Where IS Everyone?
2018-10-10 07:59:07 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3779
The Peeler
2018-10-10 09:55:51 UTC
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 03:59:07 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

2018-10-10 11:40:18 UTC
"Where IS Everyone?", asks the rotting, ancient nazoid, Walt "Pigshit" Hampton.

So, here's the answer!

1) Humans are having fun.

2) Male nazoid sub-lice are eating shit.

3) Female nazoid sub-lice are sucking Black Dick.

I just KNOW that you're drooling all over 3), so here goes:

"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m

Wendy Iwanow, yet another neo-nazi bitch who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty

ENJOY!
Ofay
2018-10-10 13:26:58 UTC
It could take quite a while for any messages to get here assuming that info can't travel faster than light. If you had a species that was intelligent and had com devices, but were 50 million light years away, then you get the picture.
The Peeler
2018-10-10 16:32:50 UTC
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 06:26:58 -0700 (PDT), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more stench:

<FLUSH troll shit>

What are you doing in sci, you hypocritical drug-addled sucker of nazi cock?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove