In wake of Central Park rape, politicians are underestimating how scared women are in NYC today
2021-11-22 04:12:38 UTC
http://nypost.com/2021/11/12/in-wake-of-central-park-rape-politicians-are-underestimating-how-scared-women-are-in-nyc-today/

In wake of Central Park rape, politicians are underestimating how scared
women are in NYC today
By Maureen Callahan
November 12, 2021 2:42pm Updated

Police are looking for this man in connection with the Central Park rape.
Police are looking for this man in connection with the Central Park rape.
DCPI
Maureen Callahan
MORE FROM:
MAUREEN CALLAHAN
Travis Scott, Kylie Jenner, Alec Baldwin – no one shows an ounce of
shame anymore
Meghan and Harry's egos keep getting bigger — but it's all about to pop
Oscar de la Renta offered to 'hide the body' of Anthony Weiner and other
absurd wonders from the life of Huma
Alec Baldwin and not-Spanish wife's sickening act for sympathy
Mark Zuckerberg's wife tries to clean up his image — good luck with that
There was never supposed to be another Central Park Jogger. But
yesterday morning, a 27-year-old woman out for a run was attacked from
behind, choked out in broad daylight and raped.

She had been jogging in Central Park, near Swan Lake.

In 1989, the brutal rape of a woman known as the Central Park Jogger —
attacked randomly and left to die — jolted the city out of its surrender
to crime.

As then-Gov. Mario Cuomo told the New York Post, the fact that the woman
was attacked in a place “mythologized as the city’s verdant, democratic
refuge” was unthinkable.

“The people are angry and frightened,” Cuomo told The Post. “My mother
is, my family is. To me, as a person who’s lived in the city all of his
life, this is the ultimate shriek of alarm.”

The Ultimate Shriek of Alarm.

Who, the girls and women of New York City ask, is heeding the alarm now?

Please, spare us the cherry-picked crime stats. Statistics are cold
comfort when girls and women can no longer walk down the street or enter
a subway station or an elevator or an ATM vestibule or, yes, go for a
morning run in Central Park without fearing random assault, rape or worse.

Police are looking for this man in connection with the Central Park rape.
As police look for this man in connection with the Central Park rape,
women in New York City are feeling anxious and worried.
DCPI
Ask any woman you know. They are likely to feel as I do: The anxiety and
worry — just walking down the street or taking the subway — is palpable.

Another woman was attacked yesterday near 103rd Street and FDR Drive,
just 45 minutes after the Central Park rape. Her assailant, a convicted
rapist released from prison a few days ago, was caught.

Should the women of NYC take comfort in that?

It’s hard to when we have bail reform that no longer allows judges to
use their discretion in risks to public safety; when a stretch of
Midtown Manhattan is surrendered to drug addicts and the homeless as an
open-air shooting gallery; when the retreat from broken-windows policing
leads to men openly masturbating in broad daylight — as I saw just three
weeks ago outside Grand Central Station, as a colleague saw outside the
main branch of the New York Public Library, and as my sister-in-law saw
at an ATM down near the courts, where she works.

Police are looking for this man in connection with the Central Park rape.
Cherry-picked crime statistics provide little comfort when girls and
women can no longer walk down the street.
DCPI
Our feckless, useless mayor shrugs.

Is it any wonder that sex offenders and rapists feel emboldened?

A 13-year-old girl was raped on her way home from school on Wednesday,
in Crotona Park.

Such a vicious crime apparently isn’t enough to outrage Bill de Blasio.
After all, he’s got home renovations to oversee.

On Wednesday, police released video of a woman inside a subway elevator,
randomly assaulted by a man who punched her in the face three times,
pushed her to the floor, grabbed her by her ankles and dragged her to
the platform, where he robbed her and fled.

That she could be considered lucky — that she wasn’t raped or stabbed or
left for dead — shows how low the bar has sunk for New York City’s women.

Bill de Blasio, our worst mayor ever, refuses to heed this Ultimate
Shriek of Alarm.

Eric Adams: Will you?
2021-11-22 05:32:52 UTC
On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 20:12:38 -0800, Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
White women in New York have nothing to fear, as long as you and that
uppity ape stay on the west coast
The Peeler
2021-11-22 08:25:13 UTC
On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 00:32:52 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
[...]
Indee, women and other people in any place have nothing to fear of him
because he is a STRAIGHT and CULTURED GENTLEMEN!

OTOH, they ALSO have nothing to fear from you because YOU are a FLAMING FAG,
Loose Sphincter!
2021-11-26 18:44:45 UTC
[...]
Right on all counts!
Post by The Peeler
OTOH, they ALSO have nothing to fear from you because YOU are a FLAMING FAG,
Loose Sphincter!
You got that right!

In the interim, he remains jealous of this woman.

http://www.instagram.com/p/CWtYakal3xR/

Mrs. Nguyen has such a cute baby bump! May the blessings of HaShem
the Father, HaShem the Son, and HaShem the Holy Ghost be with her, her
husband, and her baby boy!