What’s the Point of Arguing With Anti-Gunners? Question of the Day
2018-04-03 16:06:36 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/whats-the-point-of-arguing-with-anti-gunners-question-of-the-day/

What’s the Point of Arguing With Anti-Gunners? Question of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 02, 2018 |62 COMMENTS

Trying to nail down an anti-gunner on the question of confiscation is like
trying to wrap your arms around a greased pig. They duck, dodge, weave and
squirm so much you simply never get a straight answer out of them.

Most of us on this side of the question think that’s because the last thing
they want is to divulge what they’re really after — total civilian
disarmament. An Australian-style turn-in that will leave only criminals and
victims of horrific boating accidents with the option of armed self defense.
But saying that out loud, on camera, will make for useful electoral campaign
fodder for the pro-2A side. Never mind that hearing the truth would scare
the hell out of the voting public.

So the question is, what’s the point? As satisfying as it may be to watch a
skilled interviewer like Tucker Carlson try to pin down someone like Richard
Goodstein — even if he MOPS THE FLOOR with him — why bother? Besides filling
up a segment on cable news, it ultimately gets us nowhere. Lots of sound and
fury signifying nothing. Which is why don’t bother to watch interviews like
this any more. You?

!Jones
2018-04-03 20:17:44 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 09:06:36 -0700, in talk.politics.guns "Michael
Post by Michael Ejercito
Trying to nail down an anti-gunner on the question of confiscation is like
trying to wrap your arms around a greased pig. They duck, dodge, weave and
squirm so much you simply never get a straight answer out of them.
Most of us on this side of the question think that’s because the last thing
they want is to divulge what they’re really after — total civilian
disarmament. An Australian-style turn-in that will leave only criminals and
victims of horrific boating accidents with the option of armed self defense.
But saying that out loud, on camera, will make for useful electoral campaign
fodder for the pro-2A side. Never mind that hearing the truth would scare
the hell out of the voting public.
Let's put it this way: we're not funded by a multi-billion dollar
industry... did you for get that point?

Quod si verum est, non dicere.
max headroom
Ya know what? We're not, either.
Loose Cannon
2018-04-03 22:05:19 UTC
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 09:06:36 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/whats-the-point-of-arguing-with-anti-gunners-question-of-the-day/
What’s the Point
The point is you will be soon be dragged onto the Banana Boat back to
Manila. No argument there!
The Peeler
2018-04-03 22:41:32 UTC
On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 18:05:19 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
The point is you will be soon be dragged onto the Banana Boat back to
Manila. No argument there!
"Banana Boat"??? LOL Did you just get porked by your serbian pimp again, you
servile nazi whore? LOL
2018-04-04 13:06:17 UTC
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 09:06:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/whats-the-point-of-arguing-with-anti-gunners-question-of-the-day/
What’s the Point
The point is you will be soon be dragged onto the Banana Boat back to
Manila. No argument there!
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.

Good, one!

2018-04-04 14:18:42 UTC
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 09:06:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/whats-the-point-of-arguing-with->>>anti-gunners-question-of-the-day/
What’s the Point
The point is you will be soon be dragged onto the Banana Boat back to
Manila. No argument there!
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
Mangina, you and your fellow dreckvolk keep claiming that this would
happen, and yet it has not happened.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/whats-the-point-of-arguing-with-anti-gunners-question-of-the-day/#comment-3914480

I don’t give a damn about anti-gun cultists.

I care about the bystanders constantly bombarded by lies.

Normal people, when they discover that they’ve been lied to, react with
anger. I stoke that anger against anti-gun cultists.

2018-04-05 12:47:05 UTC
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 07:18:42 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 09:06:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/whats-the-point-of-arguing-with->>>anti-gunners-question-of-the-day/
What’s the Point
The point is you will be soon be dragged onto the Banana Boat back to
Manila. No argument there!
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
Mangina, you and your fellow dreckvolk keep claiming that this would
happen, and yet it has not happened.
Dreckgook, you and your dreckgrikuntervolk fiancee keep claiming that
this would never happen, yet it WILL happen.

