Proud to be jewish
Add Reply
Susan Cohen
2021-07-22 00:38:28 UTC
https://www.npr.org/2021/07/21/1018889120/harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault-charges-california

Harvey Weinstein Pleads Not Guilty To Sexual Assault Charges In Los
Angeles Court
Jonathan
2021-07-22 03:45:52 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
https://www.npr.org/2021/07/21/1018889120/harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault-charges-california
Harvey Weinstein Pleads Not Guilty To Sexual Assault Charges In Los
Angeles Court
Hitler was a Christian, so what?
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1
Michael Ejercito

Susan Cohen
2021-07-22 22:10:35 UTC
On Thu, 22 Jul 2021 07:18:20 -0700, Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Jonathan
Post by Susan Cohen
https://www.npr.org/2021/07/21/1018889120/harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault-charges-california
Harvey Weinstein Pleads Not Guilty To Sexual Assault Charges In Los
Angeles Court
Hitler was a Christian, so what?
Very good point!
Michael
No it's not, you asshole. Hitler did some wonderful things, what good
did the kike Weinstein do?
The Jews
2021-07-22 22:17:57 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Jonathan
Post by Susan Cohen
https://www.npr.org/2021/07/21/1018889120/harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault-charges-california
Harvey Weinstein Pleads Not Guilty To Sexual Assault Charges In Los
Angeles Court
Hitler was a Christian, so what?
Very good point!
Michael
No it's not, you asshole.
It's a PERFECT point, glue-huffer.
Post by Susan Cohen
Hitler did some wonderful things
Hitler did *nothing* even close to wonderful. He was a waste of skin.
That's why he was burned in a ditch like garbage.

2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of gallons of Jew diarrhea gargled and swallowed - 2,117,003
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!
he sold lots of tv advertising time
The Peeler
2021-07-22 22:33:24 UTC
On Thu, 22 Jul 21 22:10:35 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Jonathan
Hitler was a Christian, so what?
Very good point!
Michael
No it's not, you asshole. Hitler did some wonderful things, what good
did the kike Weinstein do?
Listen, gay nazitard, if your master Michael says that it is a very good
point, then it IS a very good point! Capisci, idiot?
Jonathan
2021-07-22 22:53:19 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Jonathan
Post by Susan Cohen
https://www.npr.org/2021/07/21/1018889120/harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault-charges-california
Harvey Weinstein Pleads Not Guilty To Sexual Assault Charges In Los
Angeles Court
Hitler was a Christian, so what?
Very good point!
Michael
No it's not, you asshole. Hitler did some wonderful things, what good
did the kike Weinstein do?
Besides sexually assaulting one actress after another he did
make these movies...

Master and Commander
Gangs of New York

1989 Scandal co-executive producer
The Lemon Sisters co-executive producer

1990 Hardware
Strike It Rich
Crossing the Line co-executive producer

1991 Madonna: Truth or Dare
A Rage in Harlem
The Pope Must Diet

1992 Reservoir Dogs
Dust Devil co-executive producer
Into the West co-executive producer

1993 Benefit of the Doubt
The Night We Never Met
True Romance
The Hour of the Pig
Map of the Human Heart

1994 Mother's Boys
Pulp Fiction co-executive producer
Il Postino: The Postman
Prêt-à-Porter

1995 Smoke
The Englishman who Went up a Hill but Came down a Mountain
Blue in the Face
Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead
A Month by the Lake
The Journey of August King
The Crossing Guard
1996 Beautiful Girls
The English Patient
Flirting with Disaster
The Pallbearer
Scream
Jane Eyre
The Crow: City of Angels
Emma
The Last of the High Kings
Victory co-executive producer

1997 Addicted to Love
Nightwatch
Mimic
She's So Lovely
Jackie Brown
Good Will Hunting
Cop Land
The Wings of the Dove
Princess Mononoke English-language version
Scream 2
Air Bud

1998 A Price Above Rubies
Phantoms
Senseless
Wide Awake
Ride
Since You've Been Gone TV film
The Mighty
Velvet Goldmine
Halloween H20: 20 Years Later
54
Rounders
Little Voice co-executive producer
Talk of Angels
B. Monkey co-executive producer
The Faculty
Playing by Heart

