Be careful of the little petered Iranian
נפש בר יוחאי
2019-02-07 05:58:37 UTC
Be careful of the little petered Iranian because he could change the history of mankind.
w***@att.net
2019-02-07 06:59:03 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Be careful of the little petered Iranian because he could change the history of mankind.
You need to worry less about the peckers in Iran and more about
the peckers in Denver:

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3830#p13672
The Peeler
2019-02-07 08:31:28 UTC
On Wed, 6 Feb 2019 22:59:03 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Another mugshot of the gay nazi cocksucker's REAL stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-02-07 09:40:11 UTC
In article <806a3429-21bb-47a8-b2d0-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

Look what the executioner does to this nazoid sub-louse!

A true keeper... esp. the part when the hangman sticks his
fingers into the nazoid's eyes:

(you can skip to 0:30)

May ALL nazoids die like this... but SLOWER!
Ofay
2019-02-07 13:26:50 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Be careful of the little petered Iranian because he could change the history of mankind.
in canada we also have little petered iranians. should they be allowed to vote?
no really. iranians with little peters are fine, as long as they stay inside and get other people to get their groceries.
The Peeler
2019-02-07 17:06:26 UTC
On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 05:26:50 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
2019-02-07 18:29:00 UTC
That you are in Canada why is your name spelled back words as 'Yafo'
Ofay
because you're a little petered persian.
The Peeler

2019-02-08 13:59:14 UTC
On Wed, 6 Feb 2019 21:58:37 -0800 (PST), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Be careful of the little petered
That's all your anus can TAKE, Y-chi!

2019-02-08 16:53:56 UTC
On Fri, 08 Feb 2019 05:59:14 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Be careful of the little petered
That's all your anus can TAKE, Y-chi!
Unlike YOUR anus which can take any number of huge objects, gay anal serb
peasant?
Tony addressing poor psychopathic dumb anal Razovic:
"You are stupid and an insult to the human race."
MID: <7846ec76-af09-4e7a-b316-***@googlegroups.com>