I think that this Israel was and is a shithole country
Add Reply
Horizon68
2018-11-08 03:32:42 UTC
Hello,

Read this:

I think that this Israel was and is a shithole country, because jews
of Israel are racially semites or more semites that are more violent
people, and this is the main deficiency of Israel, i think that
you have to understand me, i am not racially an arab, i am just
symbolically an arab, because i am racially a white "berber" like
berbers of Algeria, all my familly are racially "berbers" , but i am
noticing that jews of Israel are racially more violent people.

I think jews of Israel are more blinded by hate, look for example
at this violent person called dolf on the forum of soc.culture.israel

I am speaking of those jews that are "racially" jews,
i think that like was more violent in the past the people that we
call hebrews, those jews of Israel are semites or more semites that are
more violent people, this is why Israel is more violent and was more
violent, i think Israel lacks philosophy because jews are racially more
violent people , and i think that many hate jews because they are
semites that are racially more violent people, i think that this is the
main deficiency of Israel that has caused all the violence of Israel
towards those poor palestinians.

I think that we have to study the genes of jews that are racially more
jews, because i think that they are genetically more semites that are
more violent people.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
B***@37.com
Now you got me interested Mister Amine Moulay Ramdane —— or can I just call you Ramma lamma Ding Dong? (inside joke) —— hey btw Moulay where do you live now? In Israel or not?
Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
Especially you Horizon68 or whatever you call yourself now. You should know that you and the other Jew-hating trolls here like "Loose Rectum" and the "Cunt Carolina" all needs to take your meds more often and have the dosages upped know what I mean? You all got severe inferiority complexes and think that all your personal problems are because of Jews —— you're all whack-jobs who can barely think or speak in any language other than the lingua franca you invent in your own sick minds.
B***@37.com
After all that's why they call you trolls.
Ofay
israel is the best country in the whole wide whirl; except for all the others.
B***@37.com
if you really mean that and pinky swear you can be my friend
Ofay
i was being tongue in cheek. israel's not the worst, but it's pretty flipped up in it's treatment of the palestinians. remember though that not only the political arm of the jews are in favour of maintaining the status quo there. many caucasians, christians, etc. also support that state.
The Peeler
2018-11-09 14:28:59 UTC
On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 05:50:37 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more stench:

<FLUSH the disgusting hypocritical nazi cretin's latest hypocritical nazi
bullshit>

What are you doing in sci, you hypocritical nazi cunt?
--
More Nazi tripe by Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"All that Britain and France had to due was to not declare war on Germany.
MID: <f5f193ab-1183-4660-80f7-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-11-09 08:23:26 UTC
On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 17:34:58 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more stench:

<FLUSH the abnormal hypocritical nazi-cock sucker's latest hypocritical
bullshit>

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum having his coming out on these groups as
"Slutty Ho' from Manilla":