Tampa Bay Times: Time for Confiscation!
2018-03-09 16:57:12 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/03/robert-farago/tampa-bay-times-time-confiscation/

Tampa Bay Times: Time for Confiscation!
BY ROBERT FARAGO |MAR 08, 2018 |74 COMMENTS

Gun show guns (courtesy tampabay.com)
An unanswered question in the Florida gun debate: What to do with existing
guns? That’s the scary ass headline hovering over a tampabaytimes.com
article written in the aftermath of Florida’s new gun control legislation.
The implication is clear: Dems don’t think it’s enough to ban “assault
weapons” (which the new bill does not do). Something must be done to disarm
MSR-armed civilians. No really . . .

When the Senate debated SB 7026— the gun legislation that just landed on
Gov. Rick Scott’s desk — Sen. Linda Stewart, D-Orlando sponsored an
amendments that would have banned the “sale or transfer” of certain assault
weapons. Under the proposal, Floridians would have had until July 1, 2019,
to obtain a certificate of possession or remove their assault weapon from
the state.

A policy like that would pose logistical challenges, experts said.

“If all gun sales were banned tomorrow, there’d still be plenty of guns in
the U.S. in 25 years,” Jay Corzine, a professor of sociology at University
of Central Florida said. Corzine researches the impact of different weapon
types on mass shootings. He added that such a ban would likely be subject to
legal challenges.

“Once guns are out in circulation, it’s very difficult to bring them back,”
said Jaclyn Schildkraut, an expert on mass shooting research and an
assistant professor of public justice at the State University of New York at
Oswego. She noted that many gun control measures would punish law-abiding
gun owners while likely doing little to deter criminals — who commit all
mass shootings — from obtaining weapons.

Thank you for that rational and realistic analysis. Precisely the kind of
logic that Florida Democrats are happy to overlook. Or, worse, ignore . . .

Those factors put Florida Democrats in a tough spot. But Rodriguez said the
scale of the challenge shouldn’t be an argument against addressing it.

“There are all kinds of ways of dealing with the fact that, yes, these
weapons are very prevalent right now,” Rodriguez said, citing programs like
gun buybacks. “It’s a question of the state dedicating resources to a
problem.”

Those are the most chilling words I’ve read in a long time. The article’s
closing quote from Schildkraut isn’t quite as bad, but it’s bad enough.

Even if new laws aren’t the answer, Schildkraut said, “Our job in society is
to make (mass shootings) more difficult, not to make (them) easier.”

As far as gun control advocates are concerned, even if gun control doesn’t
work, it works! As long as it puts Americans on a slippery slope to
confiscation. In case you didn’t know.

2018-03-10 13:29:20 UTC
On Fri, 9 Mar 2018 08:57:12 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/03/robert-farago/tampa-bay-times-time-confiscation/
Tampa Bay Times: Time for Confiscation!
BY ROBERT FARAGO |MAR 08, 2018 |74 COMMENTS
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, mong?

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-03-10 13:53:44 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/03/robert-farago/tampa-bay-times-time-confiscation/
Tampa Bay Times: Time for Confiscation!
BY ROBERT FARAGO |MAR 08, 2018 |74 COMMENTS
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, mong?
All Americans have a "problem" with confiscation of property-- unless
it belongs to a nazi!

Then they have no trouble with it at all! For example:

WASHINGTON — Child pornography was found on a computer belonging to
the white supremacist charged with shooting and killing a security
guard at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, the FBI said in court
documents.

Agents found the material on a desktop computer seized from the
Annapolis, Md., apartment where 88-year-old James von Brunn lived with
his son and son’s finacee, FBI Special Agent Ronald Farnsworth said in
an affidavit filed Wednesday in support of a search warrant.
Investigators searched the home last Thursday, taking more than 30
items, including ammunition, computers, thumb drives, CDs, memory
cards, cell phones and videos.

Whenever they find a white supremacist with child porn ( which could
be shortened to, "Whenever they find a white supremacist,") they seize
their property.

Everyone in America-- in fact, ALL of us American citizens like it
when that happens!

Hope this helps!

not coming to holocaust me.

Sick old nazoid sub-louse pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-03-10 14:33:40 UTC
Look what the executioner does to this nazoid sub-louse!

A true keeper... esp. the part when the hangman sticks his
fingers into the nazoid's eyes:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2cb_1326140530 (you can skip to 0:30)

LOL!
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-10 19:22:30 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/03/robert-farago/tampa-bay-times-time-confiscation/
Tampa Bay Times: Time for Confiscation!
BY ROBERT FARAGO |MAR 08, 2018 |74 COMMENTS
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, mong?
Mangina, I sure do.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/03/robert-farago/tampa-bay-times-time-confiscation/#comment-3875503

Anybody who’s ever said that nobody wants to take your guns is a LIAR.