here is all my poems of love that i have
written in 3 days, i have thought them in arabic and wrote them
also in english , read them carefully because they are also full of
wisdom, you can also share them with your friends, i will also invite
you to read all my following poems of love listening at the same time at
this really beautiful song of Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind:

Now i will start by explaining my first poem of love below:

You have to understand "mathematically" my poem of love, because
you have to put it in "context", because the "context" is that i am
writing it from "earth" and when i say:

"You are beautiful
Like the sound of the divine silence of the universe
Like the immensity of the universe
That remind us of the preciousness of life"

So since i am writing it from earth , so when i say:

"Like the sound of the divine silence of the universe"

I mean that it is the universe that is "outside" of earth.

You have to understand how i am thinking my following poem of love,
look at it, it starts by:

"You are beautiful
Like the sound of the divine silence of the universe
Like the immensity of the universe
That remind us of the preciousness of life"

I was writing this by also imagining astronauts that go outside earth
(to the moon or outside earth) that are feeling this complete "silence"
of the universe that is like divine(because it is a great wisdom that
makes us understand) and the immensity of the universe , so by seeing
this divine silence of the universe and the immensity of the universe
astronauts are capable of "feeling" more correctly beauty of earth and
beauty of love, and notice that when i say that: "Like the sound of the
divine silence of the universe", this divine silence of the universe
symbolizes also the absence of life.

And also when i say:

"You are beautiful
Like the sound of the divine silence of the universe
Like the immensity of the universe
That remind us of the preciousness of life"

How can i say that:

"You are beautiful
Like the sound of the divine silence of the universe
Like the immensity of the universe"

Is it illogical ? Can we say that beauty is such things ?

Yes we can say it, because the sound of the divine silence of the
universe and the immensity of the universe is "great" wisdom that
makes us indirectly "feel" and "understand" more correctly beauty and
love ! so this great wisdom is beauty ! so it is logical and mathematical.

This how my poetry can be understood.

And now you are capable to understand more correctly my beautiful poem
of love, read again my following poem of love that is "timeless" and you
will notice it..

Here is my final version of my poem of love:

Because you are beautiful

Like the sound of the divine silence of the universe

Like the immensity of the universe

That remind us of the preciousness of life

You are beautiful

Like the wild nature who thought and created beauty

Like the wild nature who thought and created love

Because your beauty is perfection of beauty

Who is love and tolerance

Because you are like the beauty of the oasis

Who defies the tourmants of the desert

Because your beauty is like the precious jewels

Like the emeralds

And like the rubbis

And like the sapphires

And like the diamonds

You are beautiful and still beautiful

You are the greatness of beauty and love

That even the infinite time

Is singing our destiny with love

Because our love is divine perfume

Because our love is timeless

Because our love is infinite future and present

Because our love is like the light that soften the hearts

Like the beat of the wings of the Bees and little birds

Because our love is divine and greatness

Because our love is made of light and sweetness

Because we are prophets and we are angels

That even the angels are calling us to join the Lord

Because our love has already joined God and the angels

Because our love is eternal life

Because our love live in the Garden of Eden

Because my love is arabic

And your love is divine

Like the divine wisdom of angels

Like rose and rosemary

Our tomorrow is made of light and fragrance

Because our love is immense and infinite

That only the greatness of God can define

As we are light as the beautiful angels

So approach me infinite light

I want you as want us God Himself

Because we will never die

Because we are destiny of absolute love.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

Here is my next poem of love:

Hello,

As a beautiful oasis that calls us

And from the depths of our souls

My love will stay forever

Suspended to your infinite beauty

You are like the moon that caresses my soul

Since your light is like happiness

Who comes out of the depths of my heart

And the rose and the tulip

As honey and bees

As well as the heat and the sun

As well as the sea and its depths

As well as dawn and its pretty stars

As well as the greatness of the universe

Are all symbols of our union of love

Because the pretty fir of our infinite christmass is divine

The nightingale sings smoothly

Our love in chorus

Because we are made of perfume

As our life is made of light and Rainbow

We are like love, joy and smiles

Who are also like diamond and sapphire

Who are also like Satin and Velvet

Since it's like the Elixir of love

Since our love is divine

As dawn is beautiful and comes back

And who plunges us into the secrets of our beautiful garden

Like our emerald, ruby, sapphire and diamond souls

We are sun and heat like lovers

Your soul is a sea of pretty perfumes

Where love and hope are intertwined

You are like the beauty of dawn that comes back

And who bathes me in the depths of our destiny

Of our love which is divine

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

And here is my next poem of love:

The pretty and the beautiful

Look like your pretty eyes

And our pretty little raft

Who challenges storms and hurricanes

Remember me your wisdom

Because time is also to lovers

Because lovers time is like a mason

Who build skyscrapers!

