PING Walt Hampton: during your days as a "porn technician", did you happen to observe this lady at work? WELL??
2019-07-10 18:23:02 UTC

Word is she could easily deepthroat even those 10-inch Black salamis. Can
you confirm? Thanks!
Carolina Reb
2019-07-10 18:42:43 UTC
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/h_pYG856jm8/hqdefault.jpg
Word is she could easily deepthroat even those 10-inch Black salamis. Can
you confirm? Thanks!
Well?

Well?

2019-07-10 18:58:58 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 11:42:43 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-07-10 19:22:12 UTC

you confirm? Thanks!
Carolina Reb
2019-07-10 22:59:47 UTC
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/h_pYG856jm8/hqdefault.jpg
Word is she could easily deepthroat even those 10-inch Black salamis. Can
you confirm? Thanks!
Brian Lambsky
Nov 18
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.
NEMO
2019-07-10 23:15:13 UTC

you confirm? Thanks!
Carolina Reb
2019-07-10 23:57:06 UTC
Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!
The Peeler
2019-07-11 07:47:01 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 16:57:06 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Shut your stupid gay gob and go back to caressing your cats and crying over
your tulips, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs in the first place.

The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg

2019-07-11 19:33:42 UTC

you confirm? Thanks!
Carolina Reb
The Peeler
2019-07-11 20:07:44 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 12:57:15 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/
2019-07-11 07:46:20 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 15:59:47 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,