The faces of beauty
2019-11-25 19:15:08 UTC
Aryan:

jewess:

filipina:

negress:
2019-11-25 19:40:09 UTC
On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 14:15:08 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
married nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, The Peeler, whined again:

<FLUSH gay nazi shit>

Retarded nazi bitches:

Hot smart Jewish women:
https://www.imdb.com/list/ls059780951/
The greatest truth is honesty
2019-11-26 06:17:57 UTC
https://www.tribute.ca/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/amy_winehouse_crazy.jpg
Amy Winehouse was very pretty at one stage.

https://www.spin.com/featured/amy-winehouse-back-to-black-2007-interview-cover-story/
The Peeler
2019-11-26 07:32:25 UTC
That was posted by a forger, you simpleton! Get a clue finally! <tsk>
Loose Cannon
2019-11-26 13:49:41 UTC
The Peeler (aka Roman the gay Greek) prefers men. He is not a good judge of female beauty.
The Peeler
2019-11-26 13:51:43 UTC
On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 05:49:41 -0800 (PST), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by The greatest truth is honesty
Amy Winehouse was very pretty at one stage.
https://www.spin.com/featured/amy-winehouse-back-to-black-2007-interview-cover-story/
The Peeler (aka Roman the gay Greek) prefers men. He is not a good judge of female beauty.
Stop projecting, you typical forging gay nazoid whore!
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
plainolamerican
only to a jew.
The Peeler
Only NOT to a gay, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!
plainolamerican
2019-11-27 16:41:39 UTC
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/38/18/40/3818409a626b37af22af5525e9b1a318.jpg
https://www.tribute.ca/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/amy_winehouse_crazy.jpg
https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/portrait-smiling-woman-260nw-1014418786.jpg
https://i.imgflip.com/lc4fj.jpg
yeah yeah ... but does she give good head?
The Peeler
2019-11-27 17:22:57 UTC
NO women gives as good head as you, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-28 00:35:12 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by The Peeler
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/38/18/40/3818409a626b37af22af5525e9b1a318.jpg
https://www.tribute.ca/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/amy_winehouse_crazy.jpg
https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/portrait-smiling-woman-260nw-1014418786.jpg
https://i.imgflip.com/lc4fj.jpg
yeah yeah ... but does she give good head?
The queers KNOW that you give good head.

How do you KNOW what the queers KNOW?
The Peeler
2019-11-28 14:46:38 UTC
On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 06:06:50 -0800 (PST), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by plainolamerican
yeah yeah ... but does she give good head?
The queers KNOW that you give good head.
Michael
How do you KNOW what the queers KNOW?
Because EVERYONE knows what you gay nazoids are like!