OOOOH BOY! No wonder sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") is MAD at David Irving!
2019-02-10 23:27:11 UTC
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/sep/29/secondworldwar.highereducation

"In my opinion now the real killing operations took place at the
Reinhardt camps west of the Bug river. In the three camps here [Sobibor,
Belzec, and Treblinka] Heinrich Himmler's men (mostly Ukrainian
mercenaries) killed possibly as many as 2.4 million in the two years
up to October 1943."

Poor old nazoid pedo Andrzej! For YEARS, he's been trying to deny
the Holocaust, praising Irving as a "great historian"... and now,
his hero fucked him in the arse!

You gotta admit... it's quite hilarious!
w***@att.net
2019-02-11 02:42:22 UTC
"In my opinion now the real killing operations took place at the
Reinhardt camps west of the Bug river. In the three camps here [Sobibor,
Belzec, and Treblinka] Heinrich Himmler's men (mostly Ukrainian
mercenaries) killed possibly as many as 2.4 million in the two years
up to October 1943."
You gotta admit....
... it's quite ...

...KEWEL!
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-02-11 08:45:11 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by Loose Cannon
"In my opinion now the real killing operations took place at the
Reinhardt camps west of the Bug river. In the three camps here [Sobibor,
Belzec, and Treblinka] Heinrich Himmler's men (mostly Ukrainian
mercenaries) killed possibly as many as 2.4 million in the two years
up to October 1943."
You gotta admit....
... it's quite ...
...KEWEL!
NO, you stupid old sack of shit! You're supposed to DENY the
Holocaust... fuck you!
w***@att.net
2019-02-11 10:21:49 UTC
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Post by w***@att.net
Post by Loose Cannon
"In my opinion now the real killing operations took place at the
Reinhardt camps west of the Bug river. In the three camps here [Sobibor,
Belzec, and Treblinka] Heinrich Himmler's men (mostly Ukrainian
mercenaries) killed possibly as many as 2.4 million in the two years
up to October 1943."
You gotta admit....
... it's quite ...
...KEWEL!
NO, you stupid old sack of shit! You're supposed to DENY the
Holocaust... fuck you!
...then get with the "Human Rights Commission," fuckface. Here, I
will even help you get started:

https://www.chrc-ccdp.gc.ca/index.html
The Peeler
2019-02-11 10:45:14 UTC
On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 02:21:49 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg
2019-02-11 10:49:09 UTC
In article <49e755f4-3f80-4a2c-a554-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

Nazi soldiers having fun in the Russian winter:

TSSK!
w***@att.net
2019-02-12 07:13:45 UTC
http://farm9.static.flickr.com/8193/8390156640_b7b2a6126d.jpg
TSSK!
2019-02-12 08:38:33 UTC
On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 23:13:45 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (NEMO )
2019-02-12 21:14:47 UTC
From: Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") <***@gmail.com>

In article <20396d62-f683-41ba-8ed5-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

LOL! That miserable nazoid social reject, Walt Hampton aka "Carolina Reb",
is BEGGING that someone will write him!

"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals? Like, I mean, the free
and easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who
wanted to, "turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?" Well, I am now
retired, and would like to return to those thrilling days of
yesteryear. Not looking for sex. If it happens, it happens. If it
doesn't happen, that's OK too.
I'm close by, less than 250 miles from the Big A. Would be a hell of
a lot cheaper going over there than becoming an expatriate and living
in Holland.

If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear
back from SOMEBODY!"

Walt Hampton's post to alt.singles.

LOL! Miserable shiteating social reject!

The Peeler
2019-02-11 09:00:16 UTC
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 18:42:22 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,