Because love is also powerful

Thus the nightingale sings

Our love in chorus

Because love does not like war

Because the sword is wound and tears

And like rivers, fountains and streams

The weather is like a raft!

Because lightness and burden!

But our love is a pretty fir

Because Christmas is our destiny

And with your lovely pretty eyes

You carry me on the wind and the Rainbow

To drive us to a beautiful island

Like our love and tenderness

Rather for goods never I leave you!

My sweet and beautiful goddess

My sweet spring and my sweet princess

Our hearts finally beat in unison

Like a nice thrill and a nice song

Because you are like the pretty flower that can not die!

As if both of us were as one

Let's be the flower and the perfum!

And may infinity and depth bring us together

Since our destiny has understood

That the pretty fir is not cursed

Because Christmas is divine

Because Christmass is our destiny

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

And here is my next poem:

Hello,

Love the night and love the day

This beauty and this contrast attracts

Because beauty also speaks to us wisely

The dawn also leads me to you

Because of the dawn of our love

That reminds me of the beautiful stars of the sky

And reminds me of the divine silence of the universe

And that's bring me closer to you

Because your beauty is as the beauty of the dawn that comes back

And do you feel the heartbeat of a little bird?

It reminds me of your delicacy

It reminds me of your wisdom

Because a little bird is also beauty and wisdom

And the depths of my love

It is like water and bread

Because wisdom comes with wisdom of passing time

Because wisdom comes with wisdom of love

And the weather is cold

As if I hear your voice

The sand of the desert is immense

As I am small in front of our divine love

Talk to me again and again

Because the time is going away

Because the time is ours

As if I thought of our happiness

Take me again and again in your arms

The time of love is like divine

Because the pretty and divine fir is not the evil one

Because the pretty and divine fir is our destiny

The sea tells me about you

Like the depths of our love

And the wisdom of passing time

As if you were here and always here

It reminds me of your kindness

It reminds me of your delicacy

It remainds me of our divine love

Because wisdom carries us in his arms

Because wisdom is wisdom of love

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

Here is my final version of my next poem of love..

Read again my new extended poem of love, i have made it more beautiful
and it is the final version of my poem of love, my bellow poem of love
is like also a part of my philosophy, my poem is not just symbolism ,
but it is a part of my philosophy, because beauty symbolize perfection
that also helps and solve problems, so from for example beauty of the
tulip or the rose or the oasis you can feel the wisdom of life that life
, from for example natural selection, has given more perfection that is
also capable of solving problems and helping people, so "indirectly"
from the symbolism of my poem of love , you get wisdom that shows what's
love, because perfection of today that helps and solve problems is also
love.

Please read bellow my final version of my poem of love that is more
beautiful, listening at the same time at this beautiful song:

Hello,

Don't you see what's love ?

The body of a little bird

And the songs of a little bird

It's like ocean of divine wisdom

It's like the divine silence of the universe

That's how they talk to me

And so is the wisdom of life

Since do not you hear the song of the nightingale?

Do not you see the beauty of a tulip?

Do not see the beauty of a blue sky ?

Do not you see the beauty of the rainbow, clouds and sun ?

It is like the diamond in your soul

Do not you see the beauty of a rose?

Do not you see the beauty of an oasis ?

Who defies the tourmants of the desert

It is too like the diamond in your soul

And look at the beauty of the dawn that comes back

With its beautiful stars and its divine silence of the universe

It is as it is singing love to us like the pretty nightingale !

Do not you feel its wisdom?

Do not beauty symbolize perfection ?

And perfection also helps the sad as the desperate

As the light of my poetry

Is love for you

Gushing from the bottom

From my heart

This is how love is so done

Since love is coming from the stars

Love is coming from the Big Bang

Because love is heat and love is sun

Because love is a light that carry our hope

Because survival is like diversity

Because life needs precious jewels

And love is precious jewels

So the light of the stars as a resonance

In a life of tenderness in abundance

And beauty of emerald , ruby , sapphire and diamond

As the light for our way of life

Because love is passion

Since like a pretty candle

Life tells us about swallows

Since life is like a damsel

Since life is contrasts of our reason

Because the candle is light and passion

Like the passion that consumes us

Through silence and thunder

Because the thunder reminds us

That it's effervescence like bees

And through the seasons of our mirror

Where love and joy are the strength of our hope

Because life is not a gift

Because life is like a raft

Because the seasons call the reason

And the reason calls tolerance and compassion

This is why I live in you

And you live in me

Because it is our love

Because you are like the beauty of the oasis

Who defies the tourmants of the desert

Your bright hair

Like gold and Satin

And then a blue sky

With our hearts

And then a depth

In our life of love

And then an infinity

With our strong and sincere love

That neither the grave

Neither the storms

Can disturb or beat

Because our love is strong and eternal

Since our love is also a reminder

For today and future generations

As I am seeing the intensity of love

In our warm souls

It's like the oasis and the sun

Since our love is like a perfume

Since I see the silence

In your heart of patience

I see the whiteness

In your savior hands

I see passion

In your spirit of reason

I see the relevance

In your eyes of romance

I see the time ahead

In our destiny in alliance

Because love is hope

Because the light of the stars as resonance

In a life of tenderness in abundance

Love is thus made of beauty and tenderness

Because love is like the King and his Princess

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

==

And here is my next poem of love:

Hello,

Under the pretty stars of the universe

And carry by the divine silence of the universe

We will walk in the beautiful streets of our destiny

Who is divine love in refrain

Because our hearts are beating in armony

And like a bird that flies away with joy

Through the universe of secrets of love and tenderness

And carried by the wind of the time of love

We will unite our bodies and our souls

And we will sing with love the rose flower and poppy flower

That remind us of the song that surrounds us

That remind us of the love song

And a beautiful singing star

Like our souls who breathes perfume

We will bring back hope

Like a happy and divine fir

Who calls us until the twilight of our lives

We will brave storms and hecatombs

Since we are like the sun and the heat

Since we are like honey and bees

Because our love which unites us is divine

Because beauty alone lives in our souls

Because our destiny takes us to unison

Like a song of love and tenderness

Since the light of love has appeared

Since the time of love has returned

And since spring has come back

And as a beautiful star who calls us

On a gentle wind that takes us

On the wings of a beautiful stream that is lost

In the depths of our minds that lead us astray

In the streets of love and tenderness

And then our thoughts that go astray

To the seaside shores of the sea

And our eyes on the horizon

Under a blue sky and foreign

And our wandering souls

Worn by unknown waves

Bringing Love, Joy and Glee

A peaceful time that runs away ...

Under our bare and innocent feet

And thoughts that inhabit us

Like shadows of our shadows

Shadows intertwined forever.

And then a very gentle wind

Carrier of tender murmurs

Who ruffle the hair and undresses

Of all its miles and wonderful aromas

And a beautiful sunset

With plenty of golden lights

Who caress the sky of our lives

Who caress your face and your emerald eyes

And my words like nightingales

Who come to brighten your life

Full of multicolored songs

And nice sound waves

Where love and hope

Are the reflection of my mirror

Poet that I am

A Wandering Soul

Braving Darkness

And hecatombs

In the shadow of my words

Forming streams

The sad as the desperate

Seek to drink

The light of my poetry

Is a happiness

Gushing from the bottom

From my heart

And my poetry

A multicolored song

Like sound waves

Where love, joy and hope

Are the reflections of my mirror

And then time ...

The time of a walk

The time of a meeting

The time of a smile

The time of a sweetness

The time of happiness

The time of a poetry

The time to disappear into oblivion ...

It's life...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
dolf
2018-11-08 13:54:55 UTC
ITS IRRATIONAL TO BE CONVEYING A FAGGOT GROUP LIKE PETSHOP BOYS BY A
CLAIMED DESCENDANT OF ARABS DECENDANT FROM PROPHET MOHAMED

The anonymous poster is as a jingoist engaged within psychosexual
prejudices as falsehoods and irrationality undeniably a neo-Nazi.

To say nothing of PRINCIPLES such as the CONSTITUTION

WE HAVE NEVER HEARD YOU SPEAK OF #902 - RULE OF LAW: EGALITE / #492 -
VOLUNTARY FREE WILL: LIBERTÉ or #391 - HOMOGENEOUS CIVIL SOCIETY:
FRATERNITÉ

HEY YANKY IS THAT A GUN IN YOUR POCKET AS CONFEDERATE AMBITION YOU STILL
HAVE?

YOUTUBE: "Battle Hymn of the Republic"

Too bad you were on the wrong side and such a tune means two-hoots {ie.
don't give a shit} to you...

What a stupid ignorant prick you are—that poem was written in response to
an American veteran as a rampant rabid neo-Nazi troll named EDMUND BURKE
and such is conveyed by the term “hawt”

It’s an entendre poem as prognostication (eg. Pumpkin 🎃 as Halloween and
NUN being the TOAD Catholic who is currently 3 November 2018 being expelled
from the Phillipines for disrespect to #902 - RULE OF LAW (*CATHOLICS*
*LIKE* - *ISIS* *BELIEVE**THEY* *ARE* *SUPERIOR* *TO* *SUCH*) — do your own
Google search for how long ago it was written but here is a clue 28 March,
2017) which is beyond your intellectual capability and hence why you have
resorted to a sexual context...

It’s the human equivalent of mad cows disease and they cannot be reasoned
with.

Such that a bullet to the head for TREASON is the only logical and humane
outcome for them and we owe such to the #288 - REMEMBRANCE of our WAR DEAD
in this CENTENNIAL MEMORIAL YEAR 2018...

Your Kernel Edmund Burke says “CEASE YOUR MASTICATION OF PROCRASTINATION
AND GIVE SOME SERVICE TODAY.”

Such matters of gravitas are not to be trifled with by glib “blows boys”
vacuity made of SUI JURIS / MEMBRUM VIRILE entitlements ...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/>

— ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an excuse,
derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

REDUCTIO AD TRUMPIUM@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 73 (#73),
@2: Sup: 2 (#7); Ego: 39 (#112),
@3: Sup: 43 (#50); Ego: 22 (#134),
@4: Sup: 45 (#95); Ego: 64 (#198),
@5: Sup: 3 (#98); Ego: 46 (#244),
@6: Sup: 4 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}); Ego: 49 (#293),
@7: Sup: 29 (#131); Ego: 55 (#348),
@8: Sup: 10 (#141); Ego: 64 (#412),
@9: Sup: 63 (#204); Ego: 49 (#461),
@10: Sup: 36 (#240); Ego: 47 (#508),
@11: Sup: 2 (#242); Ego: 54 (#562),
@12: Sup: 58 (#300); Ego: 57 (#619),
@13: Sup: 70 (#370); Ego: 44 (#663),
@14: Sup: 38 (#408); Ego: 69 (#732),
@15: Sup: 65 (#473); Ego: 69 (#801),
@16: Sup: 37 (#510); Ego: 8 (#809),
@17: Sup: 1 (#511); Ego: 16 (#825),
Male: #511; Feme: #825
}

AARON KATERSKY (ABC NEWS) @ 1416 HOURS (ET) ON 2 NOVEMBER 2018: “ALEC
BALDWIN ARRESTED AFTER PUNCHING STRANGER IN FIGHT OVER PARKING SPOT:

— ARSE BANDITS —
[Written 14 June 2017]

"YEAH BROILJAB
HOUSE OF NEEDLES? {#810 - FOR EXPLANATION SEE BELOW}
PARK IT HERE
SLICE AND STAB
BUNCH OF WEASELS
NO LAW TO FEAR"

YOUTUBE: "SNL wishes you a 'Merry Christmas' from the Trump White House"

Actor Alec Baldwin is in police custody and expected to be charged with
assault after punching someone following what officials described as a
dispute near his East 10th Street home in New York City's East Village."
[<https://abcnews.go.com/US/News/alec-baldwin-charged-assault-york-allegedly-punching-domestic/story?id=58929828>]

EXCERPT FROM POEM BY CHRISTINE ROSSETTI PRIOR 1862 / ADAPTION BY DOLF BOEK
17 JUNE 2017 {@13 - #810 - *A* *NEEDLE* / IT WILL BE LATE TO COUNSEL THEN
OR PREY UPON IMPISH SCHEMES OF HELL}

SEE ALSO: "SAME SEX MARRIAGE / LEST WE FORGET / WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL
2018 / SUGGESTED CAUSE FOR NEEDLES IN STRAWBERRY FOOD CONTAMINATION"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Strawberry%20Needle%20Food%20Contamination.pdf>

G3860@{
   @1: Sup: 80 (#80); Ego: 80 (#80),
   @2: Sup: 81 (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9}); Ego: 1 (#81),
   @3: Sup: 19 (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19});
Ego: 19 (#100),
   @4: Sup: 24 (#204); Ego: 5 (#105),
   @5: Sup: 28 (#232); Ego: 4 (#109),
   @6: Sup: 17 (#249); Ego: 70 (#179),
   @7: Sup: 55 (#304); Ego: 38 (#217),
   @8: Sup: 56 (#360); Ego: 1 (#218),
   @9: Sup: 25 (#385); Ego: 50 (#268),
   Male: #385; Feme: #268
} // #511

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #1050 % #41 = #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious;
I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding,
Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 - Defectiveness,
Distortion;

THOTH MEASURE: #25 - Oh high-voiced one, who makest thy appearance in
Unsit; *I* *AM* *NOT* *BOISTEROUS* *IN* *BEHAVIOUR*.

    #VIRTUE: Contention (no. #25) means the shih are impartial.
    #TOOLS: Inner (no. #65) means the women are partial.
    #POSITION: With Going to Meet (no. #42), one knows what preceded.
    #TIME: With Eternal (no. #53), one sees the later issue.
    #CANON: #185

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_185@{
   @1: Sup: 25 (#25); Ego: 25 (#25),
   @2: Sup: 9 (#34); Ego: 65 (#90),
   @3: Sup: 51 (#85); Ego: 42 (#132),
   @4: Sup: 23 (#108); Ego: 53 (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR
{%25}),
   Male: #108; Feme: #185
} // #185

#511 as [#80, #1, #100, #5, #4, #70, #200, #1, #50] = paradidomi (G3860):
{UMBRA: #24 as #1050 % #41 = #25} 1) to give into the hands (of another);
2) to give over into (one's) power or use; 3) to commit, to commend; 4) to
deliver verbally; 5) to permit allow; 2a) to deliver to one something to
keep, use, take care of, manage; 2b) *TO* *DELIVER* *UP* *ONE* *TO*
*CUSTODY*, *TO* *BE* *JUDGED*, *CONDEMNED*, *PUNISHED*, *SCOURGED*,
*TORMENTED*, *PUT* *TO* *DEATH*; 2c) to deliver up treacherously; 2c1) by
betrayal to cause one to be taken; 2c2) to deliver one to be taught,
moulded; 4a) commands, rites; 4b) to deliver by narrating, to report; 5a)
when the fruit will allow that is when its ripeness permits; 5b) gives
itself up, presents itself;

YOUTUBE: "Monty Python: What have the Romans ever done for us?"

