Enemy Jews Who Control World Finance
2019-10-06 19:47:43 UTC
In this article, Dr. Goebbels analyzes the symbiosis of world Jewry and
high finance on one hand and Marxists on the other hand. It was written
in 1928. (“Der Weltfeind,” Der Angriff. Aufsätze aus der Kampfzeit
(Munich: Zentralverlag der NSDAP, 1935), pp. 333-336.) The Jewish
Bolshevik Revolution was partly driven by key local Jewish leaders and
also funded by Jewish financiers in other countries. Eleven years after
Goebbels published this article, at the goading of Jews in Roosevelt’s
Administration and US finance, Britain offered Poland a war guarantee
and later acted on it by declaring war on Germany against its own
interests. British Prime Minister Chamberlain complained about
interference by world Jewry and US finance, who wanted Germany broken
and bankrupt, in a talk with Joseph Kennedy Sr., chronicled in the
Forrestal Diaries.

https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/10/the-worlds-enemy-the-three-hundred-who-control-finance/
The Peeler
2019-10-06 20:11:06 UTC
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 15:47:43 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):