Jewish Central Banking & Gold
Carolina Reb
2020-01-23 14:24:38 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?p=16638#p16638
P-Dub
2020-01-23 14:45:54 UTC
On Thursday, January 23, 2020 at 9:24:37 AM UTC-5, Carolina Reb wrote:

Carolina Pussy lives only to copy/paste the lies spread by psychos. 'He' is a worthless asshole.

One thing is for certain. Jews are better than Carolina Pussy.
Carolina Reb
2020-01-23 15:50:01 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Carolina Pussy lives only to copy/paste the lies spread by psychos. 'He' is a worthless asshole.
One thing is for certain. Jews are better than Carolina Pussy.
No one gives a flying fuck what you
think, you Christian bastard. Go
back to your bible-thumping.
The Peeler
2020-01-23 17:30:00 UTC
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 07:50:01 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

What the fuck are you doing in straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
B***@37.com
Get a job asshole —— oh that's right you're RETIRED NOW! —— YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK
The Peeler
2020-01-23 14:52:03 UTC
On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 09:24:38 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to your homegroup

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

her tulips died (see sig)! LOL
tulips :
Jews!"