"AND WHEN THEY WERE COME, THEY SAY UNTO HIM, MASTER, WE KNOW THAT THOU ART
TRUE, AND CAREST FOR NO MAN: FOR THOU REGARDEST NOT THE PERSON OF MEN, BUT
TEACHEST THE WAY OF GOD IN TRUTH: IS IT LAWFUL TO GIVE TRIBUTE TO CAESAR,
OR NOT?" [Mark 12:14 (KJV)]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/8%20Vinegarette%2020181031.pdf>

IN WARNING ABOUT FAR-RIGHT IN EUROPE, MACRON MENTIONS HITLER

<https://www.voanews.com/a/in-warning-about-far-right-in-europe-macron-mentions-hitler/4646243.html>

Well said Mr Macron and I draw your attention between the nexus actions of
a demiurge upon 9 June 2018:

#289 as [#5, #70, #9, #200, #5] = `atarah (H5850): {UMBRA: #7 as #284 % #41
= #38} 1) *CROWN*, *WREATH*;

UMBRA: #284 % #41 = #38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching: H62
- Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the
small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence;

And the removal of #312 - DRIED WREATHS upon 5 November 2018:

***@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 7, nous: 74 [Date: 2018.11.5, Super: #506 /
#38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching: H62 - Minor
Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the small,
Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence, Ego: #512 / #74 - Controlling
Feelings, Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H29 - The Constant Sink Hole, Gorge,
The abyss, Repeated entrapment; Tetra: 80 - Labouring]

As considerations which can only be determined by my Intellectual Property
whereby we are able to produce JSON objects which define the human sapient
cognitive function:

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/gizmo.json‬>

The central premise for ontic necessity as moral prescriptive and
epistemological impetus for the syncretic process of knowledge articulation
(I hope that I have said it correctly):

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/obligans.json‬>

The gestational #288 - UMBRAL schematics of chimeric opportunism which
circumscribes the wicked heterodox iniquity as the blasphemy of
Institutional religious belief such as Roman Catholicism / Islam etc:

<http://www.grapple369.com/objects/umbra.json>

The predominant transformation prototypes which provide a cogent unity of
apperception with our perennialist antiquity:

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/transform-prototypes.json‬>

Individual sapience has a prerogative over the religious economy which is
established upon a binomial apparatus of Institutional religious belief,
non-belief or disbelief.

To say nothing of PRINCIPLES such as which are embodied within the
CONSTITUTION by benevolence of Queen Victoria’s Letters Patent 29 October
1900.

WE HAVE NEVER HEARD ANY RELIGIONISTS SPEAK OF #902 - RULE OF LAW: EGALITE /
#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL: LIBERTÉ or #391 - HOMOGENEOUS CIVIL SOCIETY:
FRATERNITÉ.

#2184 - (#390 + #312 + #390) = #1092 as ‘OTH CYCLE of 3 x #364 / 4 = #273 -
*MOMENT*

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
#312 - RESISTANCE {*DRIED* *WREATHS* / RUSSIAN CONTRADICTIONS ON NOVICHOK
#274 - PERFUME POISONING} +
#728 - REACTANCE +
#390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27 MAY
1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
#390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 - PRIESTLY
SERVICE DIVISIONS TO JERUSALEM TEMPLE FROM 1550 BCE - [LUKE 1:5]}

That it is true to say all such religious beliefs are established upon
tenuous foundations and their day of judgement is coming.

Our State Attorney General can take no action because the Victorian
Government entered caretaker mode @ 1800 hours on 30 October 2018.

Such that my #390 - WREATH initiative @ 0300 hours on 27 October 2018 and
supporting actions alone will have to carry the day.

http://youtu.be/5eTWWHGouSM
[...]
— SHUHADA KERFUFFLE —

“SO LONG SINEAD.
NOW WITH AN URGE.
TO HOWL THE MOON.
SUCH HULLABALOO.
GOING ON JIHAD.
SINGING A DIRGE.
ALL OUT OF TUNE.
ODE TO HOODOO.”

