The Nazi Hunters are executing their targets! Halleluyah
Add Reply
נפש בר יוחאי
2019-03-14 16:40:37 UTC
As of today the Nazi hunters have killed more of the scum Nazi than ever before. It is interesting to watch how they do. Over the years in the newsgroups I've many a Nazi just disappear. And that is the way it should be. Kill a Nazi today and you won't dismay. Long live the Jews. Long Live Israel, and long Live David King of Israel that lives and stands.
w***@att.net
2019-03-14 18:10:00 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
As of today the Nazi hunters have killed more of the scum Nazi than ever before. It is interesting to watch how they do. Over the years in the newsgroups I've many a Nazi just disappear. And that is the way it should be. Kill a Nazi today and you won't dismay. Long live the Jews. Long Live Israel, and long Live David King of Israel that lives and stands.
This ranting and raving is not going to solve your problem
over in Denver:

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3830#p13672
The Peeler
2019-03-14 18:26:24 UTC
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 11:10:00 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

נפש בר יוחאי
2019-03-15 04:13:14 UTC
It ain't my problem asshole. You are the one that seems to be queer for him. He could probably whip a pussy like you in one smite to your head. I'm reading a book called "Killing the SS" They gave a detailed description about Eichmann's execution. It made me hungry just reading about it.
w***@att.net
2019-03-15 08:53:17 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by w***@att.net
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
As of today the Nazi hunters have killed more of the scum Nazi than ever before. It is interesting to watch how they do. Over the years in the newsgroups I've many a Nazi just disappear. And that is the way it should be. Kill a Nazi today and you won't dismay. Long live the Jews. Long Live Israel, and long Live David King of Israel that lives and stands.
This ranting and raving is not going to solve your problem
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3830#p13672
It ain't my problem asshole. You are the one that seems to be queer for him. He could probably whip a pussy like you in one smite to your head. I'm reading a book called "Killing the SS" They gave a detailed description about Eichmann's execution. It made me hungry just reading about it.
Just how do you propose that he do it while plowing his "partner's"
asshole and all the while praising the Yid god "Ha Shem," you simple-
minded Yid "Israeli citizen?"

So what? I am reading Irving's "Hitler's War." I am a little over
halfway reading this historical masterpiece and Irving documents the
termination of thousands of Jews. Nowhere near "six million," but
thousands of dead Jews is better than no dead Jews at all.
The Peeler
2019-03-15 09:36:28 UTC
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 01:53:17 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2019-03-15 10:20:56 UTC
In article <f7a4cc8e-6dc2-4198-86ca-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

Look what the executioner does to this nazoid sub-louse!

A true keeper... esp. the part when the hangman sticks his
fingers into the nazoid's eyes:

(you can skip to 0:30)

May ALL nazoids die like this... but SLOWER!