HUH? HAY! (SHIGH) SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...For VHY you get. SHO VERY UPSHET every, time I mention your shleazy shlimy jew shyshadmin (ALSHO called BARUCH 'Barry' Shein)???
2018-08-06 20:36:00 UTC

HAY!

For VHY jew pedo BARUCH?

It's jusht shome fucking jew, for fuck's shake!

Shod him!

<TSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

2018-08-06 21:01:57 UTC
Fer Christ's sake, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron
Jacobson")... take Nicky Crane's dick out of your mouth!

SHOOOSH! Nazi Nicky has been dead for YEARS... UNGH!!

"Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!"

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
The Peeler
2018-08-06 21:38:06 UTC
That serb guzzles SO much jizz every day, she probably doesn't even have to
HAY!
For VHY jew pedo BARUCH?
It's jusht shome fucking jew, for fuck's shake!
Shod him!
<TSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
How about spitting it out or swallowing it before you open your jizz-filled
nazi gob, retarded little felcher? <G>
--
Dumb anal Razovic's talking about her experience, on July 2nd, 2018:
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"