SHUHADA KERFUFFLE #1@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 80 (#80),
@2: Sup: 61 (#101); Ego: 71 (#151),
@3: Sup: 5 (#106); Ego: 79 (#230),
@4: Sup: 74 (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19});
Ego: 66 (#296),
@5: Sup: 22 (#202); Ego: 42 (#338),
@6: Sup: 20 (#222); Ego: 32 (#370),
@7: Sup: 55 (#277); Ego: 24 (#394),
@8: Sup: 27 (#304); Ego: 27 (#421),
@9: Sup: 61 (#365); Ego: 14 (#435),
Male: #365; Feme: #435
}

Nous: #20
Time:
Date: 2018.11.7
Torah: [#5, #1, #1]@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
@2: Sup: 6 (#11); Ego: 1 (#6),
@3: Sup: 7 (#18); Ego: 1 (#7),
Male: #18; Feme: #7
} // #7

Dao: Left without Language, Different From the Vulgar
Tetra: #50 - Vastness/Wasting
I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding

Latin: Auxiliator {Hidden God} Alt: Yaliel {Thankful of God's Presence} {

1. PROTECTS ALL THOSE WHO SEEK THE TRUE LIGHT
2. PEACE TREATIES
3. DIPLOMACY & AMBASSADORS
4. Aphruimis
}

Ram {Elevated; sublime}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#323 / #439} / HETEROS {#294 / #465} / TORAH {#267 /
#411}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:6,col:7,nous:20&idea:{m,129}&idea:{f,265}&idea:{m,323}&idea:{f,439}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 5, row: 6, col: 7, nous: 20 [Date: 2018.11.7, Time: (none),
Super: #323 / #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching: H8 -
Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 34 -
Kinship, Ego: #439 / #20 - Left without Language, Different From the
Vulgar; I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding; Tetra: 50 -
Vastness/Wasting]

H7590@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
@2: Sup: 62 (#67); Ego: 57 (#62),
@3: Sup: 63 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 1 (#63),
@4: Sup: 72 (#202); Ego: 9 (#72),
@5: Sup: 1 (#203); Ego: 10 (#82),
@6: Sup: 41 (#244); Ego: 40 (#122),
Male: #244; Feme: #122
} // #365

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #310 % #41 = #23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness &
Non-Existence; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay,
Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra:
26 - Endeavour;

THOTH MEASURE: #23 - Oh thou who raisest thy voice, and makest thine
appearance in Urit; I am not hot of speech.

#VIRTUE: With Ease (no. #23), a leveling, but
#TOOLS: With Watch (no. #63), a collapse.
#POSITION: With Enlargement (no. #46), no bounds.
#TIME: With Endeavor (no. #26), no duplicity.
#CANON: #158

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_158@{
@1: Sup: 23 (#23); Ego: 23 (#23),
@2: Sup: 5 (#28); Ego: 63 (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}),
@3: Sup: 51 (#79); Ego: 46 (#132),
@4: Sup: 77 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}); Ego: 26 (#158 - I AM
NOT HOT OF SPEECH {%23}),
Male: #156; Feme: #158
} // #158

#365 as [#5, #300, #1, #9, #10, #40] = sha't (H7590): {UMBRA: #10 as #310 %
#41 = #23} 1) to treat with contempt or despite; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to treat
with contempt or despite; 1a2) haters (participle);

H8064@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 45 (#85); Ego: 5 (#45 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG {%1}),
@3: Sup: 21 (#106); Ego: 57 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}),
@4: Sup: 61 (#167); Ego: 40 (#142),
@5: Sup: 71 (#238); Ego: 10 (#152),
@6: Sup: 30 (#268); Ego: 40 (#192 - I AM NOT SWOLLEN WITH PRIDE {%39}),
Male: #268; Feme: #192
} // #435

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #390 % #41 = #21 - Guiding the Physical, Emptying the Heart;
I-Ching: H31 - Reciprocity, Conjoining, Influence (wooing), Feelings;
Tetra: 42 - Going to Meet;

THOTH MEASURE: #21 - Oh thou who art above Princes, and who makest thine
appearance in Amu; I do not cause terrors.

#VIRTUE: Release (no. #21) means a push forward.
#TOOLS: Embellishment (no. #61) means a decline.
#POSITION: With Flight (no. #49), there is what one avoids.
#TIME: With Contention (no. #25), there is what one hastens towards.
#CANON: #156

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_156@{
@1: Sup: 21 (#21); Ego: 21 (#21),
@2: Sup: 1 (#22); Ego: 61 (#82),
@3: Sup: 50 (#72); Ego: 49 (#131),
@4: Sup: 75 (#147); Ego: 25 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}),
Male: #147; Feme: #156
} // #156

#435 as [#40, #5, #300, #40, #10, #40] = shamayim (H8064): {UMBRA: #11 as
#390 % #41 = #21} 1) heaven, heavens, sky; 1a) visible heavens, sky; 1a1)
as abode of the stars; 1a2) as the visible universe, the sky, atmosphere,
etc; 1b) Heaven (as the abode of God);

— WORDS LEFT UNSAID —

“AKBAR UNTO YOU TOO.
ENDLESS SHIT DRIBBLE.
AS AN IMPIOUS JEW.
AND WATCH YOUR ASS.
SING OF GOD ABOVE.
OR YOU’RE IN TROUBLE.
SO LONG COOING DOVE.
NIGHTLY BROKEN GLASS.”

