Breaking pandemic news --> We are 100% certain that MichaelE does **not** have COVID-19 today (09/06/20) ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-06 15:36:42 UTC
(Philly) 09/04/20 Again praying here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/bm6ntZ_fyzs/fMkvRprnCwAJ
I am wonderfully hungry!
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/kQQuv7pKJvU/FHsV_ThkAgAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-08 14:09:00 UTC
(Philly) 09/08/20 Again praying here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/bm6ntZ_fyzs/3foCVGBvDQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-11 04:49:15 UTC
http://reason.com/2020/09/09/los-angeles-bans-halloween-trick-or-treating-over-coronavirus-fears/
Los Angeles Bans Halloween Trick-or-Treating Over Coronavirus Fears
Public health authorities are cracking down on a holiday activity where the
age group least at risk of COVID-19 walks around outside wearing masks.
Actually, there is no one age group proven to be less susceptible to
becoming infected with the COVID-19 coronavirus. Moreover, the wearing
of Halloween masks instead of particle-barrier masks would make any
age group more susceptible to become infected.
How do you deduce this?
By testing:

This motivates us, the people of America, to redouble our efforts to
rapidly find out at any moment, even On-line, who among us are
unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order
to convince them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic so that all children can
safely resume in-person gatherings such as Trick-or-Treating here in
the U.S.
Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Oxck9coPOCw/Jx_eGo6KAAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-15 12:54:19 UTC
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-21)
and hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
hello Andrew,
hmmm...let's see...how am i, how am i?
why...i'm Wonderfully Hungry , my day is off to a wonderful start
i hope all is well with you Andrew...and...i'm signing off now.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/71hBrrPMmwY/TLIKdnvpAQAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Timothy, not only don't have
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, in the name (John 16:23) of LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-15 13:55:05 UTC
http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/09/13/israel-to-reimpose-strict-lockdown-over-covid-19-people-will-have-to-stay-within-500-meters-of-their-homes/
This motivates us, the friends of Israel, to redouble our efforts to
rapidly find out at any given moment, including while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to convince them to call their doctor and
self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic so
that in-person gatherings can safely resume in Israel.
In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tlbYqtg3k_8/2SIxwrrsAQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-25 13:59:27 UTC
http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/09/23/an-old-ethics-dilemma-with-no-solution/
On Distributing The Wuhan Vaccine: An Old Ethics Dilemma With No
Solution
SEPTEMBER 23, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
I was waiting for this one.
Back when ventilators were the rage (before we found out that once you
were
on a ventilator, you were pretty much toast anyway–Science!), I had
filed an
(ventilators remain the "rage" for severe COVID-19 where around 70%
survive versus 0% without vent support)
article about the likelihood that Down Syndrome sufferers would be
deemed
unworthy of high priority when scarce equipment was being rationed. I
never
got around to writing about it, but I knew, like the giant swan in
“Lohengrin,” the issue would be sailing by again. Sure enough, as the
prospect of a Wuhan virus vaccine seems within view, the same basic
question
is being raised: if there aren’t enough vaccines for everyone, who gets
the
first shot (pun intended)?
The purpose of vaccines during a pandemic is to stop the pandemic by
mass vaccination, which means that from the outset the plan has been
and still is to have enough vaccines for everyone. Short of that would
mean failure to stop the pandemic.
The "basic question" is not "who gets the vaccine" but rather "what
percentage of the global population will be vaccinated." If the answer
to the latter question is less than 70%, then the effort is doomed to
fail even with the most effective of vaccines.
The more important question is whether ongoing phase III trials will
yield a vaccine(s) that is more than 70% effective (i.e. better than
cloth face-masks) in preventing infection by **all** the strains of
the COVID-19 coronavirus (i.e. not just the original Wuhan strain but
also the more prevalent Euro-American strain and other lesser strains)
for the amount of time it will take to complete the mass vaccination
of the world's population. If the answer to the latter question is
"no" then the vaccine(s) will not stop this pandemic even if 100%
vaccination is achieved.
Moreover, there is no historical precedent for vaccines ever stopping
a pandemic. What has stopped pandemics in the past are the public
health and epidemiological measures currently being undertaken.
The only **healthy** way to possibly stop this COVID-19 pandemic
earlier than conventional public health and epidemiological measures
would otherwise allow is our redoubling our efforts to rapidly find
out at any given moment, including while on-line, who among us are
unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic), in
order to convince them to call their doctor and to self-quarantine per
their doctor.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/lRn1l7ADwTg/EMQxpGwMCAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-29 04:05:23 UTC
http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/09/27/it-shouldnt-require-a-theocracy-to-decide-this-lawsuit-correctly/
It Shouldn’t Require A “Theocracy” to Decide THIS Lawsuit Correctly
SEPTEMBER 27, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
The Capitol Hill Baptist Church in the District of Columbia, is suing
Mayor Muriel Bowser and the District government for violating its First
Amendment right to worship.
Good.
“CHBC desires to gather for a physical, corporate gathering of believers
in the District of Columbia on Sunday, September 27, 2020, and on
subsequent Sundays, and would do so but for those actions of the
Defendants that are the subject of this Complaint,” the lawsuit charges.
It seems pretty clear that Bowser is applying one set of rules against
religious institutions and another set of piorities entirely when it
comes to activities she cares about. In March, Bowser (Is she the most
unethical big city mayor in the U.S.? She’s certainly in the running,
but it’s a tough field) issued an executive order prohibiting churches
from meeting indoors or out because of public health concerns related to
the pandemic. D.C.’s four-stage plan would bar in-person worship
gatherings until there is an “effective cure or vaccine” for the Wuhan
virus, a rule that can be counted on to wound, perhaps mortally, church
communities that have been built up over many decades. Right now
gatherings are supposedly limited to 100 people or up to 50 percent of
the building’s capacity, whichever is fewer. The 850-member Capitol Hill
Baptist Church has been meeting in a field in Virginia.
The 142-year-old congregation explains in its suit that “a weekly
in-person worship gathering of the entire congregation is a religious
conviction for which there is no substitute. The Church does not offer
virtual worship services, it does not utilize a multi-site model, and it
does not offer multiple Sunday morning worship services.”
The church’s covenant, to which all members must agree, pledges that
they “will not forsake the assembling of [them]selves together,” as
decreed in the Bible. The church’s website explains,
“Since its founding in 1878, CHBC has met in-person every Sunday except
for three weeks during the Spanish Flu in 1918. That changed following
Mayor Bowser’s first orders concerning COVID-19 on March 11, 2020. Since
that time, the members of CHBC—most of whom live in the District—have
been unable to meet in person, as one congregation inside District
limits (even outdoors)….CHBC has applied for multiple waivers to the
policy. District officials refuse to provide CHBC with a waiver beyond
100 persons as part of a mass gathering…A church is not a building that
can be opened and closed. A church is not an event to be watched. A
church is a community that gathers regularly and that community should
be treated fairly by the District government.”
The Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918 lasted longer than just three weeks.
Fairly? On June 10, the church asked for a waiver so the congregation
could meet at currently abandoned RFK Stadium, which is large enough to
permit social distancing. The mayor’s office didn’t respond to the
request and subsequent appeals until September 15, and then issued a
rejection stating that “[w]aivers for places of worship above that
expanded capacity (100 attendees) are not being granted at this time.”
Strangely, as the lawsuit points out, on June 27, 2020, the District of
Columbia considered a waiver to two local companies that had wanted to
set up an ad hoc drive-in movie theater at the same venue, RFK Stadium,
in order “to bring people together in D.C.” That waiver was granted.
But wait! There’s more!
The lawsuit correctly asserts that Bowser and the District “have been
discriminatory in their application of the ban on large scale
gatherings,” citing a June 6 appearance by the D.C. mayor before tens of
thousands of George Floyd protesters, as she declared that the crowd was
“wonderful to see.” The District’s Metropolitan Police Department also
has closed city streets “to accommodate protests and marches of
thousands to tens of thousands of people.” The mayor has also
coordinated with organizers of the Commitment March on Washington, who
are planning a five-hour demonstration on the steps of the Lincoln
Memorial for several thousand people. Museums, restaurants, and other
entertainment venues in D.C. are open. Metro services have been restored
to pre-lockdown levels.
The church’s lawsuit concludes, “Creating an exception for mass protests
and not other types of First Amendment activities is constitutionally
forbidden content-based discrimination and thus violates CHBC’s free
speech rights.”
Bingo.
Of course, this is a city that paints political slogans on the streets,
but prosecutes citizens who either cover them up or paint their own.
“The First Amendment protects both mass protests and religious worship,”
the lawsuit states. “But Mayor Bowser, by her own admission, has
preferred the former over the latter. When asked why she celebrates mass
protests while houses of worship remain closed, she responded that
‘First Amendment protests and large gatherings are not the same’ because
‘in the United States of America, people can protest.’”
They also can practice their religion. This is flagrant, arrogant double
standards hostile to religion in action, and they will not stand.
Just as this lawsuit was being filed a Deranged Facebook Friend had the
chutzpah to post one of those ‘conservatives are hypocrites because they
don’t embrace the progressive agenda and Jesus would have’ memes to
waves of “likes” and “loves.” The argument is so simpleminded and
deliberately misleading that it doesn’t warrant serious discussion,
except that the hypocrisy of a group actively hostile to religion
appealing to Jesus as an authority boggles the mind.
One of the vicious talking points about to be shot at Amy Coney Barrett
is that her confirmation for the Supreme Court would point the United
States toward a theocracy, since she is a devout Catholic. But a
competent judge who never heard of religion should be able to figure out
that Mayor Bowser’s game is unconstitutional.
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ROEfLAMkH0E/65oDB2wmCQAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14)
that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to give us
"much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd
have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in the
name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right
now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around
the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><