Bozo_D...@37.com (the early years)
P-Dub
2019-06-11 18:07:53 UTC
Here's an American dealing with a nazi turd...

2019-06-11 18:12:20 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 13:40:21 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH more sick shit>

This is the sick shit the unhappily married gay neo-nazi had to say about
his botched marriage:

"Divorce? Never, there is no way I'll let her get her claws on this house
I paid for or grab half my pension when I retire in a couple of years.
Like I said in an earlier post, I could look past her appearance if she
weren't such a nasty bitch.

-- The obnoxious, 'tarded shiteater FAKE loose cannon explaining
why he won't divorce the PIG... he's a greedy little bastard!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ
Carolina Reb
2019-06-11 19:03:39 UTC
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/35/53/24/3553243a34f423703b4cb08f160a111f.jpg
Bozo in the later years:

2019-06-11 19:19:38 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 12:03:39 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

The old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2019-06-12 19:52:44 UTC
I obviously must be impressing you with my ownership of you —— and what do you think you're worth as my property? —— nothing! —— you're absolutely worthless. In fact you're worth way less than nothing, you are a liability. But then you knew that already didn't you.
Loose Cannon
2019-06-12 20:09:54 UTC
I obviously must be impressing you. But then you knew that already didn't you.
Yes I did, and thank you for admitting that it was you in that photo.
NEMO
2019-06-12 20:11:26 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?

LOL!
The Peeler
2019-06-12 21:01:44 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 16:09:54 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by B***@37.com
I obviously must be impressing you with my ownership of you —— and what
do you think you're worth as my property? —— nothing! —— you're
absolutely worthless. In fact you're worth way less than nothing, you
are a liability. But then you knew that already didn't you.
Yes I did.
We all know that you know that you are an absolutely worthless piece of
shit, Loose Sphincter!