Proud to be jewish
Add Reply
Susan Cohen
2021-07-22 00:38:28 UTC
https://www.npr.org/2021/07/21/1018889120/harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault-charges-california

Harvey Weinstein Pleads Not Guilty To Sexual Assault Charges In Los
Angeles Court
Jonathan
2021-07-22 03:45:52 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
https://www.npr.org/2021/07/21/1018889120/harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault-charges-california
Harvey Weinstein Pleads Not Guilty To Sexual Assault Charges In Los
Angeles Court
Hitler was a Christian, so what?
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1
Michael Ejercito

Susan Cohen
2021-07-22 22:10:35 UTC
On Thu, 22 Jul 2021 07:18:20 -0700, Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Jonathan
Post by Susan Cohen
https://www.npr.org/2021/07/21/1018889120/harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault-charges-california
Harvey Weinstein Pleads Not Guilty To Sexual Assault Charges In Los
Angeles Court
Hitler was a Christian, so what?
Very good point!
Michael
No it's not, you asshole. Hitler did some wonderful things, what good
did the kike Weinstein do?
The Jews
2021-07-22 22:17:57 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Jonathan
Post by Susan Cohen
https://www.npr.org/2021/07/21/1018889120/harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault-charges-california
Harvey Weinstein Pleads Not Guilty To Sexual Assault Charges In Los
Angeles Court
Hitler was a Christian, so what?
Very good point!
Michael
No it's not, you asshole.
It's a PERFECT point, glue-huffer.
Post by Susan Cohen
Hitler did some wonderful things
Hitler did *nothing* even close to wonderful. He was a waste of skin.
That's why he was burned in a ditch like garbage.

2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of gallons of Jew diarrhea gargled and swallowed - 2,117,003
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!
he sold lots of tv advertising time
The Peeler
2021-07-22 22:33:24 UTC
On Thu, 22 Jul 21 22:10:35 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Jonathan
Hitler was a Christian, so what?
Very good point!
Michael
No it's not, you asshole. Hitler did some wonderful things, what good
did the kike Weinstein do?
Listen, gay nazitard, if your master Michael says that it is a very good
point, then it IS a very good point! Capisci, idiot?
Jonathan
2021-07-22 22:53:19 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Jonathan
Post by Susan Cohen
https://www.npr.org/2021/07/21/1018889120/harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault-charges-california
Harvey Weinstein Pleads Not Guilty To Sexual Assault Charges In Los
Angeles Court
Hitler was a Christian, so what?
Very good point!
Michael
No it's not, you asshole. Hitler did some wonderful things, what good
did the kike Weinstein do?
Besides sexually assaulting one actress after another he did
make these movies...

Master and Commander
Gangs of New York

1989 Scandal co-executive producer
The Lemon Sisters co-executive producer

1990 Hardware
Strike It Rich
Crossing the Line co-executive producer

1991 Madonna: Truth or Dare
A Rage in Harlem
The Pope Must Diet

1992 Reservoir Dogs
Dust Devil co-executive producer
Into the West co-executive producer

1993 Benefit of the Doubt
The Night We Never Met
True Romance
The Hour of the Pig
Map of the Human Heart

1994 Mother's Boys
Pulp Fiction co-executive producer
Il Postino: The Postman
Prêt-à-Porter

1995 Smoke
The Englishman who Went up a Hill but Came down a Mountain
Blue in the Face
Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead
A Month by the Lake
The Journey of August King
The Crossing Guard
1996 Beautiful Girls
The English Patient
Flirting with Disaster
The Pallbearer
Scream
Jane Eyre
The Crow: City of Angels
Emma
The Last of the High Kings
Victory co-executive producer

1997 Addicted to Love
Nightwatch
Mimic
She's So Lovely
Jackie Brown
Good Will Hunting
Cop Land
The Wings of the Dove
Princess Mononoke English-language version
Scream 2
Air Bud

1998 A Price Above Rubies
Phantoms
Senseless
Wide Awake
Ride
Since You've Been Gone TV film
The Mighty
Velvet Goldmine
Halloween H20: 20 Years Later
54
Rounders
Little Voice co-executive producer
Talk of Angels
B. Monkey co-executive producer
The Faculty
Playing by Heart

1999 Guinevere
She's All That
My Life So Far
Teaching Mrs. Tingle
Outside Providence
In Too Deep
Mansfield Park
Holy Smoke!
Music of the Heart
The Cider House Rules

2000 The Crow: Salvation
Down to You
Scream 3
Love's Labour's Lost
Committed
Scary Movie
Chocolat
The Yards
Bounce
Dracula 2000

2001 The Others
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring film credit only;
wasn't involved in actual film
Iris
The Shipping News
Spy Kids
Texas Rangers
Scary Movie 2
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

2001–2005 Project Greenlight Nominated – Primetime Emmy Award for
Outstanding Reality Program (2002, 2004, 2005)

2002 Chicago
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers film credit only; wasn't involved
in actual film
Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams
Below
Waking Up in Reno
Equilibrium
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

2003 Cold Mountain
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King film credit only; wasn't
involved in actual film
Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over
My Boss's Daughter
Duplex
Scary Movie 3
Bad Santa co-executive producer
The Human Stain
Kill Bill: Volume 1

2004 Jersey Girl
Ella Enchanted
Fahrenheit 9/11
The Aviator
Finding Neverland
Shall We Dance?
Kill Bill: Volume 2
2004–2017 Project Runway Nominated – Primetime Emmy Award for
Outstanding Reality-Competition Program (2005–2015)

2005 Sin City
Cursed
The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl
The Brothers Grimm
Underclassman
Proof
Derailed

2006 Clerks II
Scary Movie 4
Pulse
Breaking and Entering
Miss Potter
School for Scoundrels

2007 Grindhouse
The Mist
Rogue
Sicko
Halloween
Awake
1408
Who's Your Caddy?
The Nanny Diaries

2008 Superhero Movie
Rambo
The Reader
Zack and Miri Make a Porno
Soul Men

2009 Inglourious Basterds
Fanboys
Halloween II
Capitalism: A Love Story

2010 Piranha 3D
The King's Speech
The Fighter

2011 The Artist
Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil
Scream 4
Spy Kids: All the Time in the World
Apollo 18
Butter
I Don't Know How She Does It

2012 W.E.
Piranha 3DD
Silver Linings Playbook
Django Unchained

2013 Escape from Planet Earth
Scary Movie 5
Lee Daniels' The Butler
August: Osage County
One Chance
Fruitvale Station
Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom

2014 Vampire Academy
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
Paddington
Big Eyes
Marco Polo

2015 Woman in Gold
Southpaw
Carol
Macbeth
Burnt
The Hateful Eight

2016 Sing Street
War & Peace
Lion
The Founder
Gold

2017 Wind River
Leap!
47 Meters Down
Amityville: The Awakening
The Upside
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Weinstein
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1
Yak
2021-07-25 11:43:18 UTC
Post by Jonathan
Besides sexually assaulting one actress after another he did
make these movies...
Master and Commander
Gangs of New York
He was 100% responsible. Acted, Directed! Made with his own hand! In fact,
if you look closely, he played all the supporting cast and only did so due to
the magic of CGI.

It wasn't only his Jew money.

Some say that Trump's first break as a reality TV show host came to him after
a hot session of masturbation with Harvey in a closet.

He is the maker of all things!
Yak

He is the maker of all things!
Yak

He is the maker of all things!
Yak

He is the maker of all things!
Trump 2020
2021-07-25 11:39:31 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
No it's not, you asshole. Hitler did some wonderful things, what good
did the kike Weinstein do?
Hitler killed Americans and he didn't need no TrumpVirus.

"Hitler did some wonderful things"

Renowned Conservative leader Neville Chamberlain was double crossed by
leftist Hitler haters and that led to his downfall.

The settlement of the Czechoslovakian problem, which has now been achieved
is, in my view, only the prelude to a larger settlement in which all Europe
may find peace. This morning I had another talk with the German Chancellor,
Herr Hitler, and here is the paper which bears his name upon it as well as
mine [shows paper to crowd]. Some of you, perhaps, have already heard what it
contains but I would just like to read it to you: " ... We regard the
agreement signed last night and the Anglo-German Naval Agreement as symbolic
of the desire of our two peoples never to go to war with one another again"
Trump 2020

Trump 2020

Trump 2020

The Peeler
2021-07-22 07:16:53 UTC
On Thu, 22 Jul 21 00:38:28 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi
homo, FORGING as Susan Cohen, whined again:

...well, which nazoid is NOT proud to be an idiot? LOL

...and a laughing stock! LOL

...and a reject! LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Michael Ejercito

Jonathan
2021-07-22 23:03:33 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
https://www.npr.org/2021/07/21/1018889120/harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault-charges-california
Harvey Weinstein Pleads Not Guilty To Sexual Assault Charges In Los
Angeles Court
You'll probably enjoy watching Hitler's first big speech with
subtitles. As it's the same speech Trump gave point-for-point
at his coming out party at the convention. Only difference
is it was introduced by Goebbels, not Stephen Miller.

They even look the same..

Notice how it starts out with bragging that the
speech is being listened to by more than any
other speech is history - sound familiar?

Then goes on to threaten the liberal press
sound familiar?

The Hitler blames the previous administration
for destroying Germany, sound familiar?

The Hitler rails about how the middle class
is suffering, claiming he's their champion
sound familiar?

Then Hitler claims ONLY HE can fix Germany
sound familiar?

Then it ends with a the all important
LOYALTY' oath Sieg Heil we know how important
loyalty is to Trump.

SOUND FAMILIAR?

https://mk.christogenea.org/video/hitlers-first-speech-power-goebbels-introduction-1933-abridged-version

https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1
Susan Cohen
Your point being? You anti-Trumpers forget that he kissed jew ass.
The Peeler
2021-07-23 07:31:32 UTC
On Thu, 22 Jul 2021 20:41:07 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Jonathan
[...]
Your point being?
You ARE that retarded, aren't you, nazitard? LOL
Post by Susan Cohen
You anti-Trumpers forget that he kissed jew ass.
It's difficult, even for an idiot, to get everything wrong. Just like a
broken clock is right twice a day.
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
The Jews
2021-07-23 11:44:25 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Your point being? You anti-Trumpers forget that he kissed jew ass.
EVERYBODY kisses our asses. We deserve it.

You're next, sweetheart. Pucker up.
Jonathan
2021-07-23 11:59:42 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Jonathan
Post by Susan Cohen
[...]
Oh you mean when Trump said "David Duke Who?

And when he called those Nazi white supremacists
chanting 'Death to Jews' ..."fine people".

Oh but he did say some of his best friends are Jewish
so that makes it all OK, right?

Here's a video of Trump talking about his favorite Jew
Alan Weisselberg. It's hard to call him unbiased.

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1