Hitler's Genius
2020-02-10 17:46:38 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?p=16425#p16425
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-02-10 17:49:23 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

MASS RAPE OF GERMAN WOMEN: KARMA IS A BITCH, FOLKS!

THIS is what happens when you follow Shitler!

A Soviet officer, Leonid Rabichev, describes what was the fate
of millions of German women at the end of and after WW2:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-92455.html

"Our troops in East Prussia caught up with the civilians evacuating from
Goldap, Insterburg and other cities which were left by the withdrawing
German Army. They drew carriages and cars. On foot, women, children,
large patriarchal families slowly moved to the west on all roads and
highways of the country.

Our tanks, infantry, artillery and communications troops prodded them
in order to clear the road. They pushed them into the ditches on each
side of the highway, with their carts, furniture, bags, suitcases,
horses. They ran down the elderly and children, and, forgetting to be
thankful to the German troops retreating without a fight, thousands
attacked women and girls.

Women, mothers and their daughters, were lying to the left and right
of the highway, and in front of each, stood a giggling line of men
with their pants down.

Those bleeding and losing consciousness were dragged away. The children
throwing themselves to help them, were shot. You could hear growling,
laughing, screaming and moaning. And their commanders, majors and
colonels, stood on the road, some laughing, some directing - or rather,
regulating the traffic. This was in order to make sure that all of
their soldiers without exception participated. No, it was not to
insure collective responsibility, and not at all a revenge on the
accursed invaders - it was just one hell of a deadly group sex".

TSSSSK! Next time, folks, don't follow Shitlers!
Carolina Reb
2020-02-10 19:15:35 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 09:58:11 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg
2020-02-10 19:12:06 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 12:46:38 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

2020-02-10 22:42:00 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?p=16425#p16425
Hitler's Genius
---
convincing xians to wipe out the jews.
The Peeler
2020-02-10 23:03:24 UTC
And gays like you, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit! <BG>
Carolina Reb
2020-02-11 07:21:29 UTC
You are a Goy asshole.
The Peeler
2020-02-11 08:52:04 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 23:21:29 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

nazi homo swines! BOTH of you!

2020-02-11 15:53:29 UTC
Go fuck yourself and your dead mother's corpse, ya fuckin' whorechild.
The Peeler
2020-02-11 16:18:33 UTC
On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 07:53:29 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
You are a Goy asshole.
Go fuck yourself and your dead mother's corpse, ya fuckin' whorechild.
If he weren't a nazi asshole, he would fuck your muzzie asshole,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit! LOL
Carolina Reb
2020-02-11 18:16:10 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?p=16425#p16425
Hitler's Genius
---
convincing xians to wipe out the jews.
You are a Goy asshole.
Go fuck yourself and your dead mother's corpse, ya fuckin' whorechild.
Go wrap your lips around a Toronto Church
Street pecker, Goy asshole.
The Peeler
2020-02-11 18:26:49 UTC
On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:16:10 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup! BOTH of you!

F'up to your homegroup

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):