Dems Demand Universal Background Checks Which Wouldn’t Have Stopped One Mass Shooter Ever
2019-08-11 13:18:28 UTC
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/dems-demand-universal-background-checks-which-wouldnt-have-stopped-one-mass-shooter-ever/

Dems Demand Universal Background Checks Which Wouldn’t Have Stopped One Mass
Shooter Ever
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |AUG 06, 2019 |49 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Form 4473 and GLOCK (courtesy fbi.gov)
courtesy fbi.gov

Inevitably, after President Trump announced his support for red flag laws
yesterday, the civilian disarmament industrial complex immediately
criticized him for not calling for passage of the federal universal
background check bill. A bill which would have done nothing to stop any mass
shooter in recent memory.

As far as we know, neither the El Paso nor the Dayton gunman would have been
stopped from purchasing a weapon by an “expanded” background check or any
kind of background checks that didn’t have a pre-crime component. Neither
shooter had a criminal record. In fact, I can’t find any recent mass
shootings that would have been prevented by instituting a universal
background check.

ADVERTISING

Well, that’s not exactly right. The Sutherland Springs church shooter,
having been convicted of assaulting his then-wife and stepson, should not
have had a gun, but the FBI blew it. The racist Charleston church shooter
should have been stopped by a background check, but his narcotics conviction
never reached the FBI. Similarly, the Virginia Tech killer bought guns after
a court had found him to danger to himself, but the information was never
passed on to the federal background-check database.

Perhaps we should have a conversation about tightening up the system that’s
already in place before we start passing new laws.

– David Harsanyi in ‘Do Something!’ Is Not Going To Stop Mass Shooters

2019-08-11 14:00:36 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 06:18:28 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/dems-demand-universal-background-checks-which-wouldnt-have-stopped-one-mass-shooter-ever/
Dems Demand Universal Background Checks Which Wouldn’t Have Stopped One Mass
Shooter Ever
But it may help keep gooks and other misfits out of our country. Get
out before ICE tracks you down

you -----------------> Manila
NEMO
2019-08-11 14:09:57 UTC
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron ---> any shithole in Poland will do
Such racism... sick.
The Peeler
2019-08-11 14:25:05 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 10:00:36 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/dems-demand-universal-background-checks-which-wouldnt-have-stopped-one-mass-shooter-ever/
Dems Demand Universal Background Checks Which Wouldn’t Have Stopped One Mass
Shooter Ever
But it may help keep gooks and other misfits out of our country. Get
out before ICE tracks you down
How about you informing the ICE, Loose Sphincter, you typical impotent
online bigmouth? Report back, idiot! LOL
Post by The Peeler
you -----------------> Manila
You->Razovic's arse

2019-08-15 13:56:33 UTC
How about you informing the ICE, Loose Sphincter, you typical impotent
online bigmouth? Report back, idiot! LOL
I am still here.
Michael
Strange, isn't it? LOL
The Jews
2019-08-15 14:36:28 UTC
On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 15:56:33 +0200, The Peeler
How about you informing the ICE, Loose Sphincter, you typical impotent
online bigmouth? Report back, idiot! LOL
I am still here.
Michael
Strange, isn't it? LOL
Especially when they make it so EASY!

https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Wonder what the big holdup is?

ROFLMJAO

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0
Fear, cowardice, impotence, inferiority complex and what not...!!! LOL
Carolina Reb
2019-08-15 16:31:03 UTC
I am still here.
Where you are and where you need to be are two different
things, you slant-eyed puke-skinned Mongoloid simpleton.
The Peeler
2019-08-15 16:44:46 UTC
On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 09:31:03 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
F'up
Michael Ejercito
2019-08-16 14:35:08 UTC
I am still here.
Where you are and where you need to be are two different
things, you slant-eyed puke-skinned Mongoloid simpleton.
Sometimes, that is true.

Sometimes, I am where I need to be.
I was in South Lake Tahoe two weeks ago. That was where I needed to be.

Then I needed to be home, so I drove home, mostly along the 50 and the
99, while stopping for gas in Madera.

Yes. Excellent point! Gooks belong in Gookland!
The Peeler
2019-08-11 18:18:36 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 11:04:46 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-08-11 19:44:15 UTC
Yes. Excellent point!
Who asked YOU, you old jizz mop? You're a fucking disgrace to the movement.
Carolina Reb
2019-08-11 20:44:55 UTC
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Post by Carolina Reb
Yes. Excellent point!
Who asked YOU, you old jizz mop? You're a fucking disgrace to the movement.
Fuck you you Jew son-of-a-bitch the only "movement" you need be
concerned with is that out of your ass end.
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-08-11 20:46:46 UTC
In article <ec7449ec-8ce4-43df-8862-***@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <***@att.net> wrote:

[deletia]

Drop dead and stop disgracing us, old fart.
Carolina Reb
2019-08-11 21:30:54 UTC
"Us," you stupid delusional bastard? How many of "you" ARE there? (Chuckle)
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-08-11 21:57:03 UTC
In article <f1a3d269-940d-44c1-b0a8-***@googlegroups.com>,

LOL! That miserable nazoid social reject, Walt Hampton aka "Carolina Reb",
is BEGGING that someone will write him!

"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals? Like, I mean, the free
and easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who
wanted to, "turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?" Well, I am now
retired, and would like to return to those thrilling days of
yesteryear. Not looking for sex. If it happens, it happens. If it
doesn't happen, that's OK too.
I'm close by, less than 250 miles from the Big A. Would be a hell of
a lot cheaper going over there than becoming an expatriate and living
in Holland.

If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear
back from SOMEBODY!"

Walt Hampton's post to alt.singles.

LOL! Miserable shiteating social reject!
The Peeler
2019-08-11 22:18:31 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 14:30:54 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-08-11 21:09:34 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 13:44:55 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

2019-08-12 15:57:18 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/dems-demand-universal-background-checks-which-wouldnt-have-stopped-one-mass-shooter-ever/
Dems Demand Universal Background Checks Which Wouldn’t Have Stopped One Mass
Shooter Ever
But it may help keep gooks and other misfits out of our country. Get
out before ICE tracks you down
you -----------------> Manila
Yes. Excellent point! Gooks belong in Gookland!
Many of them belong in the United States of America.

2019-08-11 20:03:01 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/dems-demand-universal-background-checks-which-wouldnt-have-stopped-one-mass-shooter-ever/
Dems Demand Universal Background Checks Which Wouldn’t Have Stopped One Mass
Shooter Ever
It's stupid, but not as stupid as your typical glue-huffer like me!
True, dat! LOL

-Gordon Radovich
Michael Ejercito
2019-08-12 15:51:30 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 06:18:28 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/dems-demand-universal-background-checks-which->>>wouldnt-have-stopped-one-mass-shooter-ever/
Dems Demand Universal Background Checks Which Wouldn’t Have Stopped One Mass
Shooter Ever
It's stupid, but not as stupid as your typical glue-huffer like me!
True, dat! LOL
Indeed.

Notice how the mangina often brings up Manila. I wonder if he knows how
many American women travel to Manila to find husbands!

2019-08-12 19:05:38 UTC
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 08:51:30 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by The Peeler
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 06:18:28 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/dems-demand-universal-background-checks-which->>>wouldnt-have-stopped-one-mass-shooter-ever/
Dems Demand Universal Background Checks Which Wouldn’t Have Stopped One Mass
Shooter Ever
It's stupid, but not as stupid as your typical glue-huffer like me!
True, dat! LOL
Indeed.
Notice how the mangina often brings up Manila. I wonder if he knows how
many American women travel to Manila to find husbands!
If he went there, he might locate his real dad!

LOL
!Jones
2019-08-11 17:42:23 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 06:18:28 -0700, in talk.politics.guns "Michael
In fact, I can’t find any recent mass
shootings that would have been prevented by instituting a universal
background check.
OK, recently, the Gilroy, CA shooter would have been stopped by
standardized, universal background checks because, since he had not
yet transferred his driver's license to Nevada, he was still
officially a resident of California; therefore, the sale in Nevada
would have been denied.

There's one; there are more.

Now, please find a recent mass shooting that was prevented or stopped
by a citizen with an assault weapon.
Klaus Schadenfreude
He was a legal Nevada resident. Once again, Jones makes shit up.
Just Wondering
2019-08-11 21:42:33 UTC
Post by !Jones
In fact, I can’t find any recent mass shootings that would
have been prevented by instituting a universal background check.
OK, recently, the Gilroy, CA shooter would have been stopped by
standardized, universal background checks because, since he had not
yet transferred his driver's license to Nevada, he was still
officially a resident of California; therefore, the sale in Nevada
would have been denied.
That's awfully bold of you, to assume that bad guys would obey
UBC laws when we already know they don't obey laws. It's sort
of like saying if we make it illegal for minors to buy beer,
no minor will be able to buy beer. Well, news flash: It IS
illegal for minors to buy beer, but they still often manage to
get their hands on beer. UBC laws would be no different.
Post by !Jones
Now, please find a recent mass shooting that was prevented
or stopped by a citizen with an assault weapon.
How illogical THAT is, asking someone to prove something
happened but also didn't happen.
Michael Ejercito
2019-08-12 15:46:04 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by !Jones
In fact, I can’t find any recent mass shootings that would
have been prevented by instituting a universal background check.
OK, recently, the Gilroy, CA shooter would have been stopped by
standardized, universal background checks because, since he had not
yet transferred his driver's license to Nevada, he was still
officially a resident of California; therefore, the sale in Nevada
would have been denied.
That's awfully bold of you, to assume that bad guys would obey
UBC laws when we already know they don't obey laws. It's sort
of like saying if we make it illegal for minors to buy beer,
no minor will be able to buy beer. Well, news flash: It IS
illegal for minors to buy beer, but they still often manage to
get their hands on beer. UBC laws would be no different.
Wow, that is news to me.

2019-08-12 16:02:17 UTC
Wow, that is news to me.
The only thing that would be "news" from you, would be your
quitting to post porn on this newsgroup, you slant-eyed
Mongoloid bastard.
Michael Ejercito
2019-08-12 16:23:46 UTC
Wow, that is news to me.
The only thing that would be "news" from you, would be your
quitting to post porn on this newsgroup, you slant-eyed
Mongoloid bastard.
You sure like avoiding writing about the subject matter of this thread.

2019-08-12 17:28:34 UTC
Wow, that is news to me.
The only thing that would be "news" from you, would be your
quitting to post porn on this newsgroup, you slant-eyed
Mongoloid bastard.
You sure like avoiding writing about the subject matter of this thread.
Your sexual aberration fantasies of Caucasian females can hardly
be considered "subject material" on any newsgroup I know of, you
stupid, slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard. If there really is one, then
go post your miscegenation porn collection there and not here. Of
course, a one-way ticket for you on a tramp steamer to Manila Bay
would also address the issue. Now, go fuck yourself.
The Peeler
2019-08-12 17:59:42 UTC
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 10:28:34 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-08-12 18:35:55 UTC
In article <6406cec5-1e2b-4da5-bd6c-***@googlegroups.com>,

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
The Peeler
2019-08-12 17:11:57 UTC
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 09:02:17 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-08-12 18:35:29 UTC
In article <b6c6d8a0-e7cb-4b11-a68b-***@googlegroups.com>,

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb

Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!
The Peeler
2019-08-12 19:04:09 UTC
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 11:49:11 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
!Jones
2019-08-12 17:42:24 UTC
On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 15:42:33 -0600, in talk.politics.guns Just
Post by Just Wondering
That's awfully bold of you, to assume that bad guys would obey
UBC laws when we already know they don't obey laws. It's sort
of like saying if we make it illegal for minors to buy beer,
no minor will be able to buy beer. Well, news flash: It IS
illegal for minors to buy beer, but they still often manage to
get their hands on beer. UBC laws would be no different.
Poppycock! There is no comparison. Under UBC, buying or selling a
gun and skipping the BC would be a federal felony. Would people still
do it? Probably, but not cheaply. If you had enough money, you'd
find an unregistered gun; if I had enough money, I could likely fuck
your underage daughter, but would it be worth the money and would I
take the risk?

Are you suggesting that it be legal?
Post by !Jones
In fact, I can’t find any recent mass shootings that would
have been prevented by instituting a universal background check.
We don't *have* UBC yet, so WTF knows... but you didn't write that, so
don't worry about it.

Jones
Just Wondering
2019-08-12 17:55:49 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
That's awfully bold of you, to assume that bad guys would obey
UBC laws when we already know they don't obey laws. It's sort
of like saying if we make it illegal for minors to buy beer,
no minor will be able to buy beer. Well, news flash: It IS
illegal for minors to buy beer, but they still often manage to
get their hands on beer. UBC laws would be no different.
Poppycock! There is no comparison. Under UBC, buying or selling a
gun and skipping the BC would be a federal felony.
Probably not. Almost certainly not.