1999 Guinevere
She's All That
My Life So Far
Teaching Mrs. Tingle
Outside Providence
In Too Deep
Mansfield Park
Holy Smoke!
Music of the Heart
The Cider House Rules

2000 The Crow: Salvation
Down to You
Scream 3
Love's Labour's Lost
Committed
Scary Movie
Chocolat
The Yards
Bounce
Dracula 2000

2001 The Others
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring film credit only;
wasn't involved in actual film
Iris
The Shipping News
Spy Kids
Texas Rangers
Scary Movie 2
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

2001–2005 Project Greenlight Nominated – Primetime Emmy Award for
Outstanding Reality Program (2002, 2004, 2005)

2002 Chicago
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers film credit only; wasn't involved
in actual film
Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams
Below
Waking Up in Reno
Equilibrium
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

2003 Cold Mountain
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King film credit only; wasn't
involved in actual film
Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over
My Boss's Daughter
Duplex
Scary Movie 3
Bad Santa co-executive producer
The Human Stain
Kill Bill: Volume 1

2004 Jersey Girl
Ella Enchanted
Fahrenheit 9/11
The Aviator
Finding Neverland
Shall We Dance?
Kill Bill: Volume 2
2004–2017 Project Runway Nominated – Primetime Emmy Award for
Outstanding Reality-Competition Program (2005–2015)

2005 Sin City
Cursed
The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl
The Brothers Grimm
Underclassman
Proof
Derailed

2006 Clerks II
Scary Movie 4
Pulse
Breaking and Entering
Miss Potter
School for Scoundrels

2007 Grindhouse
The Mist
Rogue
Sicko
Halloween
Awake
1408
Who's Your Caddy?
The Nanny Diaries

2008 Superhero Movie
Rambo
The Reader
Zack and Miri Make a Porno
Soul Men

2009 Inglourious Basterds
Fanboys
Halloween II
Capitalism: A Love Story

2010 Piranha 3D
The King's Speech
The Fighter

2011 The Artist
Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil
Scream 4
Spy Kids: All the Time in the World
Apollo 18
Butter
I Don't Know How She Does It

2012 W.E.
Piranha 3DD
Silver Linings Playbook
Django Unchained

2013 Escape from Planet Earth
Scary Movie 5
Lee Daniels' The Butler
August: Osage County
One Chance
Fruitvale Station
Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom

2014 Vampire Academy
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
Paddington
Big Eyes
Marco Polo

2015 Woman in Gold
Southpaw
Carol
Macbeth
Burnt
The Hateful Eight

2016 Sing Street
War & Peace
Lion
The Founder
Gold

2017 Wind River
Leap!
47 Meters Down
Amityville: The Awakening
The Upside
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Weinstein
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1
Yak
2021-07-25 11:43:18 UTC
Post by Jonathan
Besides sexually assaulting one actress after another he did
make these movies...
Master and Commander
Gangs of New York
He was 100% responsible. Acted, Directed! Made with his own hand! In fact,
if you look closely, he played all the supporting cast and only did so due to
the magic of CGI.

It wasn't only his Jew money.

Some say that Trump's first break as a reality TV show host came to him after
a hot session of masturbation with Harvey in a closet.

He is the maker of all things!
Yak

He is the maker of all things!
Yak

He is the maker of all things!
Yak

He is the maker of all things!
Yak

He is the maker of all things!
Yak

He is the maker of all things!
Yak

He is the maker of all things!
Trump 2020
2021-07-25 11:39:31 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
No it's not, you asshole. Hitler did some wonderful things, what good
did the kike Weinstein do?
Hitler killed Americans and he didn't need no TrumpVirus.

"Hitler did some wonderful things"

Renowned Conservative leader Neville Chamberlain was double crossed by
leftist Hitler haters and that led to his downfall.

The settlement of the Czechoslovakian problem, which has now been achieved
is, in my view, only the prelude to a larger settlement in which all Europe
may find peace. This morning I had another talk with the German Chancellor,
Herr Hitler, and here is the paper which bears his name upon it as well as
mine [shows paper to crowd]. Some of you, perhaps, have already heard what it
contains but I would just like to read it to you: " ... We regard the
agreement signed last night and the Anglo-German Naval Agreement as symbolic
of the desire of our two peoples never to go to war with one another again"
Trump 2020

Trump 2020

Trump 2020

flaviaR
2021-11-14 17:35:13 UTC
On Sat, 13 Nov 2021 22:09:20 -0000 (UTC), Trump 2020
Post by Trump 2020
Post by Susan Cohen
[...]
It was the British who violated the agreement by declaring war on
Germany in1939, not vice-versa.
The Peeler
2021-11-14 18:51:09 UTC
On Sun, 14 Nov 2021 12:35:13 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by flaviaR
It was the British who violated the agreement by declaring war on
Germany in1939, not vice-versa.
What an idiot! Britain and France adhered to their agreement with Poland
which psychopath Hitler had invaded WITHOUT even declaring any war! Just HOW
retarded are you nazoids? LMAO
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
The Jews
2021-11-14 19:00:33 UTC
Post by flaviaR
It was the British who violated the agreement by declaring war on
Germany in1939, not vice-versa.
What an idiot! Britain and France adhered to their agreement with Poland
which psychopath Hitler had invaded WITHOUT even declaring any war! Just HOW
retarded are you nazoids? LMAO
LOL

Can they GET any more retarded? They DESERVED to get the shit kicked
out of them by the Russians after stabbing them in the back.

It was WAY COOL to hear Nazis beg us to help them stop the Russians
towards the end of the war.

They got what they deserved.

2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 47,334

Post by flaviaR
It was the British who violated the agreement by declaring war on
Germany in1939, not vice-versa.
What an idiot! Britain and France adhered to their agreement with Poland
which psychopath Hitler had invaded WITHOUT even declaring any war! Just HOW
retarded are you nazoids? LMAO
They didn't fulfill their obligation to the Poles when they stayed
neutral 2 weeks late when the Soviets invaded. It was none of their
business about Germany and Poland's war. Germany hadn't done anything
to England or France to justify declaring war.
The Jews
2021-11-14 20:36:44 UTC
Post by flaviaR
to England or France to justify declaring war.
OK, yet AGAIN: Just HOW retarded are you, Loose Sphincter? Maybe you really
should stop eating so much shit! LMAO
After posting something THIS stupid, he clearly shows his need to be
euthanized.

Post by flaviaR
to England or France to justify declaring war.
OK, yet AGAIN: Just HOW retarded are you, Loose Sphincter? Maybe you really
should stop eating so much shit! LMAO
After posting something THIS stupid, he clearly shows his need to be
euthanized.
Sometimes, when one believes one has already seen the ultimate limit of
stupidity, one of those nazoids comes hopping along and easily pushes the
limit even further ...and further ...and further! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2021-11-18 13:54:00 UTC
Post by flaviaR
to England or France to justify declaring war.
OK, yet AGAIN: Just HOW retarded are you, Loose Sphincter? Maybe you really
should stop eating so much shit! LMAO
After posting something THIS stupid, he clearly shows his need to be
euthanized.
2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 47,334
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0
"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!
He remains jealous of the woman in these pictures!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV-0U4CF79S/

Mrs. Nguyen has such a cute baby bump!

2021-11-19 22:02:33 UTC
On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 16:18:52 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Michael Ejercito
He remains jealous of the woman in these pictures!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV-0U4CF79S/
Mrs. Nguyen has such a cute baby bump!
Michael
Your photo is disgusting!
To a flaming fag like you, yes!
Mrs. Nguyen (a real slope name if ever there
was one)
NO woman could ever be as much of a slope as you are, Loose Sphincter, you
ridiculous gay old nazi whore! <BG>
should be arrested for bestiality.
Actually the term "bestiality" has been reserved for gay freaks like you,
Loose Sphincter. Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto straight, normal
and beautiful people!
How does she ever expect
to find a real man after having sex with that animal?
She HAS a real and straight man, the thing you will NEVER get, you
disgusting flaming fag!
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
2021-11-19 22:08:21 UTC
should be arrested for bestiality.
When you suck off Jaafar the muzzie donkey, it is JAAFAR who's
guilty of bestiality.
Michael Ejercito
2021-11-22 04:02:52 UTC
On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 05:54:00 -0800, Michael Ejercito
Post by flaviaR
OK, yet AGAIN: Just HOW retarded are you, Loose Sphincter? Maybe you really
should stop eating so much shit! LMAO
After posting something THIS stupid, he clearly shows his need to be
euthanized.
He remains jealous of the woman in these pictures!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV-0U4CF79S/
Mrs. Nguyen has such a cute baby bump!
Michael
Your photo is disgusting!
No, it is beautiful.

Mrs. Nguyen (a real slope name if ever there
was one) should be arrested for bestiality.
Mrs. Nguyen was rewarded with a baby boy!

How does she ever expect
to find a real man after having sex with that animal?
She has a real man- Mr. Nguyen.

He was the one who dunked the basketball in the video!

flaviaR
2021-11-22 17:47:54 UTC
Post by flaviaR
OK, yet AGAIN: Just HOW retarded are you, Loose Sphincter? Maybe you really
should stop eating so much shit! LMAO
After posting something THIS stupid, he clearly shows his need to be
euthanized.
He remains jealous of the woman in these pictures!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV-0U4CF79S/
Mrs. Nguyen has such a cute baby bump!
Michael
Your photo is disgusting!
No, it is beautiful.
Mrs. Nguyen (a real slope name if ever there
was one) should be arrested for bestiality.
Mrs. Nguyen was rewarded with a baby boy!
How does she ever expect
to find a real man after having sex with that animal?
She has a real man- Mr. Nguyen.
He was the one who dunked the basketball in the video!
Michael
He has the face of a monkey; lots of sub-humans from your country have
that look. A real man is White, which excludes you and yours.
The Peeler
2021-11-22 18:02:31 UTC
On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 12:47:54 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by flaviaR
Post by Michael Ejercito
She has a real man- Mr. Nguyen.
He was the one who dunked the basketball in the video!
Michael
He has the face of a monkey; lots of sub-humans from your country have
that look. A real man is White, which excludes you and yours.
Stop projecting your OWN sub-humanity and bad looks onto those that you know
are superior to you, better looking than you and more successful than you,
you idiotic gay nazitard! BTW, did your "PIG" at home force you to have sex
with her again, Loose Sphincter? <BG>
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Michael Ejercito
2021-11-23 03:37:49 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
He remains jealous of the woman in these pictures!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV-0U4CF79S/
Mrs. Nguyen has such a cute baby bump!
Michael
Your photo is disgusting!
No, it is beautiful.
Mrs. Nguyen (a real slope name if ever there
was one) should be arrested for bestiality.
Mrs. Nguyen was rewarded with a baby boy!
How does she ever expect
to find a real man after having sex with that animal?
She has a real man- Mr. Nguyen.
He was the one who dunked the basketball in the video!
Michael
He has the face of a monkey; lots of sub-humans from your country have
that look. A real man is White, which excludes you and yours.
He is much more of a man than you are!

flaviaR
2021-11-26 04:58:07 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
He remains jealous of the woman in these pictures!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV-0U4CF79S/
Mrs. Nguyen has such a cute baby bump!
Michael
Your photo is disgusting!
No, it is beautiful.
Mrs. Nguyen (a real slope name if ever there
was one) should be arrested for bestiality.
Mrs. Nguyen was rewarded with a baby boy!
How does she ever expect
to find a real man after having sex with that animal?
She has a real man- Mr. Nguyen.
He was the one who dunked the basketball in the video!
Michael
He has the face of a monkey; lots of sub-humans from your country have
that look. A real man is White, which excludes you and yours.
He is much more of a man than you are!
Michael
Adult males of your species are not men. They're called "gooks". Never
confuse the two.
The Peeler
2021-11-26 08:32:04 UTC
On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 23:58:07 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by flaviaR
Post by Michael Ejercito
He is much more of a man than you are!
Michael
Adult males of your species are not men. They're called "gooks". Never
confuse the two.
Yet they outwit you, outearn you, outsex and outscore you, you pathetic
nazitard. And you KNOW and FEEL it painfully EVERY day of your miserable
nazi "life". Hence your endless pathetic whining on Usenet, you ridiculous
demented whiner. LOL
MID: <***@4ax.com>
flaviaR
2021-11-26 09:59:24 UTC
Good news: that dumb cocksucking bitch Ingrid Rimland, who only damaged
Holocaust revisionism, is DEAD! GOOD RIDDANCE, what a fuckin' dumb
ugly cocksucking skank.

NEMO
2021-11-23 10:02:18 UTC
Such shame, these TOP ARYAN women, wonderfully hungry for a big BLACK dick!
"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m
Wendy Iwanow, yet another TOP ARYAN woman who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty
LOL^5!
flaviaR
2021-11-14 22:29:10 UTC
Post by flaviaR
Post by flaviaR
Post by The Peeler
What an idiot! Britain and France adhered to their agreement with Poland
which psychopath Hitler had invaded WITHOUT even declaring any war! Just HOW
retarded are you nazoids? LMAO
They didn't fulfill their obligation to the Poles when they stayed
neutral 2 weeks late when the Soviets invaded. It was none of their
business about Germany and Poland's war. Germany hadn't done anything
to England or France to justify declaring war.
OK, yet AGAIN: Just HOW retarded are you, Loose Sphincter? Maybe you really
should stop eating so much shit! LMAO
Tell EXACTLY what Germany did to England and France to justify
declaring war. Don't tell bullshit about the Polaks or the Czechs,
they aren't England or France. Go ahead STUPID, we're waiting.....
Loose Cannon
Once again, the Aryan has proven the jew to be an asshole.
The Peeler
2021-11-14 23:13:20 UTC
On Sun, 14 Nov 2021 17:31:59 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by flaviaR
Tell EXACTLY what Germany did to England and France to justify
declaring war. Don't tell bullshit about the Polaks or the Czechs,
they aren't England or France. Go ahead STUPID, we're waiting.....
Once again, the Aryan has proven the jew to be an asshole.
ONLY in your absolutely retarded nazi head, Loose Sphincter! LOL
Tall Henry
LOL!
The Peeler
2021-11-14 23:12:06 UTC
On Sun, 14 Nov 2021 17:29:10 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by flaviaR
Post by flaviaR
OK, yet AGAIN: Just HOW retarded are you, Loose Sphincter? Maybe you really
should stop eating so much shit! LMAO
Tell EXACTLY what Germany did to England and France to justify
declaring war. Don't tell bullshit about the Polaks or the Czechs,
they aren't England or France. Go ahead STUPID, we're waiting.....
LOL!!! Thanks for demonstrating AGAIN just HOW retarded you are! We are all
waiting for you to demonstrate it yet again, you absolutely idiotic
nazitard! LOL
2021-11-14 23:55:09 UTC
Post by flaviaR
Tell EXACTLY what Germany did to England and France to justify
declaring war. Don't tell bullshit about the Polaks or the Czechs,
they aren't England or France.
Tell EXACTLY what the US did to Germany to justify declaring war. Don't
tell bullshit about the Japanese, they aren't Germany.

NOW do you realize what an inferior shiteating nazoid you are?
Matt Singer
2021-11-14 23:58:02 UTC
Post by flaviaR
Post by flaviaR
Post by flaviaR
Post by The Peeler
What an idiot! Britain and France adhered to their agreement with Poland
which psychopath Hitler had invaded WITHOUT even declaring any war! Just HOW
retarded are you nazoids? LMAO
They didn't fulfill their obligation to the Poles when they stayed
neutral 2 weeks late when the Soviets invaded. It was none of their
business about Germany and Poland's war. Germany hadn't done anything
to England or France to justify declaring war.
OK, yet AGAIN: Just HOW retarded are you, Loose Sphincter? Maybe you really
should stop eating so much shit! LMAO
Tell EXACTLY what Germany did to England and France to justify
declaring war. Don't tell bullshit about the Polaks or the Czechs,
they aren't England or France. Go ahead STUPID, we're waiting.....
It's debatable whether or not countries should sign treaties obliging them to
come to the assistance of an ally who is attacked in a war of illegal
aggression, but the UK and France had such a treaty with Poland, and it is
beyond dispute that Germany was the aggressor. Attempting to put a stop to Nazi
aggression was the right thing to do. That is not in rational dispute.
flaviaR
2021-11-15 18:46:48 UTC
On Sun, 14 Nov 2021 15:58:02 -0800, Matt Singer
Post by Matt Singer
Post by flaviaR
Post by flaviaR
Post by flaviaR
Post by The Peeler
[...]
Hindsight being 20/20, perhaps you are correct. However, in 1939 that
was not the case. History has been written by the victors and their
version is not 100% accurate. If Britian and France cared so much
about the Poles, they'd have declared war on the USSR when they
invaded Poland two weeks after the Germans. Their desire was war with
Germany, not freedom for Poland. France attacked Germany first, on
September 7th, 1939 in what became known as 'The Saar Offensive'.
History has been unkind to Germany because of the jew thing but their
was plenty of guilt to go around.
Heinz Inns
2021-11-15 23:51:54 UTC
On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 20:46:28 +0100, The Peeler
Post by flaviaR
Hindsight being 20/20, perhaps you are correct. However, in 1939 that
was not the case. History has been written by the victors and their
version is not 100% accurate. If Britian and France cared so much
about the Poles, they'd have declared war on the USSR when they
invaded Poland two weeks after the Germans. Their desire was war with
Germany, not freedom for Poland. France attacked Germany first, on
September 7th, 1939 in what became known as 'The Saar Offensive'.
History has been unkind to Germany because of the jew thing but their
was plenty of guilt to go around.
The war was started by Germany and nobody else, you mentally deficient
nazitard. The Allies tried all the time NOT to start another war as they
were still tired from the first war and not really ready for another one.
Hitler FORCED the second world war on everyone! Even the German people
didn't want another war. No half-way intelligent person wanted another war.
The ONLY person who really WANTED a war was Hitler. Well, he got what he
wanted, but he later also got what he NOT wanted! LOL <BG>
That Nazis got what was coming to them. The only problem was we didn't
kill enough of them.
But we could make up for that, if we could trick some of these nazoids
into emerging from their basements!
LOL
The 3rd of 6 members of the Nazi collaborationist Milice (Vichy
police) lying dead moments after being shot by a Maquis firing squad
Second of 6 members of the Nazi collaborationist Milice (Vichy police)
lying dead moments after being shot by a Maquis firing squad
The last of 6 members of the Nazi collaborationist Milice (Vichy
police) lying dead moments after being shot by a Maquis firing squad
Dead German paratrooper on Crete
Dead Nazi eating dirt
Another dead Nazi
Soviet soldier passing by destroyed Nazi hardware and bodies of ripe,
dead Nazis
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-a-soviet-soldier-passing-by-destroyed-nazi-hardware-and-bodies-of-23246453.html
Burned Nazi bitch in Dresden
https://i.insider.com/5a8458d4d030720a018b46bf?width=600&format=jpeg&auto=webp
Burned Nazi in Dresden
Burned Nazi bitch and Nazi piglet in Dresden
Another burned Nazi in Dresden
Burned Nazi bitch and multiple Nazi piglets in Dresden
Burned Nazi piglets in Dresden. Imagine their screams!
Got any picture where the bodies are piled high, like these jews?
https://collections.ushmm.org/iiif-b/assets/731510
That picture is a lie. Those aren't Jews. The dicks aren't
circumcised.
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/during-the-advance-of-the-2nd-army-the-huge-concentration-camp-at-picture-id514970756?s=594x594
Wittmer wasn't raped either
2021-11-17 00:10:03 UTC
Post by flaviaR
[...]
https://s3.amazonaws.com/icptmsdata/m/y/d/a/mydans_carl_1359_2005_42
0597_displaysize.jpg
Second of 6 members of the Nazi collaborationist Milice (Vichy
police) lying dead moments after being shot by a Maquis firing squad
https://s3.amazonaws.com/icptmsdata/m/y/d/a/mydans_carl_1357_2005_44
8232_displaysize.jpg
The last of 6 members of the Nazi collaborationist Milice (Vichy
police) lying dead moments after being shot by a Maquis firing squad
https://s3.amazonaws.com/icptmsdata/m/y/d/a/mydans_carl_1362_2005_41
2513_displaysize.jpg
Dead German paratrooper on Crete
https://nzhistory.govt.nz/files/styles/fullsize/public/images/storie
s/crete/crete-011.jpg?itok=z_iNZ5M6
Dead Nazi eating dirt
https://memegenerator.net/img/images/16478291.jpg
Another dead Nazi
https://c8.alamy.com/comp/B9PN6T/a-dead-nazi-soldier-near-an-antitan
k-gun-B9PN6T.jpg
Soviet soldier passing by destroyed Nazi hardware and bodies of
ripe, dead Nazis
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-a-soviet-soldier-passing-by-destro
yed-nazi-hardware-and-bodies-of-23246453.html
Burned Nazi bitch in Dresden
https://i.insider.com/5a8458d4d030720a018b46bf?width=600&format=jpeg
&auto=webp
Burned Nazi in Dresden
https://albumwar2.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/02191.jpg
Burned Nazi bitch and Nazi piglet in Dresden
https://zionistnarrative.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/127.jpg
Another burned Nazi in Dresden
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/03/e2/00/03e200afd7d9bc98a1433989dc9dd5e5.
jpg
Burned Nazi bitch and multiple Nazi piglets in Dresden
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/25/Fotothek_df_ps_0
000047_Eine_Mutter_%C3%BCber_dem_Kinderwagen_ihrer_Zwillinge_im_Tode
.jpg?1632508786022
Burned Nazi piglets in Dresden. Imagine their screams!
https://external-preview.redd.it/tlJ_HafxW9E-TH19K0Im_xSKnDMo5z3f044
63pCGpWo.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=cbec99f013834f878061ff
dd4db57736e4eaefaf
Got any picture where the bodies are piled high, like these jews?
https://collections.ushmm.org/iiif-b/assets/731510
That picture is a lie. Those aren't Jews. The dicks aren't
circumcised.
That is an astute observation.
Trump 2020

The Peeler
2021-07-22 07:16:53 UTC
On Thu, 22 Jul 21 00:38:28 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi
homo, FORGING as Susan Cohen, whined again:

...well, which nazoid is NOT proud to be an idiot? LOL

...and a laughing stock! LOL

...and a reject! LOL
Michael Ejercito

Jonathan
2021-07-22 23:03:33 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
https://www.npr.org/2021/07/21/1018889120/harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault-charges-california
Harvey Weinstein Pleads Not Guilty To Sexual Assault Charges In Los
Angeles Court
You'll probably enjoy watching Hitler's first big speech with
subtitles. As it's the same speech Trump gave point-for-point
at his coming out party at the convention. Only difference
is it was introduced by Goebbels, not Stephen Miller.

They even look the same..

Notice how it starts out with bragging that the
speech is being listened to by more than any
other speech is history - sound familiar?

Then goes on to threaten the liberal press
sound familiar?

The Hitler blames the previous administration
for destroying Germany, sound familiar?

The Hitler rails about how the middle class
is suffering, claiming he's their champion
sound familiar?

Then Hitler claims ONLY HE can fix Germany
sound familiar?

Then it ends with a the all important
LOYALTY' oath Sieg Heil we know how important
loyalty is to Trump.

SOUND FAMILIAR?

https://mk.christogenea.org/video/hitlers-first-speech-power-goebbels-introduction-1933-abridged-version

https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1
Susan Cohen
Your point being? You anti-Trumpers forget that he kissed jew ass.
The Peeler
2021-07-23 07:31:32 UTC
On Thu, 22 Jul 2021 20:41:07 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Jonathan
[...]
Your point being?
You ARE that retarded, aren't you, nazitard? LOL
Post by Susan Cohen
You anti-Trumpers forget that he kissed jew ass.
It's difficult, even for an idiot, to get everything wrong. Just like a
broken clock is right twice a day.

Sincerely, AVG."
The Jews
2021-07-23 11:44:25 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Your point being? You anti-Trumpers forget that he kissed jew ass.
EVERYBODY kisses our asses. We deserve it.

You're next, sweetheart. Pucker up.
Jonathan
2021-07-23 11:59:42 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Jonathan
Post by Susan Cohen
[...]
Oh you mean when Trump said "David Duke Who?

And when he called those Nazi white supremacists
chanting 'Death to Jews' ..."fine people".

Oh but he did say some of his best friends are Jewish
so that makes it all OK, right?

Here's a video of Trump talking about his favorite Jew
Alan Weisselberg. It's hard to call him unbiased.

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1