May it be SOON, insh'Allah!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment.

Greek you too, mong!

And greek your Grik fiancee the Foreskin Peeler!

2018-04-05 13:06:53 UTC
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-05 15:57:44 UTC
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 07:18:42 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 09:06:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/whats-the-point-of-arguing-with->>>>anti-gunners-question-of-the-day/
What’s the Point
The point is you will be soon be dragged onto the Banana Boat back to
Manila. No argument there!
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
Mangina, you and your fellow dreckvolk keep claiming that this would
happen, and yet it has not happened.
Dreckgook, you and your dreckgrikuntervolk fiancee keep claiming that
this would never happen, yet it WILL happen.
Nithing, maybe you should hold your breath until it happens.
May it be SOON, insh'Allah!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment.
Greek you too, mong!
And greek your Grik fiancee the Foreskin Peeler!
Here is another comment from Chris.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/whats-the-point-of-arguing-with-anti-gunners-question-of-the-day/#comment-3914246

The best way to prove that somebody’s a liar is to give them the opportunity
to [provably] lie.

“Movement” anti-gunners are 100% pathological liars. Give them every
opportunity to prove it.

Then use it against them every chance you get.

2018-04-06 13:50:40 UTC
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 08:57:44 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 09:06:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/whats-the-point-of-arguing-with->>>>anti-gunners-question-of-the-day/
What’s the Point
The point is you will be soon be dragged onto the Banana Boat back to
Manila. No argument there!
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
Mangina, you and your fellow dreckvolk keep claiming that this would
happen, and yet it has not happened.
Dreckgook, you and your dreckgrikuntervolk fiancee keep claiming that
this would never happen, yet it WILL happen.
Nithing, maybe you should hold your breath until it happens.
Dreckgook, maybe you'll just keep shitting bricks until it does
happen.
May it be SOON, insh'Allah!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment.
Greek you too, mong!
And greek your Grik fiancee the Foreskin Peeler!
Here is another comment from Chris.
Greek every other comment from Chrissie and greek you, mong!

2018-04-06 13:57:57 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Dreckgook, you and your dreckgrikuntervolk fiancee keep claiming that
this would never happen, yet it WILL happen.
Nithing, maybe you should hold your breath until it happens.
Dreckgook, maybe you'll just keep shitting bricks until it does
happen.
Nobody's "shitting bricks" about a bunch of masturbating glue-huffers,
Gordon!

LOL

Come up with a date when it's going to happen yet?

No?

Didn't think so.

[chuckle]

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-06 17:43:35 UTC
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:50:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, maybe you should hold your breath until it happens.
Dreckgook, maybe you'll just keep shitting bricks until it does
happen.
YOU obviously do so already, you hysterical impotent loser! LOL
Here is another comment from Chris.
Greek every other comment from Chrissie and greek you, mong!
Instead, your OWN "life" (if one can call that spastic thing you are
suffering from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY
hard ...EVERY day!

2018-04-10 16:24:34 UTC
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:50:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, maybe you should hold your breath until it happens.
Dreckgook, maybe you'll just keep shitting bricks until it does
happen.
YOU obviously do so already, you hysterical impotent loser! LOL
He makes it so obvious.
Here is another comment from Chris.
Greek every other comment from Chrissie and greek you, mong!
Instead, your OWN "life" (if one can call that spastic thing you are
suffering from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY
hard ...EVERY day!
You got that right!

2018-04-11 12:57:25 UTC
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 09:24:34 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
He makes it so obvious.
You zsuck ani so obviously.
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right!
Michael
Inane, as usual. Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it.

2018-04-11 16:52:13 UTC
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 09:24:34 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

He makes it so obvious.
You zsuck ani so obviously.
I suck no ani; you fuck no vaginas!

2018-04-12 12:23:36 UTC
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 09:52:13 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Watch ani or pray to jew g-d haShit asshole!
He makes it so obvious.
You zsuck ani so obviously.
I suck
Michael
Of COURSE you do...we KNOW already!

