Who's Who in World Jewry: A Biographical Dictionary of Outstanding Jews
2020-02-10 17:40:45 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?p=16742#p16742
The Peeler
2020-02-10 19:08:46 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 12:40:45 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2020-02-10 22:43:13 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?p=16742#p16742
All of those hints of Jewishness by their names are a good indicator, except that so many try to hide their Jewishness by changing their names. Identifying the individual's parents and grandparents by names, or association to Jewry helps. For example, 2.6 million Polish Jews changed their names after WWII: https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=10219

The image you display, showing Jew physiognomy is also good, until they change their facial features to hide their Jewishness.

Perhaps the best indicator is if Jews claim them as one of their own, as in reference books like Who's Who in World Jewry: A Biographical Dictionary of Outstanding Jews Also, to some extent, DNA will identify certain Jewish identifying markers. This science will advance to identify percentages of racial admixture -- not geographical origins as some of the Jew-owned DNA testers do today.
NoSpamAtAll
2020-02-10 22:58:42 UTC
In article <9a973b9a-cd1c-4389-b607-***@googlegroups.com>,
plainolamerican <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[shite flushed]

But what's your problem with White people, you dumb cocksucker?

You posted this:

"fuck those old white assholes ... they should be removed from
our government asap."

Anything you want to share?
The Peeler
2020-02-10 23:02:23 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 14:43:13 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
All of those hints of Jewishness
You'd better worry about all those hints of your gayness and muzzieness,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit! LOL
Zaire
2020-02-10 23:54:35 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?p=16742#p16742
Never mind the Jews. I post this here not to single out Jews as being the only group that have been bashed. However, this group has Jewish people here. The problem is government corruption. That corruption may have been instigated by the masons, the people what lives in the city of London, or just a hodge podge of individuals who have their own self interests at heart.
Carolina Reb
2020-02-11 00:17:39 UTC
By now it's become quite clear that you are a "Randite." This Jewess demigod insists that the collective is only the sum of its individual parts. However, this bromide is meant only for Goy consumption.
The Peeler
2020-02-11 08:48:30 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 16:17:39 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

NO gays in this group, capisci, you disgusting senile nazi homo swines! So
fuck off to your homegroup! BOTH of you!

F'up to alt.homosexual

https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg

2020-02-11 08:47:22 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 15:54:35 -0800 (PST), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, you twisted disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Hitler admirer "Moose in Love with Nazi Scum" exposing his hypocrisy again:
"The people doing the murdering, raping and expelling are the ones guilty of