NOBODY Listens to your Pathetic Rants, Clinically Insane Dreckserb!
Add Reply
jew kike SHEINIE paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-10-17 18:23:57 UTC
And THAT'S where all this anti-paedophile(!!!) jew projectile
diarrhoea SHPAM is excreted from! <B<

*I* know it, *you* know it, jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN knows it,
EVERYONE knows it! <G<

LOMPO!

BTW happy jew year a"h! NEXT year in Al-Qudsh, insh'Allah!

--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
2020-10-17 19:02:47 UTC
NOBODY! People KNOW what an idiot you are!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>