Both Leaders of the German neo-Nazi scene were homosexuals, one of them died of AIDS... LOL^5!
2018-11-08 20:21:38 UTC
Both Leaders of the German neo-Nazi scene were homosexuals
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bela_Ewald_Althans
Bela Ewald Althans (born 23 March 1966 in Hannover[1][2])
is a German former neo-Nazi activist. Once the leading
organiser in Germany's neo-Nazi underground.
Althans, who subsequently acknowledged his homosexuality...

http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen (21 June 1955, Bonn - 25 April 1991, Kassel)
was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications in 1991.
Carolina Reb
2018-11-08 20:37:35 UTC
Both Leaders of the German neo-Nazi scene were homosexuals
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bela_Ewald_Althans
Bela Ewald Althans (born 23 March 1966 in Hannover[1][2])
is a German former neo-Nazi activist. Once the leading
organiser in Germany's neo-Nazi underground.
Althans, who subsequently acknowledged his homosexuality...
http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen (21 June 1955, Bonn - 25 April 1991, Kassel)
was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications in 1991.
...and this is coming from a Toronto-based Jew like you with
a habit of cruising Church Street?

2018-11-08 20:59:39 UTC
In article <ff864ff2-683b-4da1-b6a2-***@googlegroups.com>,

LOL! That miserable nazoid social reject, Walt Hampton aka "Carolina Reb",
is BEGGING that someone will write him!

"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals? Like, I mean, the free
and easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who
wanted to, "turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?" Well, I am now
retired, and would like to return to those thrilling days of
yesteryear. Not looking for sex. If it happens, it happens. If it
doesn't happen, that's OK too.
I'm close by, less than 250 miles from the Big A. Would be a hell of
a lot cheaper going over there than becoming an expatriate and living
in Holland.

If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear
back from SOMEBODY!"

Walt Hampton's post to alt.singles.

LOL! Miserable shiteating social reject!
Carolina Reb
2018-11-09 07:28:14 UTC
LOL! That miserable nazoid social reject, Walt Hampton aka "Carolina Reb",
is BEGGING that someone will write him!
"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals? Like, I mean, the free
and easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who
wanted to, "turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?" Well, I am now
retired, and would like to return to those thrilling days of
yesteryear. Not looking for sex. If it happens, it happens. If it
doesn't happen, that's OK too.
I'm close by, less than 250 miles from the Big A. Would be a hell of
a lot cheaper going over there than becoming an expatriate and living
in Holland.
If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear
back from SOMEBODY!"
Walt Hampton's post to alt.singles.
LOL! Miserable shiteating social reject!
"Not looking for sex." I definitely see signs of "antisemitism" in there.
You owe it to yourself, your fellow Jews, and to Israel, to bring this
matter before the Human Rights Commission. That post is not going
away. Who knows? It could possibly lead to "another holocaust!"

Here, I will even help you get started:

https://www.chrc-ccdp.gc.ca/index.html

The Human Rights Commission recognize Jews as a "protected minority,"
so I am sure you will have no problem garnering their attention. That is
all I can do for you...the rest is up to you and your fellow Jews.
In fact, I will even lend you a helping hand:

https://www.chrc-ccdp.gc.ca/index.html

However, do not expect me to trek up to Canada over a post I made on
Atlanta.personals more than eight years ago. Meanwhile, expect more
of the same from me. I fully intend to continue to fuck with you
goddamn lying Jews as much as I damn well please and as OFTEN as I
damn well please. If you don't like it, you goddamn Jew, tuff titty.
The First Amendment protects freedom of speech including in writing,
in speech and in other forms of communications. Now, go tell THAT
to your goddamn Human Rights Commission, you goddamn Toronto Jew.

I fully intend to utilize my First Amendment guarantees to razzle you
goddamn lying Yids until a cold day in Hell arrives, and you can be sure
that day will be a long way off. In fact, I dream about how to deal with
you sexually perverted Jews in the physical world as a corollary to what
I do with you douchebags in the cyber world. Now, go and cry before the
"Human Rights Commission" with my "hate speech," and then sit back and
watch to see if I give a flying fuck.

Go fuck yourself many times!

...and also....

It paid off, fuckface. I can now post on http://www.whitebiocentrism.com.
Think not? YOU try to post there, you Jew Toronto Church Street perv,
and just see how far you get. You'd have far better luck with your next
Church Street pecker. Now, go fuck yourself.

...and for a finale...a good place for the likes of homosexual Jews
like you....

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2713&p=12420#p12420
The Peeler
2018-11-09 08:21:33 UTC
On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 23:28:14 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,