KRISTALLNACHT@{
@1: Sup: 75 (#75); Ego: 1 (#1),
@2: Sup: 1 (#76); Ego: 79 (#80),
@3: Sup: 19 (#95); Ego: 24 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
@4: Sup: 17 (#112); Ego: 40 (#144),
@5: Sup: 14 (#126); Ego: 12 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}),
@6: Sup: 10 (#136); Ego: 42 (#198),
@7: Sup: 23 (#159); Ego: 26 (#224),
@8: Sup: 56 (#215 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF MISCHIEF {%34});
Ego: 74 (#298),
@9: Sup: 21 (#236); Ego: 11 (#309),
Male: #236; Feme: #309
}

Nous: #19
Time: 15:00 hrs
Date: 2018.11.8
Torah: [#10, #8, #6]@{
@1: Sup: 10 (#10); Ego: 10 (#10),
@2: Sup: 18 (#28); Ego: 8 (#18),
@3: Sup: 24 (#52); Ego: 6 (#24),
Male: #52; Feme: #24
} // #24

Dao: Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity
Tetra: #58 - Gathering In
I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations

Latin: Recordabilis {God who knows all things} Alt: Haziel {Seeing of God}
{

1. PROTECTOR OF PRINCES, SERVES TO UNCOVER PLOTS & TRAITORS
2. IN UNDOING THEIR PLANS
3. JUST RULERS
4. Ouestucati
}

David {Well-beloved, dear}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#357 / #390} / HETEROS {#349 / #386} / TORAH {#271 /
#428}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:6,col:8,nous:19&idea:{m,19}&idea:{f,19}&idea:{m,357}&idea:{f,390}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 1, row: 6, col: 8, nous: 19 [Date: 2018.11.8, Time: 15:00
hrs, Super: #357 / #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In, Ego: #390 / #19 - Argument for
Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance,
Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In]

H7061@{
@1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
@2: Sup: 25 (#31); Ego: 19 (#25),
@3: Sup: 65 (#96); Ego: 40 (#65),
@4: Sup: 74 (#170); Ego: 9 (#74),
Male: #170; Feme: #74
} // #236

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #230 % #41 = #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious;

#236 as [#6, #100, #40, #90] = qamats (H7061): {UMBRA: #14 as #230 % #41 =
#25} 1) (Qal) to grasp, enclose with the hand, take a handful;

“Now although the appearances are not things in themselves, and
nevertheless are the only thing that can be given to us for cognition, I
still have to show what in the appearances themselves may suit the manifold
for a conjoining in time, notwithstanding that its representation in
apprehension is always successive. Thus, for example, the apprehension of
the manifold in the appearances of a house that stands before me is
successive. Now the question is: whether the manifold of this house itself
also is successive in itself, which of course no one will grant.

However, as soon as I raise my concept of an object up to tran- scendental
significance, the house is now indeed no thing in itself, but only an
appearance, i.e., are presentation, whose transcendental object is unknown;
what, then, shall I understand by the question: how might the manifold be
conjoined in the appearance itself (which is still nothing in [b 237]
itself )?

That which lies in the successive apprehension is here viewed as
representation, while the appearance that is given to me, notwithstanding
that it is nothing more than a sum of such representations, is viewed as
their object – with which my concept, which I extract from the
representations of apprehension, has to agree. Since truth is the agreement
of cognition with object, it can easily be seen that here one can ask only
about the formal conditions of empirical truth, and that appearance, in
counter-relation with the representations of apprehension, can only be
represented as their object that is distinct from them if it falls under a
rule that distinguishes it from every other apprehension and makes one way
of conjoining the manifold necessary. That in the appearance which contains
the condition of this necessary rule of apprehension is the object.”
[CAMBRIDGE TEXTS IN THE HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, Kant's Prolegomena to Any
Future Metaphysics, IDEA @B:236]

G912@{
@1: Sup: 2 (#2); Ego: 2 (#2),
@2: Sup: 3 (#5); Ego: 1 (#3),
@3: Sup: 22 (#27); Ego: 19 (#22),
@4: Sup: 23 (#50); Ego: 1 (#23),
@5: Sup: 25 (#75); Ego: 2 (#25),
@6: Sup: 27 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}); Ego: 2 (#27),
@7: Sup: 28 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 1 (#28),
@8: Sup: 66 (#196 - I AM NOT ONE OF LOUD VOICE {%37}); Ego: 38 (#66),
Male: #196; Feme: #66
} // #309

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #309 % #41 = #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching:
H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra:
34 - Kinship;

THOTH MEASURE: #22 - Oh Chemiu, who makest thine appearance in Kauu; I am
not a transgressor.

