'Aitch' On Jewish Faggottry!
2019-09-09 18:02:24 UTC
Aitch posted on August 28, 2019 at 8:01 am....

I’ve never understood how a Jewish man can derive ‘pride’ from sticking
his penis into another man’s rectum. Nor have I ever understood the
connection between sodomy and rainbows.

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4167#p15688
NEMO
2019-09-09 18:18:02 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Cheer up, old man! This leading nazoid ALSO sucked dick! And he
explains why it's OK for nazoids to do so!

"While in jail, Kuhnen[1] came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm[2] was also a gay Nazi."

Notes:

[1] Michael Kuhnen was the leader of the German neo-Nazi
scene; after sucking one too many dicks, he died of AIDS.

[2] The homosexual Ernst Rohm was the leader of the SA, and
also (surprise!) Adolf Shitler's "closest" personal friend
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).
Carolina Reb
2019-09-09 18:23:38 UTC
Cheer up, old man! This leading nazoid ALSO sucked dick! And he
explains why it's OK for nazoids to do so!
"While in jail, Kuhnen[1] came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm[2] was also a gay Nazi."
[1] Michael Kuhnen was the leader of the German neo-Nazi
scene; after sucking one too many dicks, he died of AIDS.
[2] The homosexual Ernst Rohm was the leader of the SA, and
also (surprise!) Adolf Shitler's "closest" personal friend
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /"/_\
('( ' ' _~/' ')
\ ' /
\ (
\ \
The Peeler
2019-09-09 19:17:18 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 11:23:38 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get the fuck out of straight peope's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-09-09 18:34:11 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 14:02:24 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,