Unstable? Long Beach Ca. man on probation for horse sex has sex with same horse again
CUNTICA
2019-08-11 16:28:37 UTC
www.latimes.com

He's a repeat sex offender - who should be registered with the Humane
Society.

A Long Beach, Ca.. man was busted for having sex with a horse, while
on probation for having sex with the same horse.

Michael Ejercito was arrested Monday night in the throes of
bestiality by the filly's shotgun-toting owner, who also has video
surveillance of the perverse act.

"When they arrested him before I thought that was the end of it," said
Barbara Kenley, who caught Ejercito in the middle of his romp in the
hay with her 21-year-old horse, Sugar.

Ejercito was charged with buggery and trespassing, and was held on
$10,000 bail.

"Hopefully he won't get out," said Kenley, owner of the Lazy B Stables
in Long Beach, Ca. "My goal is to get him away from me and my
property."

Ejercito was on probation for a buggery conviction stemming from a
November 2007 assault on Sugar, a crime that prompted Kenley to wire
her stables with surveillance cameras.

Kenley said cameras filmed Ejercito having sex with her horse on July
19, but when she showed footage to the cops they told her they
couldn't identify the suspect.

She suspected Michael would not be able to stay away from her horse,
so she was ready when he snuck into her barn Monday.

"I wanted to catch him firsthand," she said. "It was just a matter of
time before I caught him."

When Kenley pointed a shotgun at Ejercito, he claimed to be looking
for a bathroom.

"I told him he was full of crap," Kenley said. "He apologized and said
he didn't mean to hurt me."
TallHenry
2019-08-11 16:32:21 UTC
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron was arrested Monday night in the throes of
PLEASE! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!
The Peeler
2019-08-11 16:53:16 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 12:28:37 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, FORGING as CUNTICA, whined again:

<FLUSH the usual boring faked bullshit>

You BORING stupid nazi homo cunt! Get treatment and stop getting on people's
(including your wife's) nerves with your stupidity!
2019-08-11 18:08:01 UTC
Post by CUNTICA
[...]
Rejecto was pretending the horse was one of the images from
his online porn collection.
The Peeler
2019-08-11 18:20:21 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 11:08:01 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

2019-08-11 19:45:11 UTC
In article <54a62f81-41c5-48c2-8b44-***@googlegroups.com>,

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
Carolina Reb
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.
The Peeler
2019-08-11 22:18:56 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 14:32:02 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Shut your stupid gay gob and go back to caressing your cats and crying over
your tulips, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs in the first place.

The old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):