2018-04-12 12:53:43 UTC
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 09:52:13 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.
Watch ani or pray to jew g-d haShit asshole!
We will continue to watch vulva.

He makes it so obvious.
You zsuck ani so obviously.
I suck
Michael
Of COURSE you do...we KNOW already!
Wrong.

Here is a tweet from Jeff Jacoby.

http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/984180162874040320

Germany murdered 1.1 million Jews in Auschwitz. Six of them were my
father’s parents, David and Leah Jakubovic, and his siblings Franceska,
Zoltan, Yrvin, & Alice. Gassed to death in 1944, they represent 0.000001 of
the 6 million Jews annihilated in the Holocaust. #YomHashoah

2018-04-13 12:54:13 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 05:53:43 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy->>20.jpg
Watch ani or pray to jew g-d haShit asshole!
We will continue to watch vulva.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
You will NOT. You will continue to watch ani.

Here's one: https://tinyurl.com/4fa5zk
He makes it so obvious.
You zsuck ani so obviously.
I suck
Michael
Of COURSE you do...we KNOW already!
Wrong.
NOT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is a tweet from Jeff Jacoby.
Greek Jeff Kakobsein and greek his inane tweets.

Greek you too, mong!

What is Chrissie's comment? Greek him too!

2018-04-13 15:12:16 UTC
On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 05:54:13 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
We will continue to watch vulva.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
You will NOT.
HE will! YOU certainly won't!
You will continue to watch ani.
That's YOUR prerogative, you deviated anal arsebandit!
Here's one: https://tinyurl.com/4fa5zk
Another selfie of yourself, dreckserb?
Wrong.
NOT.
Slave, your master Michael said NOT!
Here is a tweet from Jeff Jacoby.
Greek Jeff Kakobsein and greek his inane tweets.
Greek you too, mong!
Instead: your "life" (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day! LOL
What is Chrissie's comment? Greek him too!
Attagirl! ALWAYS inquire about your masters' thoughts!
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
arseholes to female vaginas."
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
M***@thruhikinggear.com
I read that tweet. His fasther's family was slain in the Holocaust. Alice Jackubovic was only eight when she was sent to the gas chamber. Imagine that, an eight-year-old girl gulping death in a gas chamber. How horrible! How tragic!
2018-04-13 18:22:07 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is a tweet from Jeff Jacoby.
Greek Jeff Kakobsein and greek his inane tweets.
Greek you too, mong!
What is Chrissie's comment? Greek him too!
I read that tweet. His fasther's family was slain in the Holocaust. Alice Jackubovic was only eight when she was sent to the gas chamber. Imagine that, an eight-year-old girl gulping death in a gas chamber. How horrible! How tragic!
It was a pack of jew lies. Jeff Kakobstein and his jew subfamily were
never IN any 'holocaust'®™. Imagine a jew making all this shite up
just to make a few bucks. How terrible! How hilarious!

The Peeler
2018-04-13 18:34:04 UTC
On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 11:22:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
I read that tweet. His fasther's family was slain in the Holocaust. Alice
Jackubovic was only eight when she was sent to the gas chamber. Imagine
that, an eight-year-old girl gulping death in a gas chamber. How
horrible! How tragic!
It was a pack of jew lies. Jeff Kakobstein and his jew subfamily were
never IN any 'holocaust'®™. Imagine a jew making all this shite up
just to make a few bucks. How terrible! How hilarious!
You need psychiatric treatment ...BADLY!

2018-04-13 18:38:02 UTC
You need psychiatric treatment ...BADLY!
He needs THIS... LOL!

A true keeper... esp. the part where the hangman sticks his
fingers into the nazoid's eyes:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2cb_1326140530 (you can skip to 0:30)
The Jews
2018-04-14 07:10:27 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
It was a pack of jew lies.
I'm going with, They're all dumb and Gordie makes them look even MORE
dumb!

!

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

M***@thruhikinggear.com
Of course they make Razofag dumb. He denies the Holocaust! How could he find the fact that an eight-year-old girl gulped death in a gas chamber hilarious?
The Peeler
2018-04-12 16:50:33 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 05:23:36 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Watch ani
That is clearly YOUR prerogative, dreckserb!
or pray to jew g-d haShit asshole!
Dreckserb, there is no "jew g-d haShit", but there IS the Jewish God Hashem
who is the father of and identical with Jesus, that Jewish God whose Jewish
ass you keep kissing every time you pray to him! LOL
He makes it so obvious.
You zsuck ani so obviously.
I suck no ani; you fuck no vaginas!
Michael
Of COURSE I don't...you all KNOW already!
Yes, EVERYONE knows that you are a sexual cripple, dumb anal Razovic!
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
The Peeler
2018-04-11 17:58:18 UTC
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 05:57:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
YOU obviously do so already, you hysterical impotent loser! LOL
He makes it so obvious.
You zsuck ani so obviously.
It's YOU and your "life" that suck ...like TOTALLY!
You got that right!
Michael
Inane, as usual. Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it.
...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb psychopath
Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
Dumb anal Razovic describing her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
2018-04-05 18:27:42 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 05:47:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Mangina, you and your fellow dreckvolk keep claiming that this would
happen, and yet it has not happened.
Dreckgook, you and your dreckgrikuntervolk fiancee keep claiming that
this would never happen, yet it WILL happen.
Name the DAY, the MONTH, the YEAR, you psychotic cunt! LOL
May it be SOON, insh'Allah!
It will neither be "soon" nor late! LOL
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised comment.
Instead, your "life" (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard!
Greek you too, mong!
Won't happen. But it certainly keeps happening to you, EVERY day!
And greek your Grik fiancee the Foreskin Peeler!
SOOOOO angry and desperate, you defeated psychotic bitch? LOL!!!
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
unadulterated. Like it springs forth from the very universal Source of
Dumb."
2018-04-05 18:59:58 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
The point is you will be soon be dragged onto the Banana Boat back to
Manila. No argument there!
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
Mangina, you and your fellow dreckvolk keep claiming that this would
happen, and yet it has not happened.
Dreckgook, you and your dreckgrikuntervolk fiancee keep claiming that
this would never happen, yet it WILL happen.
BWAH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah a hah ah ah ah ah ah a ha ha ha ha!

Nothing is funnier that one of the Queen Mary Nazis threatening
Mr.Ejercito!

Like the esteemed Mr. Peeler says, name the day, month, and year one
of you impotent glue-huffers will stop screeching about what you WANT
to do and actually DO it!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-04-04 17:37:04 UTC
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 06:06:17 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
You mean, Loose Sphincter took up the right position in front of you again,
spreading his asscheeks for you, serbian arsebandit?
Good, one!
You seem to have enjoyed them, arsebandit! <BG>
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow his
Carolina Reb
2018-04-03 23:22:09 UTC
nail down
The only ting that needs to be nailed down is YOU, you
slanty-eyed puke-skinned Hmong-Flip bastard. Get back
to Manila where you belong.
The Peeler
2018-04-04 07:25:35 UTC
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 16:22:09 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile

2018-04-04 13:06:17 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/04/daniel-zimmerman/whats-the-point-of-arguing-with-anti-gunners-question-of-the-day/
What’s the Point of Arguing With Anti-Gunners? Question of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 02, 2018 |62 COMMENTS
Trying to nail down an anti-gunner on the question of confiscation is like
trying to wrap your arms around a greased pig. They duck, dodge, weave and
squirm so much you simply never get a straight answer out of them.
Has anyone ever got, a straight answer out of YOU, dreckgook?

2018-04-04 17:37:50 UTC
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 06:06:17 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
What’s the Point of Arguing With Anti-Gunners? Question of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |APR 02, 2018 |62 COMMENTS
Trying to nail down an anti-gunner on the question of confiscation is like
trying to wrap your arms around a greased pig. They duck, dodge, weave and
squirm so much you simply never get a straight answer out of them.
Has anyone ever got, a straight answer out of YOU, dreckgook?
You get them here from your master, every day, dreckserb!