another proud jew
2018-06-13 02:22:08 UTC

2018-06-13 08:59:46 UTC
Well, it's forging gay nazi whore Loose Sphincter himself! Loose Sphincter
"proudly" whining about his botched marriage:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."