#VIRTUE: What Resistance (no. #22) approves is right while
#TOOLS: What Doubt (no. #62) abhors is wrong.
#POSITION: With Advance (no. #20), the desire to proceed.
#TIME: With Stoppage (no. #71), the desire for constraints.
#CANON: #175

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_175@{
@1: Sup: 22 (#22); Ego: 22 (#22),
@2: Sup: 3 (#25); Ego: 62 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}),
@3: Sup: 23 (#48); Ego: 20 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
@4: Sup: 13 (#61); Ego: 71 (#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22}),
Male: #61; Feme: #175
} // #175

#309 as [#2, #1, #100, #1, #2, #2, #1, #200] = Barabbas (G912): {UMBRA: #9
as #309 % #41 = #22} 1) the captive robber whom the Jews begged Pilate to
release instead of Christ;

“Notice must be taken of the ground of proof that reveals the possibility
of this a priori cognition and at the same time limits all such principles
to a condition that must never be neglected if they are not to be
misunderstood and extended in use further than the original sense which the
understanding places in them will allow: namely, that they contain only the
conditions of possible experience in general, insofar as it is subject to a
priori laws. Hence I do not say: that things in themselves contain a
magnitude, their reality a degree, their existence a connection of
accidents in a substance, and so on; for that no one can prove, because
such a synthetic connection out of mere concepts, in which all relation to
sensory intuition on the one hand and all connection of such intuition in a
possible experi- ence on the other is lacking, is utterly impossible.

Therefore the essential limitation on the concepts in these principles is:
that only as objects of experience are all things necessarily subject a
priori to the aforementioned conditions.
From this there follows then secondly a specifically characteristic way of
proving the same thing: that the above-mentioned principles are not [4:309]
referred directly to appearances and their relation, but to the possibility
of experience, for which appearances constitute only the matter but not the
form; that is, they are referred to the objectively and universally valid
synthetic propositions through which judgments of experience are
distinguished from mere judgments of perception.

This happens because the appearances, as mere intuitions that fill a part
of space and time, are subject to the concept of magnitude, which
synthetically unifies the manifold of intuitions a priori according to
rules; and because the real in the appearances must have a degree, insofar
as perception contains, beyond intuition, sensation as well, between which
and nothing, i.e., the complete disappearance of sensation, a transition
always occurs by diminution, insofar, that is, as sensation itself fills no
part of space and time, (SEE NOTE: #1) but yet the transition to sensation
from empty time or space is possible only in time, with the consequence
that although sensation, as the quality of empirical intuition with respect
to that by which a sensation differs specifically from other sensations,
can never be cognized a priori, it nonetheless can, in a possible
experience in general, as the magnitude of perception, be distinguished
intensively from every other sensation of the same kind; from which, then,
the application of mathematics to nature, with respect to the sensory
intuition whereby nature is given to us, is first made possible and
determined.

Mostly, however, the reader must attend to the way of proving the
principles that appear under the name of the Analogies of experience. For
since these do not concern the generation of intuitions, as do the
principles for applying mathematics to natural science in general, but the
connection of their existence in one experience, and since this connection
can be nothing other than the determination of existence in time according
to necessary laws, under which alone the connection is objectively valid
and therefore is experience: it follows that the proof does not refer to
synthetic unity in the connection of things in themselves, but of
perceptions, and of these indeed not with respect to their content, but to
the determination of time and to the relation of existence in time in
accordance with universal laws.

These universal laws contain therefore the necessity of the determination
of existence in time in general (hence a priori according to a rule of the
understanding), if the empirical determination in relative time is to be
objectively valid, and therefore to be experience.” [CAMBRIDGE TEXTS IN THE
HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, Kant's Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics, IDEA
@309]

Note #1: Warmth, light, etc. are just as great (according to degree) in a
small space as in a large one; just as the inner representations (pain,
consciousness in general) are not smaller according to degree whether they
last a short or a long time. Hence the magnitude here is just as great in a
point and in an instant as in every space and time however large. Degrees
are therefore magnitudes, not, however, in intuition, but in accordance
with mere sensation, or indeed with the magnitude of the ground of an
intuition, and can be assessed as magnitudes only through the relation of 1
to 0, i.e., in that every sensation can proceed in a certain time to vanish
through infinite intermediate degrees, or to grow from nothing to a
determinate sensation through infinite moments of accretion. (Quantitas
qualitatis est gradus.)

<http://strangebeautiful.com/other-texts/kant-prolegomena-cambridge.pdf>
http://youtu.be/Wdo-ZiHqbls
[...]
From my heart
[...]
From my heart
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS