Where have all the lampshades gone?
2019-02-09 19:33:25 UTC
http://www.sskiweb.com/music/whatlsg.mp3
2019-02-09 20:04:20 UTC
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 14:33:25 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

2019-02-09 20:15:11 UTC
"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m

Wendy Iwanow, yet another neo-nazi bitch who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty
w***@att.net
2019-02-09 20:19:39 UTC
"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m
Wendy Iwanow, yet another neo-nazi bitch who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty
You have more than amply demonstrated your agility with dicks
and cocks on this newsgroup, Jewboy:

Brian Lambsky
Nov 18
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/soc.culture.israel/brian$20lambsky%7Csort:date/soc.culture.israel/xZp9gnHOZQ8/c3eG32qAAQAJ
NEMO
2019-02-09 20:20:52 UTC
In article <02116bae-6f76-4cd2-abbc-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

YO Walt "Pigshit" Hampton: WTF is this Nazi soldier doing!?

HUH??

TSSSK!
w***@att.net
2019-02-09 20:47:54 UTC
YO Walt "Pigshit" Hampton: WTF is this Nazi soldier doing!?
https://miepvonsydow.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/o6fwgll.jpg
HUH??
TSSSK!
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-02-09 20:55:46 UTC
In article <3f95c82f-6a4f-4bf5-8ee7-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

Hitler art:
w***@att.net
2019-02-10 07:21:47 UTC
https://i1.wp.com/craphound.com/images/tshitler.jpg?zoom=1.6500000953674316&w=970
...to Toronto's Church Street....

The Peeler
2019-02-10 08:48:57 UTC
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 23:21:47 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs in the first place.

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-02-10 18:27:14 UTC
In article <5af180b1-e250-4559-9390-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

Look what the executioner does to this nazoid sub-louse!

A true keeper... esp. the part when the hangman sticks his
fingers into the nazoid's eyes:

(you can skip to 0:30)

May ALL nazoids die like this... but SLOWER!

The Peeler
2019-02-09 21:59:20 UTC
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 12:47:54 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

2019-02-09 21:45:15 UTC
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 12:19:39 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded cocksucker face: