police arrest 93-year-old Nazi concentration camp medic
Add Reply
Klause Schadenfreude
2019-09-09 00:51:59 UTC
This witch-hunt now has ensnared a medic, the man whose job it was to
tend to the residents wounds and illnesses. The time has long past to
declare the war over and get on with life.

http://www.thejournal.ie/auschwitz-medic-germany-arrest-nazi-1368531-Mar2014/

GERMAN POLICE HAVE arrested a former Nazi medic who served at the
Auschwitz death camp, on multiple charges of aiding and abetting
murder.

The 93-year-old, who was arrested at his home near Neubrandenburg
north of Berlin, underwent a medical checkup before he faced a judge
and was taken into pre-trial detention.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-09 01:08:36 UTC
Post by Klause Schadenfreude
This witch-hunt now has ensnared a medic, the man whose job it was to
tend to the residents wounds and illnesses. The time has long past to
declare the war over and get on with life.
http://www.thejournal.ie/auschwitz-medic-germany-arrest-nazi-1368531-Mar2014/
GERMAN POLICE HAVE arrested a former Nazi medic who served at the
Auschwitz death camp, on multiple charges of aiding and abetting
murder.
The 93-year-old, who was arrested at his home near Neubrandenburg
north of Berlin, underwent a medical checkup before he faced a judge
and was taken into pre-trial detention.
Germany, as is with the case of the USofA, has been under Jewish
occupation since the Jew victory in the last World War. It was an
interesting war in that almost all of the fighting was done by
Caucasians - depending upon which side of the Jewish problem the
Caucasian nations stood.

Due to innovations such as Usenet and instantaneous worldwide
communication, the collective realization of the Caucasian nations
involved in the fighting have begun to recognize the Jewish enemy and I
predict, a truly 'final solution' will be forthcoming!

14/88!
Vidcapper
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
The Peeler
2019-09-09 07:45:24 UTC
On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 21:08:36 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Waldo Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal

2019-09-09 09:26:48 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-09 11:08:57 UTC
Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.
POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living
"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Sometimes...depending upon the time and circumstances of when
and where one was employed in the industry, the term "fluffer"
was used to arouse the actors just prior to the shoot. The "best
boy" ..to the disappointment of the Jews on this newsgroup..had
no homosexual connotations. I worked in lighting and electrical
systems on the stage set, mostly before the actual shooting began.
My supervisor was the "best boy," and often one would see his name
on the ending credits of a motion picture.

Times are quite different now. The porn industry as it was structured
in the 70s no longer exists. Technological innovations in electronics
and associated systems have advanced to the degree to where practically
anyone with a video camera or even a cell phone can make their own porn
and post it on Usenet. Sorry to disappoint all you Jews out there, but
that is the way it is now, so get used to it.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-09-09 11:14:33 UTC
In article <3581196c-28e0-4bcd-b815-***@googlegroups.com>,

Michael Kuhnen, the leader of the German neo-Nazi movement. Died
of AIDS:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_K%C3%BChnen

In 1986, while in jail, KÃŒhnen came out as gay.[7] In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family meant he
had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out that Ernst Röhm
was also a gay Nazi.
The Peeler
2019-09-09 11:36:08 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 04:08:57 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
GB
2019-09-09 07:31:26 UTC
Just like that nice Dr Mengele.
The Peeler
2019-09-09 07:44:24 UTC
On Sun, 08 Sep 2019 20:51:59 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Klause Schadenfreude
This witch-hunt now has ensnared a medic,
Let's rather call it a devil-hunt, Loose Sphincter, you forging gay little
piece of nazi shite!
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."